Holiday….Past….School reopen…

Love me not....Hate me not....

"Aye….it’s okay…exams has finished and why to worry so much…” said Cho-min-ho “Oh! Hyung...Wait…wait” said Taemin… “What…?” asked Onew “you said you will tell me the reason why you and Jonghyun were late” said Taemin but Jonghyun behind him was telling Onew not to tell him…. “It’s just that we woke up late” said Onew directly and went away. Taemin not knowing what to say saw Krystal walking alone and ran towards her to thank her “Got to go hyung…bye” said Taemin “O-o Krystal wait….komowa” she turned around and stopped “Aye- it was nothing” said Krystal…. “Come I will drop you home then” said Taemin with a smile…

“Really….khomapsaminda….Katsha”…said Krystal and off they went together. Luna went to do some shopping as new accessories had arrived at the stock and she want to be the first one to buy it. Now Cho-min-ho, Jonghyun and Key were left behind not knowing what to do just then Key came with an idea “Guys, lets us celebrate tonight as a good job done in exam…he…he…what you think..” asked key

“Whoa….that is a good, ani...Very best idea you got. Okay then let’s not waste any time and go for shopping as we need drinks and food to celebrate with” said Cho-min-ho. Off they went to buy grocery and returned at their home “Ya…what this things for…..are we having party?” asked Onew surprised

“Huh! Oh yeah…since we worked very hard for the exams we need to party at least and yeah hyung don’t say no this time…. We have come here with full hope….just these once please hyung….” Begged Key “he’s right hyung, you must not this time…it will be more fun” said Taemin catching Onew’s hand and jumping.

“Araso, but I will do what I want, okay or else I will walk away” warn Onew… “Huh! What does he think of himself, when manger has appointed him as a leader” thought Jonghyun. It was the day where manger has to appoint a leader for his new group and there were two people elected, Onew and Jonghyun. When the time came Onew was elected as their group leader and from that day Jonghyun hated One for he always wanted to be a group leader but he couldn’t successes. Onew also knew about Jonghyun hating him but never said a word; he always tried to be friendly with him instead of being sorry Jonghyun ignored Onew. The party went well and as Onew said he will do what he wants, as expected he meant to say that he will be reading while they party. Their holiday was very busy making and debuting new songs and soon it was time for the school to reopen.

Today was the day for the school to reopen and all were ready as they couldn’t wait to see new faces and their old friends. As always Taemin went to Krystal place to pick her up as they always do and as for other members including Luna were at school but the girls seems very happy today “Krystal, what happen today? Why are you and Luna unni so happy today?” he looked at their faces and waited for the answer but came no reply…

“Ah- I know it may be because today school has started and you will be meeting your old friends’ right?” said Taemin smiling but still the same…. “Oh! Come on Krystal, tell me!” Krystal nodded her which means ‘no’ then he looked to Luna…. “You’re my only hope, tell me unni, why are you two so happy?” begged Taemin. “Buddy, you will see that in school” said Luna happily.