Loving eyes

Under The Star [discontinued]

Jiyeon open her eyes. Anything goes different so fast. She not even remember what happened to her. She look down to her body. 

Blue shirt

She look over the room. She remember, she never been in this room. And this bed, she never have this kind of bed. 

She tried to close her eyes. One second. Two second. Her eyes shut opened together with the door opened widely. 

Jiyeon left a relief sigh and make a sit position. Try to make the best of herself. Trying to cover her pain with a smile on her face. Trying to make people happy just with saw her can sit and greet them,

"Morning, Sojung-ah!" Jiyeon greets the person who just entered her room with two plastic bag in her hands. Sojung grow a smile as her respond. 

She take a sit beside Jiyeon bed. Silence take the handle. No one need to broke it, not until Jiyeon anxious grow bigger. 

"Why am i here?" Sojung meet her eyes. Her smile a bit bitter. Jiyeon knows. Sojung hiding something from her.

"You have an accident." Jiyeon nods her head before launch the next question,

"When?" Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows at the worried Sojung,

"Two weeks ago. And, uhm..you has an brain disorder." Jiyeon felt her body freeze that time. The minutes and the second stop beating. opened in agape. Is she just experience what things called Coma? Is this real? 

"You not making a joke to me, right?" Sojung shook and lower her head. Jiyeon still froze at her place. 

This time, they think silence have it best moments. Moments that Jiyeon need. Jiyeon doesn't trust Sojung of course. But she can't reject the fact that she just woke up from coma. And her brain disorder. 

"What is the doctor said?" Jiyeon broke the silence. She know that Sojung hiding too many fact that she doesn't know. Sojung gaze shift to her. Took a deep breath and let it go. 

"The doctor said, you lost your important memory in your past but you're not lost your private memory like your name, and each others. Just..lost your important memory in your past." Sojung explain all she knows about Jiyeon brain disorder. A bitter smile mark on Jiyeon face as she hear Sojung words. 

"My important memory in the past..it means i lost someone." Jiyeon said under her breath. Sojung stare at her for a moment before she can hear someone knocking other side of the door. 

"I think the doctor is coming over, be yourself and treat her good." Sojung said and stand to walk past the door and open it. Let the doctor in. Jiyeon was blankly staring at the person.

What a damn angel come in my room? Oh my-

"Jiyeon, it's doctor Lee. Be good with her, don't make her in trouble because of your teasing characters." Sojung said with a wink before left the duo alone. 

Oh my Lord- it's an akward silence..urgh!

"Hi." Jiyeon felt dry. Something that reminds her about the feeling she ever felt. That cutie-sweet-beauty faces is familiar to her. 

"O-oh, h-hi." Jiyeon feel stutter all of sudden and greet the doctor back. The doctor only chuckle a little and walking to her side bed. 

"How are you?" 

Gee, help me

Jiyeon met that loving gaze. The gaze that told her about the strange-strong feeling. But, she never know what feeling is. Brain disorder take every important memory in her past. 

Jiyeon feel bad because she can't remember what feeling she felt it and the person in front of her now. 

"Hey, do you hear me?" The person asked her once again, make Jiyeon let go of her though. Jiyeon show her innocent smile. 

"S-sorry?" The person just shook her head while her lips curved a soft smile. "I ask you, how are you?" Jiyeon know that kind of smile. She bet she ever see it.

"Of course, i'm fine, doctor Lee-" 

"Just call me Luda. I'm fine." Jiyeon nod her head while look down her hands. Playing with them. She felt nervous. But a pair of cute hand come a long, holding her hand that full of wounds. 

Jiyeon look up and that look surprise her again. Is she insane? She saw an angel smiling lovingly at her. Oh God, Jiyeon can't take this anymore. 

"Why you feel nervous?" Jiyeon make a curious look. How Luda know she was nervous? Jiyeon really thinks Luda is an angel. 

"You think me an angel, aren't you?" Luda let out a giggle after said that words. Jiyeon only find it adorable. Maybe, she will miss that giggle. 

"Yes," Luda stopped her giggle and take a look for Jiyeon. Jiyeon gaze straight at her. Luda doesn't know why, that gaze dragged her into her past. But, she can't remember what is it. 

"What that 'yes' for?" Luda ask with curious tone, Jiyeon give her a warm smile and holding her hand tight.

"Yes, i am, wondering are the person who holding my hands are an angel?" Luda feel her heart swell at the moment. Jiyeon smile after saw pinkish on Luda cheeks. 

"You are blushing, Luda." Jiyeon with that innocent-gummy smile. Luda give her a soft blow on her arm. Jiyeon just smiling and pat Luda's head. It's just cutie moment. 

"It's because of you! Sweet talker." Luda said with her shy tone while Jiyeon giggling because she find it a bit funny. Really made a mood. Jiyeon thinks. 

After a while live in silence, a soft knock can be hear. Luda and Jiyeon still holding hands before Luda let go her hands of Jiyeon's. Jiyeon smile, she knows the reason. And she just let go. 

"I must go now, rest well, Jiyeon-ssi." Luda said as she stand to out of the room. Other patient waiting for her. But, before she can rotate the door knob. Jiyeon called her make her stop. 

"Luda-ssi!" 

Luda look at Jiyeon with questioning looks. Jiyeon clench her fist up right in front of her chest, and a smile appear on her face. 

"Hwaiting!" She said that made Luda smiling at her and nod her head. After that, Luda really disappear from Jiyeon sight.

___________________________________________________

a/n: i just realize i love bonlu fanfiction's~♡ thank you for reading^^