The Butterfly

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't want to deny it anymore

Been in this state of mind

Been in this state of mind

Been in this state of mind, oh yeah~

 

“Haseul I can’t believe you spent good money for alcoholic drinks. You! Of all people!” Jungeun shouted through the loud music blasting Ariana Grande’s Greedy.

“We deserve a celebration! Did you know our booth had the highest earnings in the fair?” Haseul shouted back, taking a swig of her almost-empty bottle.

“We did?!”

“No we didn’t, dummy! But just stop complaining or worrying or whatever and go get wasted!” she waved Jungeun off, already walking towards the bar for another beer.

Jungeun was not a total stranger to The Butterfly. The family of her good friend, Chaewon, runs the establishment. It’s just that she’s more used to going here at day, not at night. She shrugged it off and thought that Haseul’s right – they all deserved this party to loosen up before exam week.

She followed Haseul, leaning towards the bartender, asking for her fifth bottle of beer when Jinsoul suddenly appeared.

 

Greedy, I'm greedy, I'm greedy, I'm greedy

I'm greedy, I'm greedy, I'm greedy, I'm greedy for love~

 

“If it isn’t The Kim. Jung. Eun. Wow. It has impact, doesn’t it? Hi darling. Having a good time?”

“Not as much as you, though, Jung Jinsoul.” Jungeun nodded to the brunette under Jinsoul’s arms.

“Oh. Yeah. Well, this is— uh…Babe?”

“Niki. Come on, we got our drinks now.”

“Right, Niki. So yeah, see you around! Nice top, by the way. I like red on you.” Jinsoul turned around to leave, but not before smirking and looking at Jungeun like a meal. How could this person flirt with her when she already has another girl with her?

 

Baby, you got lucky cause you're rocking with the best

And I'm greedy~

 

The bartender gave each of them two shots of free vodka in addition to their beer. Without question, she gulped them both quickly, then walked towards Sooyoung with Haseul.

“Whoa Jungeun. Didn’t know you could drink like that!” Sooyoung laughed, surprised to see the top two students in their class drink like there’s no tomorrow.

“Just catching up with the rest of you here. Anyway, where’s our favorite girl?”

“Haseullie, is she gonna kill Jinsoul?”

“Nah but she obviously wants to play. She’s drunk.” Haseul whispered to Sooyoung, then swinging her arm around Jungeun’s shoulder.

“My God, you look like you’re gonna swallow her whole,” Sooyoung laughed, then nodded towards a certain blonde walking towards them from 9 o’clock.

Jungeun stood in anticipation as properly as she can. She can hold her own against a few bottl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter