Chapter 2

The Choreographer

"Everyone but Im Min Jae can leave." Manager Yang said while looking directly at Min Jae.

The boys all left the room and someone outside told them to wait in another place until they heard their name. They were not talking at all at first, but suddenly someone asked if one of them knew what these individuals’ interviews were about. After, they all start to exchange some words about themselves.

"So, we'd like you to talk a little bit about you and your thoughts on how you could make this group a better one." Namjoon was talking calmly because he didn't want to scare to boy.

"Well, I'm Im Min Jae and I was born in 1995. I've went to a well-known singing school were I always had excellent grades. I'm trying my best to take care of others as I have three little brothers and sisters, I'm here if someone needs to talk as I think talking and working all together on problems is how we can solve them." he made a pause as he didn't know what to say.

"Are you saying you could make this group better because you're a great listener?" Yoongi asked.

"I think it can help. A group can't be a good one if there are problems between the members. If members don't exchange on what's good and what isn't they won't be able to create great music and show a proper image to the people that'll listen and support us." Min Jae explained firmly.

"That's an interesting way to think." Kida smiled. "Could you show us how good at singing you are please?"

"Of course."

He started to sing Fantasy by VIXX. He sang really amazingly; his voice was clear, and they were all shocked to hear him sing so well. It was obvious that he had went to a professional school. Kida took a brief look at Bang PD and she saw a smile on his face. When he finished singing, Min Jae looked a little embarrassed, he tried to interpret the judges’ looks and thought that their faces were good signs.

"Thank you for this short interview, we'll come back to you to tell you what role you will have in the group. You can leave and tell Hyun Jun that it's his turn." Bang PD told Min Jae nicely.

Min Jae bowed and thanked them before he left the room. Two minutes later a tall boy entered.

"Hello, I'm Yun Hyun Jun. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of this group." he bent slowly.

"Hello Hyun Jun, you auditioned to be part of the dancing line, that's correct?" Kida asked merrily.

"Yeah, that's correct!" A big smile appeared on his face.

"Could you please tell us how you can improve this group?"

"Umm I'd say that I'm very joyful, so I could give the others a lot of motivation. Also, as I already made a lot of dancing shows, I could help them with the stress and their apprehensions. I believe that I am a good dancer and if any of them needs help with their dancing skills, I’ll be glad to help them." he stopped talking.

"So you think you're a good dancer?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah at least good enough to be chosen."

"That's true. What do you do think about showing your dancing level to us?" Kida looked at him and he nodded before he went to the computer and chose a song that immediately went off of the speakers.

Kida immediately recognized the song as she had danced to it a hundred of times. The music was at the beginning really calm but the chorus was more powerful and rhythmical which was for Hyun Jun a safe way to show them that he could dance to diverse types of music. He was standing up in the middle of the white room and his black and yellow clothes made him look really small. When he heard the first lyrics his face totally changed, he became more serious and his smile disappeared. He raised his left arm slowly with grace and began moving really carefully, fitting the music perfectly. Then, the chorus arrived, he moved more rapidly, and his moves changed, they stopped being gracious and changed into neat still precise moves. His gaze followed his movements and Kida felt like everything disappeared from the room, everything except him, he was mesmerizing, and she couldn't stop looking at him. He didn’t look small at all then, he filled the whole place with his charisma. The music ended so he stopped dancing, and his smile reappeared immediately. It felt like only two seconds had passed for Kida and she took some time to understand that it was already over. When she finally felt like talking, she looked at him and asked him some questions.

"Why did you choose Youngblood to show your moves?"

"I personally think this song is a good one when it comes to show various moves. Also I already danced to this song a few times, so I knew the rhythm." he wasn't that out of breath, but his voice was still a bit jerky.

"I saw a few imperfections, flaws but it was really great. Does any of you have something else or are we finished?" Kida asked.

"I think we're done with you, thank you, we'll come to you soon enough to discuss about the group." Manager Yang said.

Hyun Jun nodded and left rapidly. Outside someone said to Kim Nam Il to go inside. He got up and left the waiting room without a word. Even when he was in front of the judges, he didn't say a thing, he just bowed slowly and waited for them to speak.

"Hello, Kim Nam Il, you auditioned to be part of the rap line but also the dance line but, which one do you think represents you the most?" Namjoon asked while looking at some papers on his desk.

"Maybe the rap line because I already took lessons about rap. Dancing is more like a hobby." he said with a flat voice.

"Okay and could you talk a little bit more about you and your decision to audition?" Bang PD questioned Nam Il.

"My friends told me that I should do it. I thought about it and I did it. And I was born in 1995 in Busan were I worked in a music shop and I also took classes to improve my rap. I’ve been living in Seoul for two years since my family moved. I'm a hard-working person and I'm always concentrated in what I'm doing." he didn't know what to add.

"Do you rap often with or in front of your friends?" Namjoon asked because he was intrigued about the boy.

"I actually had a little group with three of them and we're rapping, dancing and we have a singer. But now we all have our life as we're growing and we're not singing that much together anymore. That's why they told me to audition." he was looking straight at Namjoon while talking and it looked like they were just two friends talking.

"Yes anyway, could you rap for us right now?" Suga didn't really care about the boy's life he wanted to know if he was really good enough to be in the group.

"Yes." he took a deep breath and he started to rap.

His voice was deep, low and well controlled. His rap was fluid, not slow but not so fast neither, it was obvious that he controlled it perfectly. He rapped for two minutes and stopped after a memorable line.

"I'll keep the feeling of your lips on mine forever, maybe this night is something you'll regret. But when it comes to you, I have no regrets"

A brief silence took place in the room before Yoongi cleared his voice and began to talk.

"Yeah thank you, do you write your own lyrics?”

“Most of the time yes I do. I write almost every day.” he explained naturally.

“Um okay, I think we finished this interview you can leave and call Lee Ki Moon please.” Manager Yang concluded.

“Of course, thank you.” he left rapidly.

Three minutes later nobody had entered in the room and they were getting impatient, so Manager Yang went in the waiting room which was at the end of the corridor. He was surprised to see that there were only four persons left in the waiting room. He asked them their names and he found that the one missing was Lee Ki Moon.

“Where is Ki Moon?” Yang demanded nervously.

“He left like ten minutes ago.” said one of the other candidates quietly.

“What do you mean by he left ten minutes ago? It’s his time to be interviewed.” Yang started to get annoyed.

“Someone called him, and he had to leave, it’s what he told us.” Joog Soo exclaimed.

“You don’t know anything else? And where is Nam Il? He was supposed to go and get him.”

“Nam Il left to find Ki Moon, he said that he knew where he went.” Joog Soo tried to explain everything he knew but he wasn’t really aware about a lot.

Manager Yang went back to the studio, he must have looked stressed because when the others saw him, they all got up. Kida was worried because she thought Yang would come back with Ki Moon, but seeing him all alone, she understood that he didn’t find him.

“He left ten minutes ago; according to what the others say someone called him and he had to leave. Nam Il left to find him because apparently, they know each other. Do we have their phone number?”

“Yes, I noted it there.” Kida gave the notebook she was holding to Manager Yang.

Yang took his phone out and immediately composed Nam Il’s number. It rang three times and then he heard a deep voice says “Hello”.

“Yeah hum Nam Il?” Manager Yang didn’t really know what to say.

“Yes?”

“It’s Manager Yang, according to what the other candidates say you left to find Ki Moon. Are you with him?” he asked.

“No, not yet but I know where he is.” he was a bit out of breath.

“Are you sure?” Yang was a little nervous because he knew what would happen if Ki Moon didn’t come back real soon.

“Yes, we talked a bit when we waited for our turn and he told me his grandma worked in a little shop and he was supposed to help her.” he took some time to say this because he was breathless.

“Okay just go there and get him back here.” Manager Yang insisted on “here”.

“I’ll be there in fifteen minutes, please just wait for us. He was really happy to be chosen, I know he didn’t leave without reason.” he hung up and everyone was looking at Manager Yang.

“He says that they’ll be back in fifteen minutes, he had to go and help his grandmother according to Nam Il.” he explained to the others.

“If they’re not back in fifteen minutes he will be disqualified, we can’t let people just go and think they have every right. He must be perfect because I would be uncompromising. While we wait for him, we can just take a break it will be good for all of us.” Bang PD said leaving the room.

 

 

 

YAS I'M BACK!!! after 1000 years i finally upload the next chapter which btw but hope you enjoy anyways! pls subscribe and comment as much as you want i'm all hear to every comment and i will always reply as soon as possible! sorry i took so much time!!!! ignore typos plssss! see you next time with a new chap!!