Beginning

Under The Star [discontinued]

Kim Jiyeon, as a police chief on her city is not that fun like it sounds. Because, not few people thinks be a police chief is live in peace. Because, people thinks problem will not disturb them a.k.a they will live in peace. But it's a big no for Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon never thinks be a police chief will be a good job one, she knows her job well. She loves her job, but she hate if she must finished a complicated problem. Just think for it make her dizzy.

Beside all of them, the girl in front of her make her more dizzy. Talkative character, flat stare and arrogant style as usual. Sometimes, Jiyeon wonder why government not pick the girl in front of her to be an police chief than her. 

The characters of the girl in front of her suits her position well more than herself.

"Are you kidding me? Its a big offer, Kim! It will be our big salary too! I still can't understand why you refuse it without thinking twice." Jiyeon let out a soft groan before reply her friends word. 

"I don't want dragged inside the complicated once again, it will be a long time to finish all of it. You know it right, Chu Sojung?" The girl called Sojung let out a long sigh. 

"Yeah, yeah, i know it well. But, can't you think it again? Its a good-" 

"No." 

"But-"

"Once i said no, its always no." 

Sojung groan of frustation. Jiyeon stare flatly at her and cross her arms over her chest. Still a big no for her. Sojung replied her stare, this time is more soften

"Please, Jiyeon, i need you to sign on that ing-paper. I want to make Hyunjung proud of me." Jiyeon still not change her looks to Sojung. Sojung thinks, Jiyeon is consider right now. Sojung only hope is Jiyeon will agree with her and all the problem will gone-that's all Sojung thinks. 

"Where's the letter?" Jiyeon ask with curious tone. Sojung let out a red map and put it on her desk. Jiyeon take and read it. A smirk appear on her beauty face.

"So?" 

"Give me a pen." Sojung smile so bright when hear Jiyeon words before she give a pen as Jiyeon want. Jiyeon give her sign on the paper. 

"Thanks! You're my best friend ever!" After say that, Sojung out from Jiyeon office while Jiyeon only shook her head. 

"I hope with this, my life will be better." Jiyeon smile and closed her eyes. It's the right time for daydream. Only that in her mind and will never changed.