Something new

Under The Star [discontinued]

"Are you sure for the mission, Jiyeon?" Ask Sojung, her tone sound a bit worried and not so sure as before. Jiyeon justify her collar while her head nodding to answer Sojung question.

A second later, Sojung heard a funny laughter. 

Jiyeon stare at her with a huge smile on her face, and her chuckle still be heard. 

"What are you laughing at?" Sojung furrowed her eyebrows. Curious what happened with her friend.

"No, only it looks funny." Jiyeon continued her laughter while her hands tapped her desk. Sojung looking at her with death glare. 

"Is that funny?"

"Yes"

"What is it?"

"Your face."

After that moment, Jiyeon smile never fade from her beautiful-charismatic-face. Sojung only can pout her lips. 

"Haha, sorry dude but your face..i can't hold my laughter at all. Oh damn! My mind still remember your face." Jiyeon laugh harder than before while Sojung can only stare at her, she never can be angry with her chilhood bestfriend. Sojung loved her so much. Love as a bestfriend.

"You-" 

"I'm sorry miss, but everybody were waiting you outside." Someone cut Sojung words, Jiyeon nods her head then walking to the door. 

Sojung held her wrist before she could open the door. Jiyeon stopped from her activities and met Sojung brownish eyes. 

"What?" Her tone sounds a bit annoyed. Sojung let out a sigh before open to answer Jiyeon question. 

"Just..take care of yourself" Jiyeon smile a bit right after Sojung muttered that words. She never hear her bestfriend feel too worries about her, and this is the first time, Chu Sojung worried about her. 

"Don't worry, i'll take care myself. Just take care of your Hyunjung and yourself, it's enoigh for me." Jiyeon closed the door and leave Sojung with a deep breathing. 

---

"Doctor Lee, your patient is sober." 

A girl with round glasses give a small smile to person who tell her about her patient condition. 

"Thank you for checking, miss Soobin." The person called Soobin only nod her head and go out from her office. She put off her round glasses while her other hands massage her temple. A bit dizzy.

Sometimes, she wish she could have a free day from this tiring job. But again, reality hit her hard. It just only a wish. That never reached by her. 

A sigh fill the empty room. Only her. Her desk. And God in that room. 

Not a long time, the door of her office opened once again. A person with sweats all over the face, trembling shoulder. Walking straight to her. 

"P-please! S-save her, doctor!!" 

---

"Where is the patient?" 

"At operation room, Doctor." 

"Ah, thank you." 

She runs towards the operation room. Open the door. As she imagined, the person in coma. She walking towards the coma person and stare deeply at her charismatic-beauty face. Smile appear on the doctor smoothy-face.

She let go a soft whimper, 

"Prepare the operation tool, we will do it today, before too late." 

Yes. She won't to delay it. She won't anything more worst, because of her. She won't lost her last hope once again. She can't and will never again lost the person in front of her. 

"Are you sure, doct? You can handle it?" Two question come from the different doctor in that room. She smile and answer,

"Yes. I can't lost this person."