Feels - 2

Agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.n: hey hey... I'm so sorry.. I didn't know what's wrong with my account, couldn't log in.

Anyway, I presented you.... a filler chapter actually. Lol.

I'll try to update it faster, let's hope I didn't get any writerblock. Smh.

 

------++++------

 

 

"Are you two still actively having ?" Nayeon ask casually

"Y-yes...? But we-"

"Jesus, Mina calm down, your face is redder than tomato"

"Then don't asking me something like that!" The penguin protest to her 3 friends who apparently having the time of their life, using this opportunity to ask about Michaeng-personal-life-behind-close-door. Because they know how secretive Mina about her personal life with Chaeyoung.

"We need to analyze your whole situation, because you said your feelings towards the cub is like roller coaster. You don't know you like Chaeyoung or the idea about Chaeyoung." momo said nonchalantly.

"Since when you realize that Chaeyoung giving you extra... treatment...?"

"Two weeks, more or less"

Nayeon nodded, "so basically starting when you asked her to marry you"

"So do you like her because all the attention she gave to you, or do you like her because you like the idea about her giving you attention, or you just like her physically and romantically?"

"Eh?" Mina stare at the girls in front of her, "you three are not helping"

"You should talk to her" Momo quipped

Mina rub her temple, she's getting frustrated talking to her friends, "I know that, and I will, I just didn't know how without making it awkward"

"You're thinking and speculating things too much, don't use the side of your lawyer's brain" Sana said. "And why are you so work up about this? I mean you guys will getting married less then three months, you got Chaeyoung as your wife, end of discussion."

"I might told her that, we will revoke our marriage after six months, I promise her that. That's why she agree about it. But now she act like a... a... a girlfriend, from the outside we look like a real couple, but we're not, and I confuse myself along the way.  And I can't handle it, I don't know where to stand. Should I revoke our marriage after I got the promotion? Or does she want a real relationship with me, and if she want it then I don't have to get divorce or what? I don't know if all of this just an act or she really mean it." Mina ends her little rant with a sigh of frustration coming out of .

Her three friends, offers a sympathetic smile to her. "And what do you want Mina?' it was Naeyeon who asked.

"I... I don't know."

 

====

 

 

"My Mom wants to meet you. Something about wedding preparation, she already scheduled an appointment with wedding organizer at lunch time." Chaeyoung said casually while barging in Mina's office, not aware that Mina still in the meeting, several heads turn to door direction while Chaeyoung just stood there too with mouth agape, "I'm sorry, your secretary allow me to came in."

Mina nodded her head, "We are finished anyway, we continue this tomorrow" mina said to her staff and they dismissed themselves.

Chaeyoung just offer a tight-lipped smiles to Mina's staffs who left the room.  "I'm sorry, i didn't inform you that i would stop by"

Mina approaching Chaeyoung and give her a light kiss, "Good morning" that put a smile on Chaeyoung's lips "wait.. i thought we agree just to legalize it?"

"Well you know how my Mom, I asked for a simple family gathering to announced our engagement, she throw a party"

Mina sighing, "Chaeng... the party is not necessary, I mean.. it will cost a lot."

"Don't worry about that, let my mom have her fun, we just need to show up at the reception."

"But still... this is my idea, this whole marriage thing, I mean you already spent a lot with this ring" Mina said while eyeing her engagement ring.

"And that ring looks good on you" Chaeyoung complimented. "So want me to pick you up for lunch?"

Mina tilted her head, "lunch?"

"Wedding organizer?" Chaeyoung remind her again. "What's up with you? You look... off today"

"I just have a lot in my mind right now"

Chaeyoung eyeing her fiancée, "look if you're busy, or just don't feel like it, I'll reschedule the meeting, just tell me when you're ready, but hopefully soon, cause my mom been nagging me all day"

"I'm okay for the meeting later, no need to reschedule, text me where and I'll be there." Mina answer reassuringly.

 

 

===

 


Sana sigh in relief when she saw the person who occupied her mind pass the café entrance, Sana raise her hand to give tzuyu sign where she seat. "Ah.. chewy, I thought you couldn't make it" she said half smiling still with a worried tone.

Tzuyu chuckle, "Well, I’m here." Tzuyu kiss the top of Sana’s head, and pull the chair for her self. She gesture the waiter to give them  menu, once they’re settle with what they order, well mostly tzuyu order for both of them since Sana just stay quiet.

“Okay, whats the matter?”


Sana seems genuinely worry, "I'm sorry tzuyu, i said something earlier and... I, it's, I blurted it out"

Being the calmer one and mentally more mature than sana, tzuyu encourage sana to tell her everything, "calm down, tell me what happened" 

Sana sigh again "I... I may or may not tell that you are my girlfriend"

Tzuyu have unreadable expression, she just nods and calmly replied, "okay, to who?"

"To my co-worker at school"

Tzuyu furrowed her brows, didn't know how to respond, "well.. that's... I don't know, why are you worried?"

"I mean, i exposed Us"

"And that's bad because? I mean i guess your friends at work kinda figure it out already, if I had time I always pick you up at school, I mean they probably got the idea about we always spent time together, hence the turtleneck you frequently wear. We ed like two times a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter