Chapter 8 - Furious Diva

To Meet, Perchance to Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"WHO THE DOES HE THINK HE IS???"

The door opens wide as Heechul pushes it so harshly to make his entrance at the seemingly familiar place that almost looks like his own office. A man came as well following from behind the enraged beauty, settling himself on one of the couch. They were inside the student council's office.

"This can't happen, I can't let this happen!" He was now pacing back and forth inside the room, feeling all agitated. "That ING CHO KYUHYUN-"

"Language Hee... you need to calm down first, we're still at school."

"CALM DOWN?? THE HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN HUH??? SERIOUSLY?!" Heechul threw his hands in the air dramatically like a good drama queen that he is while staring sharply at the other man.

"What I mean... don't be impulsive. Just trust your brother in this, you raised him well after all."

Heechul stops his motion as he faces the dimpled man on the couch. "Jungsoo, you don't understand! Jongwoon is the sweetest most innocent being you can ever imagine, and that ing Cho corrupted my dearest brother in just a day! What more if they would stay together? For all I know they might get married tomorrow or the following day! I'm telling you, that Cho ing Evil Kyuhyun moves fast oh god... oh god... I can't let that happen!" Heechul puts his hand on his head as if trying to ease a severe pain forming in his head brought by his absurd realizations. His mind goes back to the events of last night's dinner time.

 

"Hyung.. actually... I have something to tell you."

Heechul turns his head to his brother as he cheerfully chews the heavenly food on his mouth, he really loves his brother's cooking. He swallowed the food in a very sophisticated manner to answer his brother.

"Oh, sure go ahead. I'm all ears." He temporarily abandons his kimchi fried rice, giving his full attention to his beloved dongsaeng.

Seeing the hesitant look on Jongwoon's beautiful face, Heechul tried to encourage him to speak up. "Come on Aesongie, it's okay, just tell hyung."

After having conflicted thoughts, Jongwoon inhales deeply as he found the courage to start. "Hyung.. y-you trust me, right?"

"Of course Aesongsong, is that even a question?" Heechul chuckles at his brother's silliness. 

"Then, c-can you promise me that you won't get mad no matter what?"

"What is this? I'm starting to get worried. Did you finally kill EunHae? Oh god we need to celebrate!"

"Hyung!" Jongwoon eyed his hyung incredulously.

"Hahaha just kidding, baby. I just want you to loosen up, you looked so tense. Come on Jongwoon-ah, you know you can tell hyung anything and I promise I won't get mad at you."

Jongwoon sighs, shaking his head at his brother's antics. But at least he feels relieved now, his older brother never broke a promise. He bravely gathers all the words in him and in just one breath, he blabbers non-stop.

"I—I–I found someone special hyung.. and I really like him! I know this sounds absurd and plainly ridiculous but please hear me out? I don't know what to do to be honest... this is a first for me but I'm sure, very sure that my feelings are real. Hyung, when I met him, everything stops. M-My heart starts to beat crazily and when our eyes met, everything feels so magical... Uhm.. I'm not making any sense, am I? But believe me hyung, I just know it.. it's love... I'm in love.."

Jongwoon trails off, words dying down as he finished his monologue. There's a tinged of rosy pink blossom visible on his cheeks, he feels embarrassed all of a sudden. He lowered his gaze, afraid to see his hyung's reaction. 

The dinner table was filled with an eerie silence. There was a certain diva restraining himself from doing something sinister, strangely there was a dark aura surrounding him, emitting deadly air. He made a promise not to get mad, of course he will never get mad at his dearest younger brother but.. he didn't make a promise not to get mad at someone else. Specially if that 'someone' had already deceived his brother, he obviously tricked him! How can his brother easily fall for someone? This never happened, so Heechul was certain that this 'someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter