Mystery

Secrets of SAA


I opened my eyes to see not my room, but a white, open space.
I got up from where my bed was supposed to be, that was replaced by the cold, white floor.
I was wearing a white, flowing dress with a black belt.


How did I even change? I'm pretty sure I was wearing my pajamas before, and I haven't even seen this dress before!
'Where am I?'
Those were the only words that were flowing in my mind right now.
I started running, but it seemed this space went on forever and ever, with no end to it.
“What am I supposed to do now?”
I exclaimed.
“Miyoung, Miyoung-ah!”
I turned around to see a girl who was around the same height as me, with brown curled hair, who was also wearing a flowing dress.

Only problem was, that a light coming from behind her made it hard  unable to see her face.
Where did this light come from?
“W-Who are you? How do you know my name?”
I asked this girl.
“That isn’t important right now! You’re in grave danger!”
Huh? What did she mean by that?
“What do you mean? Why?”
“You’ll find out soon enough, listen to my words carefully. Once you find the group of boys, stay close to them. They’ll protect you from danger, and don’t trust a group that sends you weird vibes. Find someone in that group, that group of boys who will protect you; that will love you, and protect you no matter what. Don’t worry, one of the boys might be a bit mischievous and rude at first, but he’s the one who you'll end up with.” 

She smiled.

“What group of boys? I don’t even have any male friends!”
“You’ll see."
I saw her figure slowly disappearing.

“Wait! Who are you?”
I asked.
“You’ll meet me soon enough. Then you can ask me questions.”
She replied.
“But-“
She then disappeared after she said that, leaving me alone.
How am I going to get out of this place?
I walked one step and felt myself falling.
“HUH!? WHERE DID THIS HOLE COME FROM!? AHH!!!”
I felt the air whipping through my face, and sooner or later everything went dark, but no end to the falling.


-----------
Sorry! This chapter is pretty boring, but everything will start in the next few chapters! :) I have finally uploaded the first chapter! LOL! Sorry about that guys :P