The Turn

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinsoul nervously adjusted her Balenciaga cap twice before handing the mic to the most powerful person in the school.

 

The weather for the two days of the fair was perfect. It was just the right amount of sunshine and clouds. She didn’t even have to wear her cap until now.

 

As a member of the AV club, she knew their job was to provide good music all day long. They spent a full week curating Spotify playlists with iconic bops and sweet love songs. Their goal was to provide music to make the fair more memorable for both first-timers and regulars. Having spent her entire lifetime to music, she knows the power songs hold to command the mood.

 

She was just as surprised as everyone when the Dean, Dr. Jaden Jeong, slowly walked towards the backstage requesting for the mic.

 

“Hello! It has been an amazing two days with you all! To all the clubs that made this university fair possible, good work! As a reward, all the practicals are moved to the week after next, so rest well and prepare for your exams!” Mr. Jeong flashed a grin at the students who cheered at his announcement. Everyone was visibly relieved, especially Jinsoul. More time to work on her original songs, she thought.

 

He held up his hand, easily reducing the noise to murmurs, and continued.

 

“And as bonus, all the people who worked in the booths can now enjoy all the rides for free until midnight, provided you close your stalls properly and present your respective IDs.”

 

The crowd cheered wildly. Everyone admired this man. He runs the school with a vision, and he knows just how to push the students academically as well as when to give them a breather.

 

“To the people who came to have fun with us, I hope you made good memories from our fair, and will continue to support our students in their future events! Please enjoy the rest of your night and take care! ”

 

Jinsoul relaxed as the man o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter