Meet the Myoui

Agreement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.n: sorry for the delay, and if there's typo and any kind of mistakes, I'm sorry beforehand. I typed it in my phone.


Enjoy the story. :)

 

 


=======

 

 

The news spread like wildfire in the office. Mina's engagement become a hot topic, not just because the ring is look expensive but also to the fact that Mina engaged with non other than Son Chaeyoung, the daughter of Son's Industry. In the regular meeting held in the morning, some of the staff and other lawyer not that secretive with their glances and starring, and whispering about the ring around Mina's finger. The ring it self make Mina back to top candidate as senior partner at JYP law firm.

"Why the hell am i the last to know?' Jeongyeon whine, "you know chaeyoung and I, we're like bro now"  mina roll her eyes at that. Jeongyeon is the designated lawyer to replace mina to  handling Son's Industry account. Surprisingly Jeong and Chaeng become close immediately. Maybe because they both have weird sense of humor. "Even Naeyeon didnt tell me"

"Maybe she didn't have time yet to tell you, I mean it just happened you know, Naeyeon unnie just know recently"

"So, when's the wedding?"

"Soon? I don't know, I ask her first, I need to go to Japan, Chaeng need to meet my parents"

"That's intimidating" Jeongyeon said absentmindedly

Mina furrowed her brows, "How so? Chaeyoung met my parents several times already"

"D'uh...she met them  as your friend Mina, chaeyoung met them as your friend, not your girlfriend, how they'll react to this? Hell, event me didn't know you two are this serious, I mean i thought you two just fool around, no offense...and your family, i heard your family are half yakuza" Jeongyeon said with serious expression.

Mina cackled at Jeongyeon last statement, "My family owned hospital in tokyo, and my Father currently run it  as the CEO, my Mom is a lawyer, come on unnie... get your facts right."

"As if that wasn't intimidating enough"

===

Chaeyoung whined at the umpteenth time, complaining about the fact that they flew to Japan using commercial airlines. "If you told me, I'll ask my assistant to ready my private plane"

"Chaeng, i booked us a business class ticket, its comfortable enough, besides its just two hours-ish flight, you don't need your private jet."

"But think about other activities we can do in two hours, we can be so productive if we take private jet, rather than this two hours of doing nothing"

Mina roll her eyes, "what activities would that be?"

Chaeyoung smirk at that, "we can join mile high club" she whispered and wiggle her eyebrows, mina just stare at her unfazed. "You know i have my own room design inside the plane, so..."

Mina just shake her head, didn't want to respond to chaeyoung, as she flips the magazine. "Fine, just read you boring magazine, I just entertain my self starring at flight attendant's "

"For your information, if you get troubles because you harassing the flight attendants, I don't know you, and we're not associated in any way"

Chaeyoung scoffed "as if... one glance at our hands they already know we're engaged"

The rest of the flight is uneventful, chaeyoung mostly sleep while Mina just stare out the window. Mina still didn't know how to deliver the news to the rest of Myoui clan. Well they already told Mina's parents via video call that they're engaged and soon to be married. Well Mina's parents actually ecstatic to hear the news, something along the lines about there's someone who will take care of Mina now in korea, therefore they don't need to be worried anymore, they didn't look surprise and said they kinda guess it that they we're together they just waited mina and chaeyoung come clean to them. Which is Mina thought it's weird because chaeyoung met them just like several occasion.

Mina thought Chaeyoung need to get her grandma blessing, her grandma is a tough one, because Mina's grandma is like the law of Myoui clan, her words and decision are rules, and no one, no one can't object her.

Mina already warned chaeyoung about her Grandma, but chaeyoung just said she's adorable and pretty sure granny Myoui will like her.

====

Narita International Airport...

Mina spot her family driver who hold a sign with Mina names on it. Mina approach the middle age man and greet him. Chaeyoung can speak broken Japanese, or simple conversational, like greeting and small talk. So she definitely know that Mina thank the man and said he didn't have to picked them up, but the driver just dismissed it and said he more than happy to pick them up, besides apparently the Majesty, the head of Myoui family, the grandma herself ask him personally to pickup her favorite grand daughter. And that put a smile on Mina's lips. Chaeyoung suddenly lost her confidence about Mina's grandma.

Along the way to Mina's home, chaeyoung mostly silent, she let Mina and her driver catch up. From their conversation Chaeyoung know the driver, work for the Myoui almost twenty years. She realizes she didn't know much about Mina's family, because most of the time they're spend time together, they just talk about their activity, or Chaeyoung ask about legal matters to Mina, or to put it rudely, they just around. She just know Mina's dad is a doctor and a professor too, and her mom is a lawyer, just like mina. It's not like she didn't interested to get to know more about Mina, it just slip her mind. And she never thought that her relationship with Mina escalated rather quickly.

If chaeyoung see how Mina's life daily in  korea, she lives a rather humble life, nothing grand or eye catching thing, because she didn't like the attention.

Its so different here in Mina's hometown, a luxurious limousine pick them up, and how her driver address Mina as Miss Mina or young miss. And.... and.... a grandiose looking gate when they enter the parking lot of Myoui's resident. Chaeyoung amazed about Mina's family home, is like castle. There's like ancient feeling about the mansion, maybe because its inherited from generation to generation. So different from Chaeyoung's mansion, who look like so modern with minimalist touch.

"We're here" mina announced, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter