I FOUND her

200 dollars BET

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sera’s pov

 

“Sera! Lee Sera, where are you?”

 

I heard a guy shouted, it sounded familiar, precisely, it sounded like Myungsoo, but would he actually find me?

 

“Who’s there? I’m here!” I shouted.

 

Then I could see an athletic figure was coming near me. He looked exhausted but the sweats drop on his face made he looked hotter.

 

“Yah Lee Sera! Why are you here?” Myungsoo sounded worry.

“I…. I….. I…..”

“You what?” He sounded furious.

“I came back to find……” My voice trailed off.

“Find what?!”

“Your handkerchief…. It went missing…. But I found it already!” I showed him his handkerchief happily.

“Are you stupid or something?!!!! How can you just go and find the stupid handkerchief without even thinking?!” He yelled.

 

I was shocked. I was scared. This is the first time I saw Kim Myungsoo went this mad.

 

Suddenly, I could feel there were moistures rolling down. I wanted to control it damn badly! But it just ran down.

 

 

L’s pov

 

“Are you stupid or something?!!!! How can you just go and find the stupid handkerchief without even thinking?!” I yelled.

 

I was so mad! Wasn’t she was the top scorer? How could she make this stupid decision with her high IQ that was praised by all the teachers? Can she even think properly? What if something really bad happen to her?

 

When I was about to shout at her again, I could see she was crying slowly. Her body was shivering and when my eyes spotted her leg, I could see blood. She was hurt!

 

I then opened my black sweater and placed it to her tiny body.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Mmm…” She nodded slowly.

“Did you hurt anywhere?”

She shook her head.

“Can you walk?”

She nodded again.

 

I grabbed her slowly and when we started walking….

 

“Ahh!!!!” She whined.

 

Sera then touched her ankle to reduce her pain. I sighed slowly. She couldn’t walk, maybe she hurt her ankle.

 

“Here….” I showed her my back while kneeled.

“Huh?”

“Ride me, you couldn’t even walk right now…” I explained.

“Seriously?” She asked hesitantly.

“It’s an order!”

“Okay” She grabbed my neck slowly.

 

I slowly rose and piggybacked her. Then, I slowly walk to our camp side.

 

Even though I was tired carrying her on the long journey to the camp side, but felt quite nice! I cannot believe that I actually love the fact that I was carrying her on my back.

 

“Don’t you feel tired?” Sera’s sweet voice greeted my ears.

“Quite….”

“I’m sorry….”

“For what?”

“For being injured and for being heavy….” Her answer made me want to laugh badly, but I remained cool.

“That’s quite true that you’re heavy, you should go on diet you know..” I replied even though she was not that heavy actually, she quite light.

I then could here she was chuckling lightly.

 

It was weird that now I felt her chuckle was so cute and calming. I smiled.

 

Sera’s pov

 

Leaning on Myungsoo’s back actually made my heart thumping damn loudly as if it was performing orchestra. Could he actually her my heartbeat?

 

“Don’t you feel tired?” I asked, hoping when I talk, he won’t hear my crazy heartbeat.

“Quite….”

“I’m sorry….” I’m really sorry that he had to carry me.

“For what?”

“For being injured and for being heavy….” I answered honestly.

“That’s quite true that you’re heavy, you should go on diet you know..” He replied.

 

Even though he said that I’m heavy, I felt nothing but happy.

 

I then observe his y back. His back was wide, muscular and extremely comfortable. I love it so much! Maybe being injured was not that bad after all. I then chuckled lightly.

 

“Why don’t you sleep? You must be really tired…” Myungsoo suggested.

“Can I?”

“Just sleep!” He continued.

 

L’s pov.

 

After a while, I could feel Sera’s head was lying on my right shoulder. She already fell asleep. She must be really tired all alone in the forest. I felt sorry for her. But my mind still couldn’t digest why was she stupidly went into the jungle alone just to find my handkerchief.

 

I took a step, another step and another STEPS and finally arrived at the camp side.

 

When I arrived at the camp side, I could see Mr. Jung, all Infinite and few of boy scouts were preparing to go into the jungle.

 

“Myungsoo! You’re here! We’re just about going to find you and Sera in the jungle!” Mr. Jung explained.

 

Then, I could also see few of Red Crescent members along with the school nurse hurriedly ran to me. They took Sera from my back and brought her to the health tent to treat her injuries. Mr. Jung also followed them to check on Sera. All of them released a relieved sigh. All the boy scouts then went back to their tent living me alone with the Infinite.

 

“Are you okay?” Sungyeol tapped my shoulder.

“I’m fine!” I nodded.

“Mr. Jung said that if you’re not back in hour, we will search you. Thank God you’re back in time.” Sunggyu said.

I smiled.

 

“We glad that you and Sera are safe.” Woohyun sounded relieved.

 

All Infinite members then swarmed around me and made the group hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi dear readers! you know, nowdays, my mind is like quite stuck! I also have no experienced being in love.*canyoubelieveit??* So I couldn't really generate idea to update. So if you guys do have any idea to share,, please share!!!! it may helps me with my brainstorming to make these two to become a really cute couple!!! :) 

anyway enjoy my story!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!!! :)