🌻 Eight 🌻

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I kissed Jimin as I can feel tears on my cheeks. I even cry again. Stupid eyes, stop crying okay. I look at Jimin and he is wiping his tears now. "Jimin, you dont have to force yourself to remember me after this summer." I said to him and smile. "How could you smile in the situation like this?" He ask me.Β  I just chuckled. "Because Im used to it Jimin. Im used to it that everyone forget me." I said Β and hold his arms. He look at the sea and he begun to shout. "I, PARK JIMIN VOWED THAT I WONT FORGET KIM JIYEON.!!! BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE HER. I WONT FORGET HER! FORGETTING HER, IS LIKE IM CHEATING ON HER!!" He said and catch his breath. I chuckled in what he do but Im really touched in what he say. I really love this guy. My feelings didnt fade, from the start Im still inlove with this guy.Β  I hug him tightly. "Thank you. Thank you Jimin for loving me all over again." I said and I cant stop myself from crying again. Jimin, you are the only guy Im going to love. ------+++++------ As Jimim suggested, we are going to record our every date and every time together. So that he can save it and with this video he cant easily forget me. So now we are here in the park with the big fountain in the middle. Jimin is recording my every move. "Wahh!! I hate the sun because today is really hot.!" I said and I started to remove my shoes.Β  I look Jimin and smile to his camera.
"Yah! Yah! What are you doing Kei?" Yuta ask me. I just wink at him. "Im going to the water and join the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter