🌻 Three 🌻

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jimin and me are eating ice cream near the seaside. I enjoy watching the sea and the waves. I see birds flying freely. I cant help but smile in this amazing view. It makes me calm just watching and hear the sea. I close my eyes and feel the peaceful mood here. Its far away to the people and just only few vehicles are passing by here. "Its peaceful right?" I ask Jimin who is beside me. I can feel that someone is watching me. I open my eyes and I see Jimin is looking at me. I look at him with a curious look. "What? Is there a dirt on my face?" I ask him. He just cutely smile to me and eat his ice cream. "Ani. Its just I mesmerized by your calm face earlier." He said and looks down and he continue eating his ice cream. I can feel my face is getting warm because of that sudden confession. I just chuckled to him and continue watching the sea.Β  "Did you finish eating your ice cream?" Jimin ask me.Β  I just nod and pick some stick and write my name in the sand. I see some little crabs crawling in the sand and its look cute.Β  "Kwiyeowo!!!" I exclaimed. Jimin scoot closer to me and he also giggles. "Yeah, they are cute." He said and look at the crabs. I see him smile again and I have to admit he is cute. I look away when he saw me that I watching him. I just walk and calm myself. By just watching Jimin I can feel my heart beat fast when I look at his smiling face. I shook my head. That is silly one. "Kei!!"Β  I look behind and I see Jimin holding his phone. I wave and smile.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter