Neo 1

Little Neo 💖

At 1 a.m, in the dorm...

          A kid reaches for a room's doorknob and twists it to open the door. He peaks inside the room and smiles when he finds the person he searches for. He gets close to the person that is sleeping on the bed. "Eomma, I'm thirsty... I can't reach the glass," the kid whines as he shakes his mom's body. The said mom stirs a little before waking up. As soon as the mom sees the kid, the mom immediately sit and gets further from the kid. "Who are you?" the mom asks. "Huh? Eomma... This is Yeonie..." the kid says in confused. Why would his mom doesnt recognise him? "Who's Yeonnie? And one more thing, I dont have a son. I'm not even married," the mom mutter and the kid starts to tear up when he hears that. "Eom...ma... Why... You... Dont... Know... Me? I'm Yeonnie," the kid named Yeonnie says as tears start to flow down follows by wailing sound from the kid. The mom becomes panic and at that time the door open.

         "Bin Hyung, what..." Sanghyuk, who rushes to Hongbin's room because of the wailing sounds immediately stop asking when he sees a worry Hongbin on the bed as well as a kid crying and wailing near the bed. "Hyuk-ah! Help!" Hongbin pleads as he looks at the younger. Sanghyuk immediately rushes to the kid before he lifts him into his embrace. The kid hugs Sanghyuk's neck and cry on his shoulder. "Appa... Why eomma... Don't... Know Yeonnie?" the kid asks between his sobs. Sanghyuk feels weird when the kid called him 'appa' but he plays along. "Aigoo... Aigoo... Eomma must have seen wrong. Eomma knows Yeonnie," Sanghyuk coax the kid as he assumes Hongbin must be the eomma. "Eomma is just sleepy. How can eomma doesnt know Yeonnie," Sanghyuk says again as he pats the kid's back. "Why Yeonnie is here?" Sanghyuk asks softly. The kid named Yeonnie stops crying before he talks. "Yeonnie is thirsty... Yeonnie... Can't reach... The glass," Yeonnie says between his hiccups. "Okay, appa will help Yeonnie. Don't cry, okay? Let's get you something to drink," Sanghyuk mutters before he heads out from Hongbin's room to the kitchen. He puts Yeonnie down before pouring the kid a glass of water. Yeonnie happily takes the glass from Sanghyuk and drinks the water. "Thank you, appa!" Hakyeon chirps as he gives Sanghyuk the empty glass. "You're welcome. Now, go back to sleep," Sanghyuk says as he smiles before he pats Yeonnie's head. "Neh, appa," Yeonie obeys as he gets into Hakyeon's room. "Since when Hakyeon hyung bring home a kid?" Sanghyuk asks to himself. He shrugs it off and decided to talk with Hongbin later. He washes the glass before he heads into Hongbin's room again to clear out what happened.

In Hongbin's room...

          "Hyuk-ah! Who's that?" Hongbin immediately asks when he sees Sanghyuk gets into his room. Sanghyuk takes a seat besides Hongbin on the bed. "I dont know too but just now, I saw the boy gets into Hakyeon hyung's room," Sanghyuk informs. "Hakyeon hyung's room? Since when he keeps a kid in his room?" Hongbin asks in confused. Usually, Hakyeon will inform them if there's anything. Bringing a kid into their dorm is not something that can be hide from the members.

           "Do you want to check Hakyeon hyung's room?" Sanghyuk asks and Hongbin immediately nods. So, with that both of them gets out from the room and heads to Hakyeon's room. Sanghyuk leads the way and opens the door slowly as soon as they reaches the room. Sanghyuk takes a peak inside and find out that Hakyeon is nowhere to be seen. When Sanghyuk focuses his eyes on the bed, he finally can see a small figure on it. He decides to get in and Hongbin follows behind him. As Sanghyuk gets closer to the bed, he finally figure out that the small figure on the bed is Yeonnie with the help of the light comes through the open door.

          Then, a kid suddenly comes into the room. "Hmm? Uncle Hyuk and Aunty Hongbin?" the kid asks and that makes the two elders turns around to look at the kid. Hongbin and Sanghyuk looks at each other, as if questioning who's the kid in front of them through their mind. "Who... are you?" Hongbin asks. "Aunty, its me, Woonie," the kid named Woonie says. "Woonie?" Hongbin asks, more to Sanghyuk. "Who in the world is Woonie?" Sanghyuk whispers to Hongbin. Hongbin shrugs before he faces the kid again. "What are you doing here, Woonie?" Hongbin decides to asks. "The air-cond in Woonie's room is not functioning again. So, Woonie gonna sleep with Yeonie," Woonie explains himself. Hongbin and Sanghyuk looks at each other again.

            Suddenly... "Woonie?" Yeonie asks as he tries to focus. "Can I sleep with you tonight? The air-cond is not functioning again," Woonie asks. "Sure," Yeonie immediately agrees as he gives a space for Woonie to sleep. Woonie passes the elders and climbs up the bed. "Eomma? Appa? What are you doing here?" Yeonnie asks as he looks at the tall figures with a questioning look. "Just want to check on you, whether you can sleep or not," Hongbin answers as he flashes an awkward smile. "Don't worry, eomma, appa. Yeonnie will be okay. Woonie is here too with me," Yeonnie assures as he smiles. "Arasseo. Now, go sleep," Sanghyuk says as he covers Yeonie and Woonie with the blankets. "Good night," the kids say in chorus and the elders reply the same before they come out from the room.

 

In the living room...

            "Bin Hyung, any idea what happened?" Sanghyuk asks as soon as both of them sit on the sofa, side by side. "The kid named Woonie said that his room's air cond is not functioning, right?" Hongbin asks back and Sanghyuk nods. "I know this sounds nonsense but I think that Woonie is Taek hyung. Only Taek hyung's room have problem with air cond," Hongbin explains. "Then, that Yeonnie kid is Hakyeon hyung?" Sanghyuk asks as he looks at Hongbin. "Yeah. I think like that. Remember that we couldn't find Hakyeon hyung in his room? We only found Yeonnie," Hongbin says as Sanghyuk starts to find it reasonable. "Then, why don't we check out Taek hyung's room. If we can't find him there, then I dont have any choice but to believe what you said," Sanghyuk mutters before both of them heads to Taekwoon' room.

           Hongbin opens the room's door and gets inside with Sanghyuk. They try to find their hyung but they got nothing. "Seems like you're right, hyung," Sanghyuk says though he still seems hard to believe it. "Why don't we check on Jaehwan hyung and Wonshik? Maybe they have any answer for this," Hongbin suggests and Sanghyuk agrees as they head to Jaehwan's room.

           Hongbin opens the room's door and looks for Jaehwan. "Wonshik sleeps here?" Hongbin asks Wonshik's roommate, Sanghyuk when he sees Wonshik is sleeping besides Jaehwan on the bed. "Yeah. Both of them work on a new song last night," Sanghyuk explains and the other nods. Both of them head to the bed and wake up the other two.

            "Oh, Bin-ah, Hyuk-ah. What are you guys doing here?" Jaehwan asks as he sits on the bed before rubbing his eyes. "Hyung, Hakyeon hyung and Taekwoon hyung are missing," Sanghyuk says and that makes Jaehwan shocks. "WHAT??!! HOW?!!" Jaehwan exclaims with his ahjumma voice and that makes Wonshik wakes up. "What? What happened?" he asks in a sleepy tone. "Hakyeon hyung and Taekwoon hyung are missing!!!" Jaehwan repeats what Sanghyuk says. "Oh, really?" Wonshik asks lazily before he lies down back. The other three already look at each other before they focus on Wonshik.

            "Wait, what?" Woshik asks again as he seems to realize something. He immediately sits and waits for the answer. "Hakyeon hyung and Taekwoon hyung are missing," Hongbin says. "WHAT?!" Wonshik exclaims. "Are you guys sure? Have you guys check everywhere? Did you guys call them? Who knows maybe they go out to get some snack?" Wonshik shoots a lot of questions. "Wow, hyung. Relax. One by one, can you?" Sanghyuk says. "Relax? Hyukkie, theyre missing and you want us to relax?" Jaehwan asks confusedly. "They are missing but there are two kids named Yeonie and Woonie in Hakyeon hyung's room right now. Don't you feel like that two kids are our hyung?" Hongbin asks after he explains the situation.

            "Really??? How tho?" Wonshik asks back as he scratches his head. "Let's search for something like a letter or sticky note somewhere. Maybe we can get some clues," Jaehwan suggests and the other three nod. They get out from the room and search the whole dorm for some clues.

             "Guys, look what I found!" Jaehwan shouts from the kitchen. The other three rushes to the kitchen when they hear the shout. "What is it, hyung?" Sanghyuk asks. "Look at this," Jaewhan says as he shows the sticky note that he found on the refrigerator. The youngers come closer and look at what written on the note.

To: Jaehwan, Wonshik, Hongbin and Sanghyuk

You guys are given a mission to take care of the two boys which are actually the older members and try to accept them just the way they are. All the members daily needs are in their respective room. All you need to do is only take care of them and accept them. There will be hidden missions. If you guys succeed, the members will turn back into their original form. Good luck!

             "So, it's really Hakyeon hyung and Taek hyung. What should we do now, hyung?" Sanghyuk asks. "I wonder who send this..." Wonshik says without answering Sanghyuk's question. Hongbin immediately smacks Wonshik's head before saying, "Yah, is that even important? We need to save our hyungs as soon as possible,". Wonshik pats his head after that. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I'm just curious, that's all," Wonshik mutters. "Hongbin is right. We need to save both of them immediately," Jaehwan says and the others nod. "But how?" Jaehwan asks. With that, all the members suddenly silence and they sigh.

            "I think, it's better for us to check their room first. Who knows there are some clues," Wonshik finally says something useful. "Okay, lets go," Jaehwan orders and all the youngers obey.

 


Hi, guys! The first chapter up! ^^ How was it? Hope it's okay :)

MInd the mistakes hehe...

Thank you so much for willing to wait for the update :* Love you guys so much!

Hope you guys enjoy this first chapter :D

See you guys next time <3