Chapter 1

The Firefighter
* A/N: Hello everyone! I want to apologize for how long it took me to get this first chapter out after I published the forward to the story.  I don't want to be one of those people who give drawn-out excuses for every mistake that they have made, but I feel it necessary to point out that I am currently attending classes in college. With the amount of time I need to put into that my updates may be spred out. Of course I'm an avid JanDi/Jihoo supporter so I will try to update as much as I can as my inspiration comes to me. This is going to be my first real fanfic that I have posted, but I feel that it is necessary to step out of the reader's shoes and into the writers so that I might inspire other readers to publish their own JanDi/Jihoo stories. I hope that what I write from now on will inspire someone to write their own fic, that way we (JanDi/Jihoo fans) may enjoy that story as well.
 
**Disclaimer: I do not own anything associated with Boys Over Flower, but thank you for taking the time to look at my story. I hope that you will enjoy it from now on!
 
   JanDi slowly pushed her way through the crowd, trying to make her way to the voice that was pulling at her heart. She had been looking for Jihoo sunbae when the sight of the crowd had attracted her attention. As she got closer she was able to hear a beautiful voice singing about the person that meant the most to them.
 
   Now that JanDi had made it to the front of the crowd, she could see that it was her sunbae that was singing the beautiful song. Looking at the grin that spread across his face and the way that his eyes sparkled as the song went on caused her heart to flutter.
 
   As Jihoo looked up from the guitar his eyes caught with JanDi's.  She could see the emotions that he was pouring into the song through his eyes.  It felt as if those emotions were meant for only her.  But how could they?  
 
   Once his song had finished and JanDi was standing in front of him her heart started to beat wildly once again as he looked up at her, with the most beautiful smile on his face. 
 
   Jihoo's eyes twinkled as he asked, "This amount, would be enough right?" His eyes flickered down to the guitar case briefly before returning back to her.  JanDi's own eyes strayed down to look at the reason why her sunbae had just performed here. 
 
   Looking down at the money in the case, she suddenly had a very warm feeling the bottom of her stomach. Her Jihoo sunbae had done this just for her, to try to make her happy. 
 
   JanDi raised her eyes back to his, with a smile creeping onto her face as well, and nodded her head to answer his question.  Jihoo's smile seemed to brighten even more at that, if it was possible. Standing there looking into her sunbae's smiling face, JanDi could not help but feel that everything was going to be alright again. 
 
   She did not need to worry about Jun Pyo anymore, because at that moment she realized that she would always have Jihoo sunbae, her personal firefighter.