Feels

Agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.n: just a filler chapter for you guys... because all of you are an awesome human being. 

thank you for all comments and subscription to this story. I feel so loved (and pressured at the same time). Lol.

I'm sorry for the mistyped, and grammatical mistakes, english not my first language and i type it in my phone.


On to the story....


####

 

 

Chaeyoung's original idea about simple dinner is outshine by her parents called a  simple gathering. Chaeyoung's parents wanted to announce chaeyoung engagement to their whole family, relatives, some of their trusted and close business partners.

 

She can hear how her parents introduce Mina, as their future daughter in law, how her parents glad Chaeyoung came to her senses to choose a very bright, smart young woman, to become her partner. Chaeyoung really trying hard not to roll her eyes at her parents.


"Small gathering my , this is a freakin ball" Chaeyoung muttered. Staring at the room before her, she can see her parents jump from one group to another in attempt to greet all of their guests, mina towing closely behind. Chaeyoung step back a little bit, retreat herself to a balcony accompany by her one and only bestfriend Chou Tzuyu. 


Tzuyu chuckle, "come on, i think your parents just want to celebrate about you become someone else pain in the "


"And what's that supposed to mean?"


"You'll become Mina's pain it the "


"I'm not pain in the chou tzuyu"


"You are"


"Am not"


"Where's Mina anyway?" Tzuyu ask


Chaeyoung just turn her back around and stare to the view below her, her backyard complete with pool and gazebo in the middle. "She's being dragged around, my mom wants to introduce her to the guests, she practically ditch me here"


The puppy scoffed to her cub companion, "She's not ditching you, you know how polite she is and how she never say no to your parents, it is you who ditch her, she needs you, not your mother. You should be the one who accompany her. She mightbe said yes to your mom out of politeness, but like you said she's naturally an introvert, she's not comfortable with all the attention without you beside her, you should know better."


Chaeyoung stare at tzuyu, and contemplate what she said, it's true, she should be the one who accompany Mina this whole time. These people  practically just a mere stranger to the Japanese eyes. "Hold my glass chewy, i'm gonna save my princess"


===

 

"Its unfortunate you met Chaeyoung first, you can aim for the better Son, like me..."
Mina just chuckle awkwardly, she suddenly feel a possessive arm encircle around her waist, Son Chaeyoung appear behind her. Mina glance side way and she sees Chaeyoung eyes, the way she stares at their companion, she can say the looks is territorial and predatory. One thing mina learned from tonight, how all the Sons are competitive to one another.


"Wendy unnie" the way Chaeyoung said her name its not acknowledgement about her presence or greetings in general, but more like a warning to the older. "You better prey on another girl, she's mine, or better yet, you go back to your girlfriend, and leave mine alone." Mina noticed the possesive tone and the chosen words. Mina can feel how Chaeyoung put a light squeeze on her waist. Marking her subtly.


Jeonghun, Chaeyoung little brother chuckle, "relax nunna, wendy nunna just messing with you, right?"


Wendy just smirk, "Sure kiddo... I'm just saying, that your fiancée is a real catch, you better treat her right, or someone else do the job for you" wendy ended her talk with a wink towards Mina.


Mina swear she heard a growl coming from Chaeyoung's throat. The tiger is fuming. Looks like the older Son really push the wrong button on the young lead tiger.


"Chaeng..." Mina try to distract Chaeyoung, "I think I saw our friends arrives, let's greet them. Wendy-ssi, it's nice to meet you" Mina said in attempt to bid goodbye, she offers a handshake to the latter, but to her surprise Wendy bid her goodbye by trying to  kiss the top of Mina's hand. Before her lip touch with the skin, Chaeyoung snatch Mina's hand quickly and pull Mina leaving her brother and her cousin.


"That was rude" Mina commented once they're away from prying ears, "...and not necessary"


"Don't tell me what to do" Chaeyoung replied rather coldly, mina raised her eyebrow hearing that. She didn't expect such a behavior coming from the cub. Sensing Mina questioning stare, Chaeyoung just sighing. "Sorry, I'm just tired I guess." Chaeyoung sigh again. "This whole event is not what I predicted when we tell my parents about the engagement, I'd rather have a small announcement just like when you announced to your family. Not this, I don't even know who's these people really."


Mina just nods, not wanting prolonged their little argument. "It's okay"


"And I'm sorry for leaving you alone earlier, I should be the one who accompany you."


That put a smile on Mina's lips, "Well now you do, let's greet our guests... or your parents guests"


===

 

Mina really trying to concentrate, like jugling their coats also handbag on her right hand, and try to get a drunk Chaeyoung to walk straight in her left arm. "Chaeng please lean on the wall for a bit"


"Sure... sure..." Chaeyoung slurred but she didn't budge, instead she clinging in to Mina tightly. Mina didn't mind really, if only just both of them in this elevator, but now the elevator kind of crowded. And with Chaeyoung choosing penthouse as her unit, they'll the last to arrive.


"I didn't get to tell you how hot you look in this red dress" Chaeyoung mumble out loud, if that's didn't get the atmosphere awkward, her next statement make Mina's face ready to combust. "I want to undress you right now"


Several old couple in the elevator took a glance at them, and give them disapproving look. Mina can only give them tight lip smile as an apology. "Chaeng... shut up" mina hiss.


"But I'm " chaeyoung pouted. Chaeyoung tried to grab Mina's , but Mina quickly hold her hand, Chaeyoung's pouted intensified.


Once they're arrive at chaeyoung's penthouse, mina toss other things and drag Chaeyoung to her bedroom. "Are you okay if I leave you alone?" Mina ask, but chaeyoung not answering, instead she bolts to the bathroom, and throwing up. Mina sigh, "i guess I'll stay for tonight" she said to no one in particular.


Chaeyoung wake up with a headache the morning after. She saw a painkiller on her bedside table. She chugs down the pills and head to living room. Chaeyoung smell something delicious coming from the kitchen.


Mina can feel the movement behind her, she turn only to see Chaeyoung already sitting waiting for whatever food Mina made. She look like a kid, Mina thought.


Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter