Bonus Chapter - LEE DONGHAE (HBD!)

To Meet, Perchance to Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday to uri Lee Donghae (Not East Sea) I was not planning to write this but Donghae made me do it so I'll dedicate this extra chapter to him as a present~ >o< 

===========================================

 

"When will we tell him?"

"..mm?"

"About us.."

Donghae tightened his embrace to the man lying beside him, caressing his bare chest pondering for his reply.

"Let's go there for a sleepover. So maybe tonight?"

"Okay..."

The man suddenly tried to get up. He was struggling to get away from Donghae's tight hug but he won't let him leave. After a number of unsuccessful attempts he was finally able to break free earning a groan from the other man.

"Where are you going?"

"Shower."

"I'll join you."

"No."

"But-"

"No buts. If I let you, we'll end up doing it again."

"Hyukiee!"

"Just get me something to wear. I'll prepare our things for the sleepover later."

"Bu-"

The sound of a loud shutting door can be heard from the room. Eunhyuk left him before he could make another complaint.

"I love you Lee Hyukjae!"

Donghae resigned his body in bed and plunked his head on a mushy pillow, burrying his whole face. He was now alone, in that cold room without the presence of his lover. But he was so happy right now because finally, they are official. Though it was not too long ago. Actually its only been months since they became a thing. They are now happily living together. Why not? It's more practical and economical. Their apartment is just a walking distance from their Uni and they could always share for the rent. Reasons, reasons. Who are they trying to fool? They just really want to live together, period.

Eunhyuk is the one who confessed first to his surprise. All this time, he believed that Eunhyuk was in love with their bestfriend, Jongwoon, turns out that they thought the same. The only difference would be Eunhyuk was able find his courage to take the first step which is confessing his feelings though he was so sure that Donghae would reject him because he love their other bestfriend.

There was a huge misunderstanding. But all is well that ends well. At least they are happy together now. Only one thing left to think about. A problem that needs an immediate solution. Their relationship was still a secret but not with their family, they have cool parents who actually supports their relationship, especially their mothers who seemed too delighted. So what seems to be the problem? It's Jongwoon and the stupid promise they made with him.

They knew Jongwoon had never been in love in a romantic way before. During their last year in middle school Jongwoon started to have normal conversations with other people again. Seeing their friend being surrounded by new faces because they found out how adorable their friend is, they decided to make a promise that they would tell each other if they finally found someone that they would want to cherish for the rest of their lives.  It was a stupid promise created for a selfish reason. They proposed it to the unsuspecting Jongwoon and he easily agreed.  

Donghae and Eunhyuk join forces to create the said promise, a pact that no one could break. But because they got jealous and they thought that some random stranger might snatch away their bestfriend from them, they used the promise as a way to monitor Jongwoon's relationship with other people. It was plainly idiotic. They just love their bestfriend. They've missed him so much after his parent's death because he was in silence for 3 whole years. It was not so easy to bring him back and they won't let those strangers ruin their hard work. They must protect Jongwoon and knowing that he's just starting to get better, they won't allow any harm on his way.

Thinking back now, the agreement they made has made its own comeback to hunt them down. He really did find someone he would cherish for the rest of his life. They wouldn't want to hurt Jongwoon's feelings for not telling the truth sooner, never. So they have decided to come clean and exposed their wrongdoings to Jongwoon. Tonight for sure, they will confessed everything.

Donghae finally moved from his position, thinking of following his lover's demands. He was too tired from the intense work out he did with Eunhyuk just a while ago but he mustered all the strength left on his body to get up. He put on his boxers and went to the wardrobe. He started rummaging the huge cabinet, looking for the best clothes for his lover to wear. While doing the work, something caught his attention. It was Eunhyuk's favorite boxer shorts looking like a mess full of knife-edge creases. Being a good boyfriend that he is, he decided that it needs some serious ironing. 

He took it with him and moved to another room. He carefully handled the hot iron pressing it againsts the boxers, making sure that there's no more visible cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter