Fallen~ Raken

Love Story

"I'm sorry, sir. Please. Please give me more time. I'll pay all my debt to you. I promise," said Mr Lee as he kneel in front that man.

"Promise? How many times I hear you said that. I don't care. Make sure you pay me. If not," threat Mr Yoo before he stand up. As he walk toward the door, a boy enter the house. He look at that man in shock before he look at his kneeling father. 

"Are you okay, dad?" Ask Jaehwan as he walk toward his father. "I'm fine," reply Mr Lee softly. Mr Yoo look at Jaehwan before he slowly smirk. He then walk back toward them with meaningful look. He then hold Jaehwan's chin and make that boy look at him. Jaehwan fastly pull back his head before he move behind his father. Want to hide from that man. Mr Lee can expect what that filthy man want. He put his arms round his son's body to protect him. 

"I have a good deal to offer to you. You can to not pay me back. In exchange, I want your son," said Mr Yoo that make Mr Lee's eyes become wide. "Never. I'll never let you touch my son. I'll pay you," reply Mr Lee in determine.

"Okay, fine. I try to give a good deal to you, but its look like you do not want it. So, as what we agree, next week I'll come again to collect my money," said Mr Yoo as he feel unsatisfy with that man's words.

"Wait, you said you will give me one month," Mr Lee look at that man confusely. "That before you reject my offer. Now, make sure you can pay me back. Or this pretty boy will be mine," Mr Yoo walk out from the house with his men. Leaving the pity people who still hugging on the floor.

"Dad, what should we do?" Ask Jaehwan as he look at his father worriedly. He does not want to follow that man. But he also does not want his father force himself to find the money.

"Don't worry. I'll find the money to pay him back. Don't worry. I'll never allow him to destroy your life," reply Mr Lee even when he also does not know what he should do. He actually has a solution. But, he does not want to leave his son alone. 

 

Jaehwan look down as he feel worry. How can his father find the money in just a week to pay that man. "Jaehwan, are you okay?" Ask Sanghyuk when he realise how down his friend look. 

"Nothing, Sanghyuk ah. I just have some problem at home," reply Jaehwan without looking at him. "If you need any help, you can just tell us," said Hongbin as he also look at that boy worrriedly. Jaehwan just give a smile to reply him before he continue to look down again.

 

Mr Lee walk beside the busy road as he thinking. Should he do this or not? Should he? When he die, Jaehwan will be alone. He does not want to leave his son alone. But, if he does not do that, he will unable to get the money to pay that man. He does not want that man destroy his son's life. No, he will not allow it. 

He close his eyes before he stop walking and look at the road with mix feeling. He take a deep breath before he crossing the road. A car was drive fatstly toward him. He just look at the car as he cry. He does not want to die and leave his son facing this cruel world alone. When he think back, even if he pay his debt, there no guarantee that the man will not disturb his son. 

When the car almost hit him, someone pull him back that make he fall down with that person. "Are you stupid?" Scold that woman as she glare at that man. Mr Lee does not say anything and just cry. He keep crying because he still breathing. That woman sigh as she look at the crying man before she rub his back softly. 

 

"Here the money," Mr Lee give a bag full with money to the men. One of Mr Yoo's men take the bag and open it. Checking and counting the money. He then look at his boss and nod his head. 

"Well, you're lucky because you able to find this money on time. But, don't think I will let your son away. I'll make sure he will be mine," said Mr Yoo that make Mr Lee angry. "Its not what you promise," yell Mr Lee.

"I never promise you anything," reply Mr Yoo as he laugh slightly before he leave that house. He actually feel quite shock when that man give him the money. Where did he get it from? 

 

"You did what?" Wonshik look at his mother in shock. "He's such a pity. I can't allow him to kill himself just because the insurance," said Eunjung with her sad pity face. Hakyeon just look at her with his usual face. "What if he lie to you?" Ask Wonshik as he cross his arms.

"No, he not. I already investigate on it. By the way, the one that he debt with is quite interesting person," reply Eunjung. "Who?" Ask Wonshik. "Your lovely uncle," reply Eunjung that make Wonshik's eyes become wide while Hakyeon still with his emotionless face.

"Your uncle is so shameless. And also a ert. That man's son is still studying. He almost your age and he want to destroy his life just like that. No, I'll never allow him," nag Eunjung. While Wonshik frown with his crossing arms. That man is his father's brother in law. He never like him. That man sometimes visit his father when he still alive and they always fight when they met. 

"Oh yeah, the son study at your school, Hakyeon. His name is Lee Jaehwan," told Eunjung. That boy look up as he try to remember where has he hear that name. Then an image of a boy with cute nose appear in his mind. 

"I remember him," said Hakyeon as he look his aunty. "Can you help me to watch that boy? I know that man will not give up on him. Please," beg Eunjung. She give her puppy eyes to that boy.  "Just ask your son here. He study there too right," reply Hakyeon that make Eunjung realise about that fact.

"Wonshik ah," call Eunjung as she hold her son's arm. "Please," pleade Eunjung as she give her puppy pity eyes. She always use it with his late husband and it always work. She know her son has soft heart for her same as his father. While Hakyeon already know the result of it. Wonshik sigh before he nod his head. What can he do? He really soft for that eyes. 

 

"Jaehwan right?" Ask Wonshik as he sit beside the boy. The said boy look at him in shock. He look around to find his friend, Sanghyuk. But the boy already gone to meet his boyfriend. "Em yes I am. You are?" Ask that boy back.

"I'm Kim Wonshik, your fiancee," reply Wonshik. Jaehwan's eyes become wide when he heard his words. Jaehwan then laugh awkwardly before he stand up and leave that crazy boy. "I am your fiancee. You can ask your father if you don't trust me," shout Wonshik that make the boy walk faster. He will ask his father when he got home. Definitely will.

"I never heard about your engagement. Since when you become his fiancee?" Ask Hakyeon as he slap Wonshik's head who still smiling. "Just now," reply Wonshik. 

"Why you don't tell me how cute that boy is? Definitely my type," continue Wonshik. "You never ask," reply Hakyeon. He take out his phone and call for someone as he walk away, leaving that lovesick boy alone. "Your son want to get married with Jaehwan. I think better if you go see his father. Talk to him about it. About that old ert man, I will deal with him," said Hakyeon when the other answer his call.

 

"Lets go to eat," suggest Jaehwan when they already walk out from the karaoke place. "Lets go to usual place," suggest Sanghyuk as he put his arm's around Jaehwan's shoulder.  As they walking, suddenly few men gather around them. "What's wrong?" Ask Sanghyuk. He look at the men worriedly.

"Our boss want to meet this boy," said one of them as he point at Jaehwan. "For what?" Ask Sanghyuk.

"Not your business," the man signal to his men to bring Jaehwan away. Few of them grab Jaehwan's arm and try to drag him into the car. Sanghyuk try to stop them but the men are more than them. "Lets go," the man pull Jaehwan toward the car harshly.

"Hey, where you want to bring my future husband?" Ask Wonshik who suddenly appear in front them with Hakyeon and Taekwoon beside him. "Better if you release him now," Wonshik glare at that man. "If we don't want to?" Challenge that man to the glaring boy.

"Easy. We will force you," reply Hakyeon before he give a punch to that man. Wonshik fastly pull that boy away from that man as Hakyeon and his boyfriend continue attack them. "Let have some fun. Shall we?" Said Wonshik before he join those two fight with those men. Sanghyuk take this chance to fight back when he can see that they can win. While Jaehwan just watch the fight as he shaking. Still scare with what almost happen.

 

"Here," Eunjung give Jaehwan a cup of hot chocolate and sit beside him. Jaehwan give thanksful smile before he mumbling thank you softly. He drink the hot chocolate softly as he still shaking.

"I already call for your father. He will arrive soon," said Eunjung that make Jaehwan look at her. Does not know she know his father. Wonshik, Taekwoon and Sanghyuk are sitting not far from those two. While Hakyeon is talking with someone in his phone outside the house. 

"Sanghyuk, are you okay?" Ask Hongbin worriedly. He fastly come to that house when his boyfriend call him, tell him what almost happen. He told Hongbin that he's just fine, but that boy does not trust him. 

"Of course I am. Its not me that they want. Its Jaehwan," told Sanghyuk. Hongbin nod as he release relief sigh. 

Not long after that, Mr Lee arrive with Hakyeon lead him inside. He fastly hug his son when he saw him. "Jaehwan, are you okay?" Ask him. Jaehwan just nod his head as he crying. He still feel scare. 

"Tomorrow I will go to Mr Yoo's house. Do you want to join me?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at his aunty. "No, I don't want to. I think its better if you bring Wonshik. He look like want to meet that man so badly," reply Eunjung. 

"I will go," said Wonshik. Hakyeon nod his head before he give his attention to Jaehwan and his father. 

"Thank you. Thank you for saving my son," said Mr Lee as he bow to the boys. "Its okay. I just do what I need to do to save my fiancee," reply Wonshik. Mr Lee tilt his head in confuse. Fiancee?

"About that, what if we discuss at other place. Just two of us," Eunjung lead the confuse man to other room.

"Do you want to rest?" Ask Wonshik as he look at Jaehwan. "Emm its okay," reply Jaehwan  softly, still feel shy with that boy.

"No. You need to rest. You must still feel shock with what almost happen just now. Lets go," Wonshik hold Jaehwan's hand and lead him toward his room. "Aigoo, so fast," said Hongbin as he shake his head. 

"What so fast?" Ask Sanghyuk. He can't understand what does his boyfriend's mean. "Nothing. How about if you two rest too. I'll show you the room," Hakyeon lead the lover toward the guest room. 

"How about if you show him what do you mean by so fast," said Hakyeon before he close the room door when the lovers already in the room. It make he lost his chance to see Hongbin's red face. 

Hakyeon walk back to the living room before he feel someone hold his arm and pin him on the hard wall. "How about if I show you how fast can I be?" Ask Taekwoon coldly with his eyes stare straight into his eyes. Hakyeon can feel his face become hot and his heart beating fast. What actually happen to him? Is he feel shy? And since when Taekwoon look this handsome and hot? When he still lost in his mind, a pair of lips touch his own that make he return to reality. Then he can feel his body floating because Taekwoon lift him in bridal style. 

"Lets go," Taekwoon bring him straight into his room. Hakyeon does not know what he actually feel. But, he know he feel quite excited. "Don't worry. I will make you feel good tonight," whisper Taekwoon before he close the door harshly and lock the door. Whatever happen in that room, only Hakyeon and Taekwoon know. Or maybe there someone else know. "Teenagers," mumble Eunjung before she walk back to the room where she left Mr Lee.

 

"Just sleep. Don't worry. I will not do anything bad to you," said Wonshik when he realise that boy still does not sleep. Jaehwan sit up and look at the boy. "I... I want to say thank you. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for helping me. Thank you," said Jaehwan. Wonshik smile before he lift his hand and cup Jaehwan's face lovingly. He rub his cheek softly. 

"Anything for my fiancee," said Wonshik. He can see Jaehwan's face become red when he hear the word fiancee. "I... I thought you just lying to me," said Jaehwan shyly. 

"Why should I lie about this kind of thing? Its about my life and also yours. I promise that I will take care of you," said Wonshik with soft smile. Jaehwan nod his head with shy smile on his face. "Lets just rest. Come here," Wonshik lie on the bed before he open his arms. Wanting that boy to lie beside him. Jaehwan lie beside Wonshik with his head on the boy's chest while Wonshik's arms' around Jaehwan body. Hugging him tightly. 

Both of them keep smiling as their heart beating fast. Jaehwan close his eyes before he drift into the dream land. Wonshik smile when he saw that boy already fall asleep. "Good night," whisper Wonshik before he give a peck on his forehead. He then close his eyes too. Sleeping with the boy in his arm safely. 

While at other room, two people are discussing about them.