002

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What's wrong, my love?” Jaehyun asked as he caressed Taeyong's beautiful face. Taeyong's eyes fluttered open, his face and lips pale, cold sweat running down his whole body. Jaehyun then touched his forehead only to instantly remove it. “Taeyong, love , you're burning up” he said as he softly gripped Taeyong's jaw. “C'mon let's get you in the shower” he said and started stripping Taeyong off his clothes.

 

Taeyong's body shivered and squirmed as he felt the cold air hit every part of his body. He knew what was wrong with him. But would Jaehyun still love him the same if he tells him? No he wouldn't, or at least he thought so. He then felt Jaehyun's muscular arms carry him, and gently place him down in the floor of the shower. Jaehyun then went to the door and locked it, he didn't want anyone including the doctor interfere with what he was about to do.

 

He then started stripping off his own clothes as his eyes pierced through Taeyong's small,trembling body. He then got inside with him and the shower, making sure to put the water at a really hot setting. He settled between Taeyong's legs and picked him up so he was sitting on his lap. “Taeyong look at me” Jaehyun whispered in his ear. Taeyong instantly did it trying to hide the tears he felt that were gonna come out any minute.

 

“Look you've made me so happy, so happy I could die. I don't know what I could do without you. Before I met you, I was just a cold bully. A victim of abusive parents, I thought bullying other kids would make me feel better. But it didn't, it just made me feel like a worst person. That, that was until you came to my life. You were so small, still are, so adorable, still are, I just wanted you all for myself. And yeah I was a jerk to you, but you still said yes when I confessed to you. Lee Taeyong, it took me one week into our relationship to know I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Your the face I want to see next to my chest in the morning, and the face I want to kiss goodnight. Then the next morning see next to me the next morning and for me to ruffle your hair just to make sure it’s all real. Lee Taeyong, we’ve been dating since High School. And the only thing I want to say is, would you do me the honor and become my Jung Taeyong” he finished his speech by reaching to the floor and grabbing the ring he’d save up for.

 

He’d been working so hard just to get it, he really loved Taeyong. Never in a million years did he think he would be here in a shower, all with the one love of his life proposing. He never thought he would be worthy of others love, but Taeyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter