Innocent~ Hyukbin

Love Story

Sanghyuk hold the letter in his hand tightly. He take a deep breath before he look at the pretty boy and walk toward him. But he fastly stop his steps before he change his direction when that pretty boy's friend suddenly appear. He look around as he pretend to search on something. Suddenly, few boys appear beside him. The boys that always bully him. 

"Hey, Sanghyuk. Lets go," said Riwoo as he put his arm around Sanghyuk's shoulder. Before Sanghyuk can reply, that boy drag him away forcedly. That make the letter in his hand fall down. Few second later, a boy pick that latter before he read it carefully.

 

Hakyeon watch that pity boy fall on the floor when Jinu punch him. Then, Jinu and his friends continue to hit that boy who try to protect himself with his arms around his head. Hakyeon look at his left and saw old wood door lean on the wall. He pick the door and swing it toward those boys. 

All of them fall down hardly when the wood door hit them. The door that already old and rotten breaks and shattered around the pity boy. It make he look up and saw Hakyeon who look at him blankly. 

"Yah! Its you again. How dare you," yell Jinu as he stand up and look at Hakyeon angrily. He hold his head that still feel hurt because of the hit. Hakyeon look at the boy blankly before he look at his left again. He can see another old door there. He pick it up and then look at Jinu and his friends. With his no emotion face make he look scarier. He then walk toward them as he hold the door. Holding it like it nothing.

Jinu and his friends fastly run away from that place. Away from the scary boy. Hakyeon tilt his head before he put the door back at the wall. He then kneel beside the boy. "Are you okay?" Ask him. That boy nod his head before he slowly stand up. 

"Let me send you to infirmary," offer Hakyeon as he hold that boy's arm. 

"Its okay. I'm just fine," said that boy as he smile at Hakyeon. 

"Sanghyuk ah, are you okay?" Ask another boy as he run toward them. Hakyeon look at the boy who already stand in front them as he look at the other boy.

"I'm okay. This boy here help me," reply Sanghyuk as he look at Hakyeon. The other boy look at Hakyeon before he give ninety bow to him. 

"Thank you for helping my friend. I'm Lee Jaehwan. Nice to meet you," the boy introduce himself as he smile. Hakyeon blink his eyes for few times as he look at that boy's cute nose. Its so cute that make Hakyeon want to touch it.

"And I'm Han Sanghyuk. Thank you for helping me," said Sanghyuk as he also bow to Hakyeon. Hakyeon just nod his head.

"Hakyeon, what are you doing there? We already late for Mr Kim class," shout Taekwoon as he look them not far from them. Hakyeon look at him before he look at those two back. "I need to go. Bye," said Hakyeon before he leave those two and walk toward his class.

"Yah, don't ignore me," yell Taekwoon when Hakyeon just walk across him without glancing at him at all. 

 

Sanghyuk and Jaehwan walk toward cafe together as they talking before a boy stop them. "Han Sanghyuk?" Ask him that make both of them look at him. Sanghyuk can feel his heart stop beating when he saw who the one that call him. 

"This is your latter, right?" Ask him that make Sanghyuk blush as he look down. "I've read it. And this is my answer for it," that boy shyly pass him a letter. Sanghyuk look at the letter and the boy for few times before he take the letter. "Please read it when you're alone," said that boy as he rub his neck shyly before he run away from them. 

"What just happen?" Ask Sanghyuk as he still looking at the running boy. "I think he accept your confession. Or not? You need to read that latter first. Then, you'll know if he accept you or not," reply Jaehwan as he look at the letter in curious. Sanghyuk fastly open the letter and read it words by words. Does not want to miss any letter. 

"So?" Ask Jaehwan in curious. Sanghyuk who still reading the letter slowly smile widely before he look at his friend. "He accept me. He want to be my boyfriend. Oh my god. Is this really happening? Or is it just a dream?" Ask Sanghyuk as he hold Jaehwan's arms and shake him violently. Jaehwan roll his eyes before he smack his friend's head.

"Ouch. Yah, why you hit me?" Ask Sanghyuk as he hold his abuse head. "You feel the pain right? Its mean this is not a dream," reply Jaehwan before he put his arm around Sanghyuk's shoulder and drag him toward the cafe. That boy who still in his own world just let Jaehwan drag him. 

 

Sanghyuk wait for Hongbin patiently at the school entrance. He feel so nervous. Jaehwan already went back home, leaving him alone. He want to wait for his boyfriend. He does not tell Hongbin because he think there no need to inform him. They are boyfriends. So, its something normal for him to wait for his boyfriend and go back together. 

"Sanghyuk right?" Ask someone that make he look at the boy. Sanghyuk look at him carefully. Try to remember his name.

"Emm Hakyeon? I mean Hakyeon hyung," Ask him back. Hakyeon nod his head.

"What are you doing here? Waiting for someone?" Ask Hakyeon. Sanghyuk smile shyly as he rub his neck awkwardly. "I'm waiting for my boyfriend," reply him. 

"Oh, okay," said Hakyeon as he nod his head. He look down like he thinking on something. "Can I ask you something?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Sanghyuk. That boy nod his head as he wait for the question. 

"Do you love your boyfriend?" Ask Hakyeon. Sanghyuk tilt his head as he feel weird with the question. "Yes, of course I love him so much," reply Sanghyuk. 

"How can you know that you really love him?" Ask Hakyeon. "Well, when the first time I saw him, I can't take my eyes away from him. Like I'm being charm by his beauty. I can't see anything except him. Everything around me suddenly move in slow motion. Except me and him. I know I sound so ridiculous. But, that what I really feel. When I look at him, everything look more beautiful. My heart beating fast for him. What I want is his happiness. His smile make my day become better. And I really want to be the reason of his smile. I love him. And I want to make him happy. Forever," said Sanghyuk honestly. Without he realise, there someone eavesdropping their conversation. 

Hakyeon nod his head when he hear Sanghyuk's explaination. Become more understandi in his own feeling. "Why you suddenly ask me that?" Ask Sanghyuk curiously.

"My heart is acting weird and my aunty said that I'm falling in love. But, I don't know what is love. But now I understand," reply Hakyeon. "I'm happy I can help you," said Sanghyuk. 

"Sanghyuk," call someone that make both of them look at the caller. "Hong... Hongbin hyung," Sanghyuk look at his boyfriend with shy smile. Still can't believe his crush is his boyfriend. 

"Well, I don't want to disturb you two. Bye, Sanghyuk and Sanghyuk's boyfriend," Hakyeon wave his hand as he leaving those two alone.

"Are you waiting for me?" Ask Hongbin. "Yes, I am. I want us to go back home together. Can we?" Ask Sanghyuk. He does not want Hongbin feel uncomfortable with him. "Of course we can. We are boyfriends. Of course we should go back home together," reply Hongbin that make Sanghyuk smile widely. 

"Lets go," Sanghyuk walk away but he stop when Hongbin hold his arm. He turn around and look at his  boyfriend. Feel confuse with his action. "I think you forget about something," said Hongbin as he hold out his hand. Want Sanghyuk to hold his hand. Sanghyuk understand that and blush hardly as he look at Hongbin's beautiful hand. He slowly hold Hongbin's hand with his heart beating so fast. He never hold Hongbin's hand before. This is the first time he touch him. 

"Perfect. Lets go," Hongbin pull that boy with their hands hold tightly. Sanghyuk let his boyfriend drag him as he still looking at their link hand. 

 

"Bye, Sanghyuk. Thank you for sending me home," said Hongbin when they already arrive at that boy's house. "You're welcome. You can enter your house first," said Sanghyuk. Hongbin nod his head before he release their hands. He open the gate before he turn around back, facing Sanghyuk. "What's wrong?" Ask Sanghyuk. Hongbin walk toward him without replying anything. He stop when he already stand in front his boyfriend before he lean forward and give a peck on Sanghyuk's lips. 

Sanghyuk's eyes become wide when he feel Hongbin's soft lips on his lips. His first kiss with Hongbin. Hongbin smile when he saw how red the boy be. "Cute," mumble him. 

"Bye, Sanghyuk. See you tomorrow," Hongbin walk backward as he wave his hand. Sanghyuk wave his hand back as his eyes fix on that beautiful boy. 

When Hongbin already disappear in his house, Sanghyuk jump in happiness. He then hold up his fingers to touch his own lips. "Oh my god. Our first kiss. His lips are so soft like I always imagine," mumble him as he still look at the house. He wave his hand to that house before he walk away. With wide happy smile on his face.

 

Since that day, Sanghyuk and Hongbin went to school and go back home together. They look so happy together that make other students feel quite jealous. "Sanghyuk, can I say something to you?" Ask Jaehwan.

"Of course. About what?" Ask Sanghyuk back. "Have you heard any rumours?" Ask Jaehwan that make his friend look at him.

"What rumour?" Sanghyuk can't understand him. "Rumour that Hongbin accept your confession because he's betting on you," told Jaehwan. Sanghyuk look down as he bite his lips. He already heard about that rumour but he does not care about it. He trust Hongbin. But, even if that true, he does not mind it if he can be with Hongbin. 

"Sanghyuk, lets go," call Hongbin as he stand in front the door. Sanghyuk nod his head before he stand up. "Bye, Jaehwan. See you tomorrow," he look at his friend before he walk toward his boyfriend. Already forget about Jaehwan's words just now. While Jaehwan watch his friend as he shake his head. Feel pity and also afraid his friend will get hurt in the future.

 

Its already a month since Hongbin and Sanghyuk in relationship. Sanghyuk walk toward Hongbin class with homemade lunch for his boyfriend. When he already stand in front the class, he hold the door to open it. But he fastly stop when he hear his name in the conversation. 

"You win, Hongbin. Its already a month. Its better if you break up with him already," said a boy. "Yeah, I'll pay you," said another boy. 

"You know I'll always win. Sanghyuk is a nice loyal boy. He trust me and also love me so much," said a voice that can recognise by Sanghyuk. He fastly turn around and leave that classroom. His tears continue to fall down as he walk toward the tree near the school library. He sit behind the tree with his tears continue to fall down. He hug the lunch box tightly as he cry harder.

"Why you crying?" Ask someone that make he look up. He can see a tan boy stand beside the tree as he look at him. He then look down back and continue to cry. 
Hakyeon sigh softly before he sit beside that boy and keep looking at him. When he saw that boy already calm down, he give him his handkerchief to wipe his tears and also his snort. 

"So, what's wrong?" Ask Hakyeon. Sanghyuk look at that boy with teary eyes and red nose before he told him what happen. "Hongbin hyung. He... he want to be my boyfriend because he's betting with his friends," told Sanghyuk as he sniff. 

"So, are you sad because he betting on you? Or are you angry with him?" Ask Hakyeon. Sanghyuk shake his head as he look down. "So, why you crying?" Ask Hakyeon. 

"Because he want to end our relationship. He want to break up with me. I don't want that. I don't mind if he stay with me because the bet. I want to make him happy. I want to make he smile. I don't want to see him like that with other people. I want to be the one who make him happy," reply Sanghyuk.

"But Sanghyuk, Hongbin accept your confession not because of the bet," said Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk look at him. "Its true his friends suggest to him to bet on you, but he does not want it. He really like you. He's not lying at you," continue Hakyeon. 

"Thats why you need to hear till the end and also do not jump in any conclusion from what you heard. Investigate first," advice Hakyeon as he ruffle Sanghyuk's hairs before he stand up and leave. Sanghyuk watch that boy leaving as he feel curious on how he know about it 

"Hyukkie," call someone that make Sanghyuk turn his head to see who the one who call him. Hongbin fastly hug him as he breath heavily. "Hy..hyung?" Sanghyuk feel weird with the sudden hug.

"Hyuk ah, please hear me first. Please don't be mad at me. Please don't cry," said Hongbin as he hold Sanghyuk's hands tightly. Sanghyuk just look at that boy without saying anything. "I love you. Really love you. Everything that you heard is not right. I never bet on you. I really like you. Please don't cry. Please don't be mad at me," said Hongbin. 

"So, its mean you will not break up with me?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at Hongbin with his red eyes. "Of course not. I love you. Its only one month. I want to be with you forever. For the rest of my life," reply Hongbin as he cup Sanghyuk's face and wipe his tears. 

"Happy one month anniversary, my Hyukkie," wish Hongbin before he lean forward and kiss Sanghyuk's lips. Only soft short kiss.

"Happy one month anniversary, hyung," said Sanghyuk as he smile shyly. 

"So, what did you have there?" Ask Hongbin as he look at the lunch box in Sanghyuk's arms.

"Young love can be so innocent," comment Hakyeon as he look at the couple who eating happily under the tree.