Friends

Secrets of SAA

I woke up in a startle.
What was that?!
I looked around and saw the same aqua walls that I recognize.
Oh thank god, I’m back in my room!
Outside, the sun had just risen, so I checked my clock and it said 8:00 AM.
Aish, I’m still tired.
I got back into a comfortable position in my bed, and almost fell asleep until…
“Beep Beep Beep BEEP!”
“AISH! Who’s calling me this early in the morning?!”
I whined.
I checked my iPad to see,
“Incoming video chat request from Krystal Jung”
Krystal? I haven’t talked to her in ages!
I quickly accepted it and I saw a girl with long straight brown hair, with a striped flowy shirt, wearing skinny jeans.


“Unnie! How have you been?”

She cheerfully asked.

“Great! But I’m really tired, how come you haven’t called me lately?”
“Oh… I’m just busy with some tiring things. Anyways, when are you ever coming back to Korea? Leave Los Angeles and come back!” she whined.
That’s right, I was born in Korea, but my dad had mysteriously disappeared one night when I was five years old, so my mom decided to move back to LA, where she was from, the next morning.
“I don’t know about that Krystal. My mom seems pretty busy with her job, so it’s my job to help her once she gets home.” I replied back.
My mom is the mayor of Los Angeles, obviously work is pretty busy for her. 
“Oh, that’s okay! We should come visit you sometime!”
“That would be great! Krystal, it’s 1 AM over there, you should go to bed now!”
“Arraseo Unnie, you sound like my mom nagging me when I call her!”
“Thanks.”
I said with a pissed off expression.
“I was joking around! …….Not!”
“YAH!”
“Calm down Unnie! Anyways, good morning Unnie!”
“Good night Krystal!”
Before she signed off, I heard someone yell,
“Krystal!! Is Miyoung there? I want to talk to her too!”
Before I could ask who it was, she already disconnected.
'It was probably Sulli or Amber.'
I thought and giggled to myself.
I looked at the photo on my desk beside me of a recent photo of my five friends they took for me.

The girl wearing a red bow and had her hair in pigtails is the oldest of my friends, Victoria.
I wonder how Victoria Unnie and Nichkhun are doing. She was talking about how nice he is!
The girl beside her with blonde hair and wearing the gold crown was the third oldest, Luna.
How did her musical go? She must have done really well! I have to watch it sometime.
The girl who had a heart on her cheek and her hand up in the air was the second youngest, Sulli.
As usual, Sulli is acting silly and cute again!
The tom boy-ish girl beside her, Amber, made me wonder about something.
How is she doing? I remember when she came back to the US and visited me for a while before going back to Seoul this year.
Finally, the girl who was smiling brightly made me laugh, she was Krystal.
Krystal, I miss you guys too! I saw you at your skate show with Kim Yuna! You did really well! But...
How did you learn to skate so well? I remember when I skated with you, you kept on falling on your !

I was reminiscing on past memories, until I started yawning and my eyes were slowly closing.
It’s still early, I could sleep longer.
I got back in my bed and drifted off to sleep…

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, nothing that interesting here, stay tuned for the next chapter~ ^^