Neo 2

Little Neo 💖

In Hakyeon's room...

            Hongbin sneaks in quietly as Yeonnie is a lightsleeper. He tries to search everywhere for some clue and finally his eyes stop at the corner of Hakyeon's room. There is a luggage with a sticky note on it. Hongbin approaches it and takes the sticky note before he heads out from the room.

At the same time, in Taekwoon's room...

            Jaehwan, Wonshik and Sanghyuk looks for the clue around the room. They decide to only send Hongbin to Hakyeon's room for safety since the three of them might be loud. "Guys, look," Wonshik says as he points at a luggage with a sticky note on it. "All Woonie's needs are complete in this luggage," Jaehwan reads the sticky note. "Let's open it," says Sanghyuk and the other two agree.

           The three of them sit around the luggage before opening it. Suddenly Hongbin gets in and joins them to sit around the luggage. "I got the same note and luggage in Hakyeon hyung's room," he informs. "But I don't open and bring the luggage here. I afraid they will wake up," he continues. "It's okay. I think it is the same. Let's look into this luggage first," Jaehwan decides before all of them look at the luggage. Just like what written on the sticky note, all Woonie’s daily needs are in the luggage including his clothes. “Hyung, what’s this?” Sanghyuk asks as he takes an envelope in between the clothes. “Open it, Hyuk-ah,” Hongbin orders and Sanghyuk obeys. In the envelope, there are some money and a piece of paper.

          “You guys can use this money to buy anything related to Woonie and Yeonnie. This is some info about Woonie,” Sanghyuk reads before he lists down all the info about Woonie.

 

Jung Taekwoon (Woonie)

6 years old

Can do everything a 6 years old can do on his own.

Likes to eat strawberry yogurt.

Loves to eat.

Love to listen to lullaby before sleeping.

Loves to sing and play around.

     

                 “Okay. We should put that in mind,” Jaehwan says. “Yeah. Now what?” Wonshik asks as he looks at the others. “Hmmm… let’s sleep first. It’s still early,” Sanghyuk mutters as he rubs his eyes. He still feels sleepy. “But, who is going to cook for breakfast tomorrow?” Hongbin suddenly asks. The four of them looks at each other as they smiles sheepishly. Usually, Taekwoon is the one who will cook for them. They only help him with the easy chores. “Hmm… maybe Hongbin hyung and I can cook something tomorrow,” Sanghyuk suggests. “Do you think I will let both of you do that after the incident during V Live? I’m not gonna let you guys burn the kitchen,” Jaehwan remarks. “At least the kimchi fried rice was edible,” both Hongbin and Sanghyuk say.

                “Then, it’s only between you and Wonshik hyung,” Hongbin says in defeat. “Since I’m also not going to let the kitchen burns by Wonshik, I will cook then. I don’t think I have any bad history in cooking,” Jaehwan says as the others give a judging look at him. “Why would I burn the kitchen?” Wonshik asks. “Don’t you remember that you burned the sugar candy during Vixx File?” Jaewhan reminds as the two youngest laughs like there is no tomorrow. “Says who makes the worst fried rice at that time. Even the cameramen didn’t want to eat it,” Wonshik retorts at Jaehwan and makes the two youngest laugh more.

                “Okay, okay. Let’s just cook together. We can search the recipes in the internet and try not to burn the kitchen,” Jaehwan finally decides. “Okay, agree!” the other three responds. “Now, let’s get back to sleep,” the eldest among them says before all of them back to sleep in their room.

 

7.00 a.m…

              Jaehwan wakes up the earliest and gets out from his room to take a bath. While Jaehwan is taking a bath, Hongbin and Sanghyuk also wake up. Since there are two bathrooms, Sanghyuk decides to let Hongbin take a bath first as he wants to sleep a little more. With that, Hongbin goes to the bathroom to take a bath. When Jaehwan is done taking a bath, Sanghyuk takes turn to take a bath.

             After he is done dressing himself, Jaehwan goes to the kitchen to look any available ingredients for making breakfast in the fridge. He takes out two cartons of milks, whipped cream, strawberries and eggs. He then checks the cabinet if he can find some bread and cereal. To his luck, both of the things he needs are there. He then finds a sticky note at the cereal box. “This is the food stock for today. In this box, there is some money in here for you guys go for grocery shopping. You don’t need to worry about someone recognize you guys outside because no one will. So, have a nice day!” Jaehwan reads what written on the sticky note before he put it in his shirt’s pocket. He will need to tell the others about this. He takes out both bread and the cereal from the cabinet and put in on the table. He plans to make French toasts. He already searched what is the suitable breakfast for kids and he thinks that French toasts are the easiest along with the cereal.

              While Jaehwan is looking at the recipe in his phone, Hongbin and Sanghyuk join him in the kitchen. “What are you going to do, hyung?” Hongbin asks as he and Sanghyuk sit on the chair. “I planned to make French toast and cereal. The recipe looks easy,” Jaehwan replies as he shows the recipe to the youngers. “Well, that looks delicious,” Sanghyuk praises as he nods. “So, what should we help?” Hongbin asks as he already pulls his sleeves to his elbow. "Hongbin-ah, you can help hyung to make breakfast. Sanghyuk, you go wake Wonshik up," Jaehwan orders and both of them obeys.

                While Sanghyuk is on the way to his shared room with Wonshik, two kids comes out from Hakyeon's room. "Good morning, appa!" Yeonnie chirps as he smiles widely at his 'appa'. "Good morning, samcheon,”  Woonie greets too. “Ohh… good morning. Did you guys sleep well?” Sanghyuk greets back as he knees down to reach the kids’ height. The two kids nod and they smile. Suddenly, an idea comes to Sanghyuk’s mind as he smiles playfully. “Yeonnie, Woonie. Do you guys want to do something fun?” he asks and both of the youngers nods as their eyes shining. “Let’s wake Wonshik hyung up. I will give candies if you guys success,” he says. It’s really hard to wake the older up and he thinks the two younger can help him with some bribes. “Okay!” the two kids immediately agree when they hear the rewards. “Okay, let’s go!” Sanghyuk says as he leads the youngers to his room.              

                “Appa… Wake up…” Woonie says as he shakes his appa’s shoulder. ‘So, Wonshik is his appa. No wonder he call me samcheon,’ Sanghyuk whispers in his heart. “Samcheon… Wake up… it’s already morning…” Yeonnie’s turn to wake the older up. However, the older doesn’t give any positive sign that he will wake up. “Appa… Wonshik samcheon won’t wake up,” Yeonnie whines and it makes Sanghyuk chuckles. “Try harder, Yeonnie. Appa knows you can,” Sanghyuk tries to cheers his ‘son’ up. With that, Yeonnie tries again. “Samcheonnnnnn! Wake upppp!” Hakyeon shouts. "Appaaaaa!!! Wake uppp!!" Woonie shouts too after that as he shakes his appa's shoulder a little harder. That’s when Wonshik starts to stir in his sleep but his eyes still close. Woonie then starts to pinches his appa's right cheek. "Appaaaaa... Palli... Wake up..." Woonie says in desperate. "Let me sleep a little more..." Wonshik whines as he covers himself with blanket.

                Yeonnie finally makes a move after thinking the best way to wake his samcheon up. He then gets close to Wonshik's ear while Sanghyuk and Woonie look at him with expectation. "Samcheon! Samcheon! There is a big insect on your bed!" He shouts in a panic voice. Wonshik's eyes immediately shot open and jumps down from his bed in no time. At the same time, Woonie also jumps down from the bed when he heard what Yeonnie says. "Where?! Where?! Where?!" Wonshik and Woonie shouts as both of them looks on the bed. Sanghyuk already laughing his off on the bed because of the father's and son's reactions. Hongbin and Jaehwan at the kitchen also rush to the shared room when they hear a shout. "What happened?" Jaehwan asks as soon as he gets into the room only to find Sanghyuk laughing on the bed, Yeonnie with his proud face at the head of the bed and Wonshik with Woonie at the corner of the room looking all frighten. Hongbin also gets in the room and feels weird with the whole situation.

               "Yeonnie jjang!" Sanghyuk praises his 'son' as he shows double thumbs up before he continues to laugh. Yeonnie puts his arms across his chest as he shows a proud face at his success. That makes Jaehwan and Hongbin feels weirder. "Eomma, Yeonnie said there is a big insect on the bed," Woonie says as he addresses Jaehwan as his mom. Now, everything seems clear to them. The situation and their relationship. Basically, Yeonnie is HyukBin's son while Woonie is Raken's son.

              "I believe that the big insect Yeonnie mentioned is your Hyuk samcheon, Woonie," Hongbin says as he shakes his head. What should he do to this naughty maknae. Wonshik, who is now completely awake finally realizes the situation. He reaches for the pillow on the floor and throws it to Sanghyuk. "Yay! The big insect gets hit. Appa jjang!" Woonie says as he claps. "Appa?" Wonshik asks in confused. Looks like Wonshik is the only one who is still clueless about the relationship. Jaehwan immediately approaches Wonshik and whispers about what happened before the later nods, understanding the whole situation now.

             "Appa, you okay?" Yeonnie asks as he comes closer to his appa that get hit by the pillow just now. Sanghyuk, who is still laughing while his face is covered by the pillow, immediately uncover himself as he looks at Yeonnie. "I'm okay, Yeonnie. Dont worry," Sanghyuk says to ensure the kid. He gives Yeonnie a peck on the cheeks before he sit on the bed. Yeonnie giggles at the act.

            "Appa, Woonie wants a peck too," Woonie suddenly requests and that makes Wonshik knees to his height and gives what his 'son' want. Woonie smiles in satisfy. "Okay, enough guys. Wonshik, you have to take a bath. Take along Woonie with you. Sanghyuk, you can accompany Yeonnie to take bath," Jaehwan orders before all of them do their respective work.

 

After half an hour, in the kitchen...

            Jaehwan is in the middle of pouring the cereal in the bowls when a cute voice greets him. "Eomma, good morning!" Woonie greets with a smile as he approaches his 'mom'. Jaehwan smiles back before he puts away the cereal box and focus on Woonie. "Good morning, Woonie. Go and take a seat. We will eat together later, okay?" Jaehwan says as he gives a peck on Woonie's forehead. Woonie nods with a smile and obeys what his 'mom' said. It has been a long time since Jaehwan wait to have a niece or nephew like Hakyeon and Taekwoon. He likes kids. Eventhough Taekwoon is actually his hyung, he can't help but to adore the little Taekwoon, which is Woonie. After all, their role change for a while in this situation and he will try his best to treat Woonie like his own son. He believes Wonshik, Hongbin and Sanghyuk also feel the same as they also like kids.

             When Wonshik gets into the kitchen, Jaehwan immediately speaks. "You didn't teach Woonie to take bath only in a few minutes, right?" Jaehwan asks. "Of course no. Besides, he's doing well by himself. I just help him in a few things like putting the toothpaste on his toothbrush," Wonshiks says to defend himself. "Is appa saying the right thing, Woonie?" Jaehwan asks the younger. "Yes, eomma," the younger say confidently and that’s enough to make Jaehwan believe. "See?" Wonshik mutters before he takes a seat besides Woonie. Jaehwan just rolls his eyes before he continues what he did just now. Hongbin only shakes his head at the sight as he smiles.

            After that, "Eomma! Good morning!" Yeonnie chirps happily as he approaches his 'mom', who is currently cutting the strawberries. "Oh, good morning, Yeonnie," Hongbin greets back before he puts away the knives and gives Yeonnie a good morning kiss on the forehead. "Go join Woonie and your samcheon at the table. We will eat in a while," Hongbin orders and Yeonnie happily comply with the order. Sanghyuk then approaches Hongbin as he helps the older to put the strawberries on the french toast covered with whipped cream. He then put the plates with french toast on the table and arranges it to one person one plate. Wonshik also helps Jaehwan to gives the cereal bowls to Woonie and Yeonnie. Hongbin approaches them at the same time and puts a plate with more french toast on the table in case if someone needs more of it.

            They started eating after Jaehwan done serving them the drinks. "Appa, where is your promise?" Yeonnie asks as he looks at his appa. "Oh, I forgot. Luckily you remind me. Here," Sanghyuk says as he reaches for four candies in his pocket and gives them to Yeonnie. "Yay! Thank you, appa!" Yeonnie cheers as he takes the candies happily. "No wonder they do anything just to wake me up. You bribed them," Wonshik groans while Sanghyuk smiles sheepishly. Jaehwan and Hongbin only shake their head as they know how playful their maknae is. "But... Woonie wants candies too," Woonie pouts as he starts to play with the cereals in front of him. He knows he can't get it because he failed to wake his 'appa' up. Sanghyuk already feels wrong and don't know what to do since there is no more candies in his pocket.

             At that time, his 'son' becomes his saviour. "You can take half of mine. My appa says that sharing is caring," Yeonnie says as he gives Woonie two of his candies. “Thank you, Yeonnie!” Woonie says as he gladly takes it and finally he has appetite to eat his breakfast. Jaehwan, Wonshik and Hongbin looks at each other before looking at Sanghyuk. In their mind, they all have the same question. 'Just when did Sanghyuk teaches something as good as that to a kid?' Sanghyuk, who understand enough what his hyung think immediately grins as he raises his shoulder. He also doesn't know when he told that boy but all he knows now that he is safe from sulking Woonie and he is very grateful to himself for saying such a thing to his 'son'. Well, that’s according to Yeonnie's memories though.

             "Aigoo... Such a good boy. That's my boy," Sanghyuk praises and he smiles as he pats Yeonnie's head. Yeonnie smiles proudly before he digs in his cereals. The hyungs just shakes their head at the act before continue eating their breakfast.

 


Hi! Surprise! Hehehe...

Yeah, I did say that I will update this story at the end of the year which mean in December.

But, yeah... I actually quite sad about something so I distract myself by writing this chapter...

Anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter! ^.^

And... I want to ask you guys about something. Do you guys prefer I use 'Uncle and Aunty' or 'Samcheon and Imo'?

I will fix the addresses according to majority, okay? :D

Next, I will sit for exam in a few days... Wish me luck hehehe...

So, the next update will be in December. But I can't promise the date...

Anyhow, enjoy the update and all feedbacks are welcome <3

Love you guys and thank you for everything ^.~

p/s : mind my mistakes XD