003

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re kidding right” Mark said as a giant smile plastered on his face. “Nope, me and Taeyong are getting married” Jaehyun answered looking at the sleeping male across the room. “Congratulations man” Mark said standing up to high five the older male.

 

Everyone was having their own conversations, enjoying their time together. Except Johnny, Ten, Doyoung, Taeil, and Kun. They were the only ones not talking to anyone, and the only ones who seemed mad. Especially Doyoung and Johnny. “I think you should tell them” Johnny told Kun, a hint of annoyance in his voice. That didn't go unnoticed by Kun.

 

“G-guys I have an announcement” Kun said while looking down. “I-I-m going back to China” he said as he tried to hold in the tears that were threatening to come out. “I have been a burden to you all this time, and I don't want to be that anymore. I have caused some trouble while we were gone” he turned to look at Ten, a tear escaping his eye. He turned back “And I'm so sorry for back I did” he said and ran out of the room.

 

Just then Ten stood up and faced Johnny, a mad look on his face. “You didn't have to be so hard on him! It wasn't even his fault, I'm the one who started it! Be mad at me, not him!” He yelled. “I am mad at both of you Chittaphon!” Johnny yelled back. “Yeah but you did the same thing with him!” Ten yelled and pointed at Taeil. Taeil jumped in surprise, and looked down, not wanting to be involved in more than what he already was.

 

“BECAUSE YOU STARTED IT FIRST! You know what, I'm done. I don't wanna deal with this, we're over” Johnny said grabbing his coat and heading outside the room. Doyoung then stood up. “Where are you going?” Taeil asked with a pleading face while holding Doyoung's hand. “Don't talk to me, I don't want to see you” he said coldly and yanked his hand away. He then walked out, not even sparing one glance at Taeil.

 

“Okay okay, what happened?” Jungwoo said crossing his arms. “I'll let Taeil explain, he's heard everyone's side of the story” Ten said and looked at Taeil who was now looking down.

 

“When we were at the store, we decided to all separate. However, Kun and T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter