Shock…..Introduction.....Onew love at first sight…..

Love me not....Hate me not....

Taemin, Krystal and Luna reached school where Onew and all were waiting for them. They went towards them talked a lot for meeting after so long when Key was curious to know what Krystal and Luna was murmuring about and laughing…..he couldn’t control and finally questioned them

“Ya, What are you girls talking and laughing about? Tell us also we want to hear it too” just then Luna phone rang and she answered “Yobsayo….”

Answered Luna then suddenly she shouted…. “WHAT…..You have reached our school……where are you” said Luna, and then came the reply “Right behind you….”

Luna slowly turned around and lo and behold, she screamed seeing her best friend who has just moved from London to Korean in their School for her parents was transfer to Korea where they knew Luna and Krystal were studying.

So, they got their daughter admitted in the same school where are friends were so that she won’t feel lonely.

“Aaaaa……Unni Victoria….you made it to our school….” Shouted Luna, “Yes unni….welcome to our school, welcome to Korea” said Krystal. “I missed you guys so much…… and I am so happy” said Victoria.

“Ahem….Ahem…”said someone from behind. “Oh! I am sorry you guys….Unni can you come here…let me introduce them to you all….” Said Krystal “Unni this is Min-ho (annyonghaesayo), Key (annyonghaesayo), Jonghyun (annyonghaesayo), and Taemin (annyonghaesayo) and……oooo-o where has Onew hyung gone…” said Krystal.

“O-o he was here a minute ago” said Key. “Well Taemin you were asking us why we were so happy, that is because our best friend was coming today and we thought to give you guys a surprise” said Luna

“Oh! Now I understood…” Taemin moved in front Victoria and hugged her “I got one more unni to play and study with, unni tell me will you be my friend just like Krystal?” asked Taemin childishly. “Sure why not…I would love to have a little brother” said Victoria.

“Unni…forgive him he’s like a small kid….” Whisper Krystal. Just then bell rang and they all moved to their class as all of them were studying in a same class. Just then the bell rang and all of them went to their class where Onew was reading as usual with being distrubed by anyone.
 "Oh! Hyung..." said Luna, Onew truned around to see who called him. "Yes luna....what happen?" "hyung i would like you to meet some one, Unni come in please!!!" said Luna. Victoria entered in a very cute and simple pink shirt with yellow skirt and leting her lose came throug door where Onew stood up staring at her.

"Hum! Hyung.....hyung...HYUNG" shouted Luna "A-a-a ye...yes Luna...."said Onew. "This our best childhood friend Victoria. she came from America today as her parents were transfer here and as this is our final year, hope you all be good to her" said Luna while Onew was in his own world "Good...i will take good care of her....as...i...i....love...love...HERRRRRRRRR" "HYUNG"shouted Krystal this time..." WHAAAT!  Woo you girls have scar the wits out of me....you girls are scary" said Onew catching his breath."

So hyung this Victoria, our childhood friend, classmate and our leader for our group and Unni this Onew leader of SHINee group, smart,classmate and simple guys in our class" introduce Luna. the bell rang and it was time for their class to start where Onew asked Luna "Luna tell her to sit beside me please..." "Why hyung? you like her don't you" teased Luna "its not like that, i just want to be friends with her as you told us to be friends with her and i am trying to do that, NOW PLEASE!" whispered Onew. "Okay.....okay...Unni thats my seat you can take that seat beside Onew hyung..." " Okay..." said Victoria.

The whole day went very swiftly with Onew as Victoria and he started to talk with eachother and they spent whole day together as Victoria asked Onew to show the whole camps of school.

 

                      ...........Sorry for delay as i was busy.....anyways enjoy....will update my Chapter 5 soon.......