Strawberries and A Cucumber.

Strawberries.

I...Yeah...LOL

 

 

 

Jinki was grumbling to himself he hadn’t slept much and he didn’t really feel like practicing for an upcoming album. He was excited for a new song but still wasn’t motivated today. It had been a long week and he felt like he was an old man. Minho had also called him that morning asking if he had a cucumber and to bring it to the session. He didn’t but he bought one anyways. As he arrived he found Kibum stood outside looking through the window on the door, Jonghyun peeking through too.  

‘Hey?’

The two jumped in surprise. 

‘What are you doing?’

‘Those two… been weird all morning’. Kibum speaks quietly. 

There is a loud shriek and protest. 

‘What’s going on?’

‘Taemin keeps throwing strawberries at Minho’. Jonghyun says, more like whispers. 

Jinki peaks though glass too. And spots Minho stood on a chair while Taemin behind a turned over table is throwing strawberries at him. Which now are all scattered along the floor. 

‘CUT IT OUT!’ Minho snaps. 

Taemin laughs and throws one more. 

Jinki hasn’t got time for this and despite the other two protesting he opens the door. The other younger two looking to him in surprise. ‘Did you bring it?’ Minho speaks. He quickly dodges and flinches at a strawberry that flies at him. 

Jinki holds out the carrier bag and Minho grabs it. He smiles at Taemin pulling out the cucumber and looks at Taemin. 

'Put down the strawberries and nobody gets hurt' he points the cucumber at Taemin with his arm stretched. 

Taemin gasps at the item glaring at Jinki like he was an enemy too  'Oh you evil little-'

‘Jinki get the strawberries.’ Minho points the cucumber as if a sword. Jinki rolls his eyes holding his hand out to Taemin who instead throws one at the leader in protest. 

‘How many do you have?’ 

‘13 Packets of 100’ Taemin confirms. He throws one at Minho who screams and pulls Jinki before him to hide behind. 

Suddenly their manager has arrived and he takes one look around the room and snaps 

‘WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE!’

Both Taemin and Minho start talking at the manager, who has no idea what either one is saying because they are speaking fast and trying to out loud each other. He holds up his hands to shush them as Jinki sneaks out to join the other two who are still looking through the glass. The two inside turn on each other arguing more. 

Taemin throws another strawberry at Minho who quickly darts behind the manager using him as a shield. And pointing the cucumber again ‘STOP IT!’ he shouts. 

‘Have one more… have another… here is three!’ 

‘HAVE YOU TWO LOST YOURS MINDS!’ The manager snaps. The two silence. He sighs ‘Now I want you two to pick up every last strawberry in this room. No buts Minho! And when you are done, I want you two to sit as far away as possible, and if I see one more strawberry then neither one of you will be in the next album and only those three outside will’. He points at the glass window where the other three duck. 

Minho scoffs ‘Ghee, we was only having a bit of fun’. He says. 

Taemin nods. ‘Yeah come on’. He folds his arms. ‘Live a little!’ 

The manager points at the floor. ‘Pick them up...NOW!’

The two scatter Minho grunting and throwing a few at Taemin to catch because he would rather not touch them. ‘This is all your fault!’ 

‘My fault, you’re the weirdo afraid of strawberries!’ 

Minho throws the cucumber earning a loud ‘OUCH!’ as it hits his head before the manager rolls his eyes and walks out. He looks at the other three. ‘Come get me when they have finished’. 

They nod. 

Once he has gone they look back through, only to catch Taemin tip all he collected over Minho’s head who screams bloody murder. While the younger laughs rolling about on the floor. Until Minho is straddling the male and snapping the cucumber in half then rubbing the wet part at Taemin’s face in retaliation. 

Jinki sighs sliding down against the wall ‘Wake me up when they are done’. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leave a comment if you laughed.