Chapter 1

The Choreographer

“Hello? Yes? In five minutes maybe. Okay, I’m on my way.” She hung up and started walking faster.

Four minutes later she was in BigHit’s hallway. She went directly to the practice room, but she saw no one.

“Kida?” She heard a deep voice that she recognized immediately. It was Yoongi, she turned to see him, and she saw something weird.

“Yoongi? How come you’re wearing a suit?” She was really intrigued because Yoongi only wore suits for big events.

“Nobody told you about the dinner? We have to leave in twenty minutes! You better be on time.” He said quickly before he left the room.

Kida didn’t understand anything. Where were they going? Why were they supposed to dress well? She realized she had only twenty minutes, so she ran to her bedroom which was in the building next to this one. Hopefully she was in her sportswear. She arrived in her room, took a rapid shower and put on a cute blue dress. She ran again but in their flat she bumped into someone.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you coming there.” Jin excused himself quite rapidly.

“No don’t worry it’s all my fault, I was running without even looking where I was going.” She bowed. “Do you know where we are going?” She asked a bit embarrassed.

“Yes, we’re going to a dinner and all the people that went on tour with us are invited.” He explained slowly.

“Ohhh okay, thanks.”

They both started to walk again, the members were all waiting for them in the car. Jin let Kida enter first and she sat between Taehyung and Namjoon. During the ride they talked mostly about the new songs and dances they had to prepare. The dinner went really well, they all laughed and discussed about all the things that happened during their last tour. She came back to the studios pretty late and also pretty drunk. The boys went straight to their bedrooms, she first went to her bathroom to get undressed. At two a.m. she was finally in her bed, she fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.

When she arrived in the practice room this morning she was alone again. She warmed up until she thought she was ready. She started to dance without any music, trying to find new moves for the BTS. She came up with a few interesting movements by the time the boys were all here. The practice room was a key place for her. The white walls were always helping her concentrate on the dance and the sounds she was hearing. Every movement had to fit the music perfectly and Kida was well known for her precision and perfect dances.

She had been working with BTS since two years, at first only being their dance teacher but now she was their closest friend. She was living in their flat even if she had her own apartment. They were even closer since the world tour where she went. They had lived so many things together and they were always so grateful for her beautiful dances.

“Are you all finished with the warming?” she asked loudly.

“Don’t scream please, my head’s gonna explode.” Hoseok was always the worst one when it came to hangovers.

“Anyway, c’mon guys we have to finish this dance today.” She said while looking at the seven of them.

They all agreed, and she started to show them the new moves. Jungkook had trouble with one move so Kida stayed with him to make it look perfect. She was always making them work so much, but secretly worrying for them. However, she had to be hard sometimes with them, so they won’t act as if she was only their friend. After all she was paid to be their choreographer.

Today the boys were very tired, but she had to finish to teach them the last moves. She was getting pissed off because they weren’t focused at all, that’s when someone opened the door. It was Kida’s manager.

“Kida? We need you in the director’s office.” He said in a cold way.

“Yes, I’m coming. Boys continue to practice please.” She didn’t even look at them while she left the place.

She was a bit nervous about going to Bang PD’s office. She only went there twice, for her job interview and when he told her she would be BTS’ official choreographer. Maybe she had done something bad, maybe he wanted to fire her. She was already stressing a lot but when her manager told her he won’t come with her she thought she was going to die.

“Why aren’t you coming with me?” she whispered.

“He told me he wanted to see you alone and I trust you enough to know you won’t ruin anything don’t worry.” He touched her shoulders to calm her down, but she was way too tensed.

She knocked twice and waited for Bang PD to tell her to come in. He did and with a shaking hand she pushed the door.

“Hello, you asked for me?” she bowed for a long moment.

“Yes, sit down please we need to talk about something important.” He was smiling at her, so she was a bit relieved.

“I’m listening.” She tried to smile but it looked weird.

“Maybe you heard about it, but I wanted to ask you personally. BigHit is having auditions soon and since you’re BTS’ choreograph I’d like you to help me with those auditions. You will judge their dancing skills and help me chose eight members. Also, it’s a boy group.” She sighed. “You’re not happy with my proposition?”

“What? Oh no it’s just I thought you were about to fire me! But it’s a really interesting proposition and I’d be pleased to work with you on that project.” She smiled brightly to show him how happy she was about that.

It was a big deal for her, but it was very exciting. They discussed a bit more about his offer and she learned the auditions were planned in a week. She went back in the practice room and the boys were focused so she just watched them silently, correcting the things that needed to be corrected.

The week went by quickly and the auditions’ day had already arrived. She was watching all the boys carefully, looking at the ones who were better in dance and the ones that could easily acquire better skills. She spotted eleven that were good, but Bang PD chose only six of them, he preferred them to have good vocals and raps than having excellent skills in dance. The two other ones were kind of bad at dancing, but she was here to make them good.

They finally agreed on the eight members they will keep, and they were going to announce it.

“Listen up please, the eight chosen candidates are Lee Ki Moon, Im Min Jae, Jo Joog Soon, Yun Hyun Jun, Jung Ha Joon, Park Ji Ho, Kim Nam Il and finally Kang Seo Jun. Sorry to all the other candidates that weren’t chosen. The ones who were called could you please come here.”

Kida could see some happy faces but also a lot of disappointed ones. The boys were approaching them, and she smiled gently to them.

“Congratulations you are all chosen to be part of BigHit’s new boy group. I’m Kida and I will oversee everything that touches the dance parts. You succeed the audition and now we will proceed to some individual interviews.”

 

 

 

Hello lovies!! First chapter out! Hope you like it and please leave comments. I'd gladly read them! See you next time (I don't know when sorry)