Strawberries

Strawberries.

Here we go for fun XD

 

 

 

It was late on a Friday evening and Minho was bored. It had been a long day and he really wanted to sleep but the youngest member of SHINee had yet to return home. So he waited up for him. It was also meant to be date night, but had been canceled due to Taemin given a dance room slot to finish practice for his new album. He said he would bring food and they could watch the end of the movie they didn’t finish last time.

 

Upon arrival Minho pointed out that everything was ready. Taemin held up Pizza and fruit for dessert and plonked them on the table. The movie resumed and the two watched it. Minho looking at the screen between half lidded eyes.

 

Taemin had eaten enough Pizza and dove into the fruit instead. He reached towards the options of grapes and berries and took a big juicy strawberry, they was on offer and he thought it was a bargain. He then held it in front of Minho for him to bite.  

 

‘Here’ he said.

 

Minho took one look at the strawberry before a large shriek came from his mouth. He slapped the berry from Taemin’s hands and jumped up on the sofa leaning away.

 

‘Get that thing away from me!’

 

What the hell’ Taemin snapped in surprise picking up another and shoving it up a him ‘It’s a strawberry you idiot!’

 

Minho took some deep breaths ‘WHY would you do that!?’ He leans back more ‘Stop bringing it closer -get it away!! Don't do that!’

 

‘Don’t what? –you’re the one that-’ Suddenly a very large smile covered the whole of Taemin’s face and he smirked, and then grinned at Minho.

 

‘Why are you smiling at me like that?’ The elder speaks not liking it at all.

 

‘I just remembered something...’

.

Taemin picks up the berry from the floor and he blows on it, then holds it closer to Minho who’s eyes widen and he climbs over the sofa backing away. ‘Tae’ he warned.

 

‘Is the insect going to hurt you?’ he sniggered.

 

‘Don’t’ Minho spoke sternly. ‘Taemin I am warning you!’

 

‘It’s coming for you’

 

Minho moved from the sofa and ran as Taemin quickly chased after him following until he managed to corner the elder. Minho was not happy to be pinned at a wall and threatened by a piece of fruit.

 

‘Oh Minho!’ Taemin laughs at him loudly. ‘You really are adorable’.

 

‘Tae that thing is huge! It isn't funny!’

 

Taemin grins and the berry making Minho cringe and pull a face. ‘Ugh stop it’.  Taemin takes a big bite.

 

‘Is this why you made me stop wearing the strawberry body wash? He swallows the piece down humming.

 

‘The smell makes me gag’ Minho confesses. He shudders but Taemin suddenly has another big one and he gives out a whine of disapproval. ‘Noooo get it away!’

 

‘Minho it is a piece of fruit. Healthy and sweet... and Healthy come on! Add a little cream it’s delicious... oh is this why we had never done the cream and strawberry body game’.

 

Minho frowned ‘There is a game?’

 

‘Yeah for in the bedroom’.

 

‘Why would people do such a horrible game?’ Minho speaks horrified.

 

‘Because it's meant to be romantic and y’.

 

Minho looks at Taemin like he and everyone else is mad.

 

‘It looks like a alien insect, look at it! The red and that little yellow part, and the green sprout and the seeds… ugh baby seeds to make more of them’. Minho can’t even look a the thing.

 

Taemin laughs ‘Come on just one bite?’

 

Minho shakes his head. ‘I can only just bare the small ones’.

 

‘Eat the moma strawberry and no more babies’.

 

‘What if they hatch in my stomach?’

 

Taemin howls after snorting. ‘You are an idiot’.

 

He holds it to his partners lips, Minho holding his lips as tight shut as possible, eyes now clenched too.  

 

‘One little bite?’

 

Minho shakes his head.

 

‘One bite and I do that thing in the bedroom you really really like?’

 

Minho opens his eyes. He looks at the strawberry only inches away from his mouth and they widen again. He clenches his eyes shut again, but very... oh so very slowly, opens his mouth. Taemin places the end of it into his mouth, and Minho bites the smallest he dare. Before chewing and pushing Taemin away.

 

‘If I start having strawberry nightmares i’m gonna keep you awake all night too’.

 

Taemin eats the rest of the strawberry. ‘Get in the bedroom you wuss!’

 

Minho ignores him and dashes to the kitchen to wash his mouth out by drinking some water. Taemin grabs his fruits in a bag, then switching off the film that they still not finished, and heads towards the bedroom.

 

‘What are you doing? Why are you taking them in our bedroom?’

 

‘I have cream in here, we are gonna play the game… after tonight you are gonna love strawberries.’

 

Minho doubts that, but Taemin promised to do that thing he really really really really likes. Strawberries or not. Minho would make sure he got it. He opens the fridge and grabs a cucumber. If Taemin is going to taunt him about his dislike for Strawberries he will only get him back with his hatred for cucumbers and if Taemin's dosen't cave he will for sure, make him drink some Carrot juice in the morning’. He takes a large bite from the green cucumber and walks over to the room.

 

‘Oh Taemin… just look what I have here’.

 

The end.

 

 

 

 

Yeah I read it in a Minho facts page or somthing about him hating stawberries as kid,  and I know Taemin said he hated Cucumbers and I think Carrots as well I can't remember. XD Hope you enjoyed please comment. I'm gonna sleep now ZZZZ