he is warm..... but COLD....

200 dollars BET

 

Hello there :) it just a few tips here, if you don't think the song that I embeded together was  suitable with the story, you can just ignore it :) i'm sorry since I am at song picking.. I was just putting the song that I heard while writing this,, haha.. anyway ENJOY :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly as I could see the sun was beaming it happy rays from the big window across my bed. Wait! My BED?!!! Wasn’t it I was supposed at the school camp? But now when I opened my eyes, I was in my precious bedroom???!!

 

I sat up and threw my gaze towards the clock besides my bed. It was 25 January, meaning that it was still the camping day. When I tried to stand up, I could feel an effin pain on my ankle. I took a look at my right leg and yeah-BANDAGED!

 

“Yeah! I’m injured…” I thought.

 

Yesterday memory then flashed back.  I remembered how warm Myungsoo’s back was yesterday. I smiled without noticing.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

My bedroom door then was opened slowly.

 

“Ah, you woke up already honey!” My mom said while carrying a tray with my breakfast on it.

“Mmm..” I nodded pamperedly.

“Aigoo,, my daughter…” My mom said while brushing my head.

“Omma….” I fished her attention.

“Yes honey….”

“Isn’t I supposedly still in camp…”

“Yes, If only you’re not injured…” My mom nagged.

 

I smiled.

 

“It’s Mr. Jung who sent you home yesterday.” My mom continued.

“Ahh,, I see….” I drank my hot chocolate.

“After you finished your breakfast, get ready… I’m bringing you to the hospital for further check- up..” My mom instructed while she exited my bedroom.

“Dae…”

 

I then took my pink smart phone up. I pressed a few buttons. I sighed slowly.

 

“No message huh?” I thought.

 

I then stood up slowly and went to the toilet very slowly to get ready.