Robot ~ Neo

Love Story

"Okay, guys. Today you will have a new friend. Introduce yourself, boy," said Mr Ma, the class teacher.

"I'm Cha Hakyeon. Nice to meet you," said Hakyeon as he bow slightly with his unchange face.

"You can sit beside Taekwoon. Taekwoon, can you help Hakyeon if he has any problem?" Said Mr Ma as he look at the handsome fair boy who sit beside the window at the back of the class.

"Yes, sir," reply him as he look at Hakyeon.
Hakyeon walk toward the empty space and sit on it without saying anything. "Hi, I'm Jung Taekwoon. You can call me Taekwoon," that boy introduce himself to his new deskmate. Its been long time the seat beside him is empty. He feel quite excited to have someone sit beside him. But, of course he does not show it.

"Cha Hakyeon. Please don't be upset with my face. Its always like this," said Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon before he look in front back.

Taekwoon tilt his head as he look at his new deskmate. Its true this boy does not change his face at all. He still look at the blackboard and hearing what teacher said. But, his face is just like that. He admit he's also sometimes has straight face. But, not like this boy. It does not change at all. He does not move a muscle. 

He then look at Hakyeon's face. Study his face. From the black hairs, the eyes that sometimes blinking, the nose, cheek and lastly his lips. What a nice face that he has. Taekwoon feel curious what kind of face will he make if he smile. 

Without he realise, his arm nudge his water bottle that place on his table accidently. It fall down and produce loud sound that startle everyone in the class. Everyone except Hakyeon.

Taekwoon fastly pick his bottle back as he apologise to his classmates and teacher. He then can see Hakyeon is looking at him with the same expression before he look at the teacher back. 

"Whats wrong with him?" Mumble Taekwoon curiously.

 

"I heard you have new classmate," said Xiumin to Taekwoon when they finish their soccer practice. Taekwoon nod his head as he drinking his water.

"How is he?" Ask Luhan as he wipe his sweat on his forehead with a small towel.

"How? I don't know. He always keep the same face. Same expression. He also does not talk much. He does not smile at all. He also does not shock when my bottle fall down that clearly startle everyone in my class," ramble Taekwoon as he imagine what happen in the class before.

"Really? I though you talk about yourself," reply Yeosob as he laugh.

"I'm more normal than him. But, he's... different," Taekwoon try to find suitable words for Hakyeon.

"Oh there he is," Taekwoon point at the tan boy who walking beside the field. 

"He's quite hot, I think. Look at his body," said Xiumin as he still look at Hakyeon.

"I'll report you to Chen," reply Yeosob that make Xiumin look at him as he whine. Then they can see few boys stop Hakyeon.

"Guys, isn't that Jinu and his gangs. I think they want to bully him," said Luhan as he stand up and look at the boys.

All of them fix their eyes toward the small group of boys. They can see Jinu put his arm around Hakyeon's shoulder. While another boys just stand around them.

 

"You're the new student right? I heard many thing about you. You think you a rich kid you can do whatever you want here. If you want to be safe, its better if you follow my rule," said Jinu before he put his arm around Hakyeon's shoulder.

"You can start with giving me all of your money," continue Jinu. Hakyeon just keep silent before he look at Jinu.

"I don't want to," reply Hakyeon with no emotion on his face.

"You really want to die," yell Jinu as he hold Hakyeon's collar.

"I don't have time to waste right now. I need to go back now," reply Hakyeon as he try to walk away. But, Jinu does not allow him. He still holding Hakyeon's collar tightly before he push Hakyeon until he fall on the ground. Then he laugh with his friends.

Hakyeon sigh before he stand up and look at the boys blankly. He once again try to walk away but got stop by the boys. They do not want to let Hakyeon away. 

"Yah, what are you guys doing?" Shout Taekwoon as he run to them. With him, Xiumin, Luhan and Yeosob follow him closely.

"Lets go," Jinu and his friends fastly runaway from that place. They do not want to face the boys. They know how strong they are. 

"You safe for now. Just wait," warn Jinu before he and his friends disappear.

"Are you okay, Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the boy worriedly.

"I am. Thank you for helping me. I need to go back now. Bye," said Hakyeon as he bow slightly before he left. 

"Wow, he's sound so cold," comment Yeosob as he still look at Hakyeon. "I told you so," support Taekwoon.

"He look mysterious. Don't you feel so. Like he has so many secret. Secret that he want to hide behind his face," comment Xiumin. Taekwoon nod his head, agree on his statement.

 

Hakyeon let his body fall on the hard floor. He sigh again before he slowly stand up and brush the dirt on his uniform. "I will show you. Who's the boss here," said Jinu as he lift his fist to punch Hakyeon. But, the punch just hit the air. He then continue give him punch. But, all of it just waste. None of it touch Hakyeon. "I don't want to hurt anyone," said Hakyeon.

"You want to make me laugh," mock Jinu as he try to attack Hakyeon again. The boy swift softly before he trip Jinu's leg that make he fall down with his face first.

"I already told you," said Hakyeon before he left the boy.

Hakyeon walk on the roof alone before he climb the wall. He stand at the edge of the roof as he look up at the sky. Hakyeon close his eyes as he open his arms. Welcoming the wind that touch his skin softly. He think he can stay like this forever.

"What are you doing?" Yell someone that make Hakyeon open his eyes before he turn around dangerously. He can see his deskmate is looking at him. He can see some emotion in his eyes. Sad? Scare? Worry?

"Don't do anything stupid, Hakyeon," said Taekwoon as he walk toward Hakyeon.

"I'm not," reply Hakyeon as he put his hands on his pocket.

"Are you sure? It look stupid for me. Do you want to jump? If you have any problems, you can share it with me. Who know I can help you," said Taekwoon as he hold out his hand toward Hakyeon. Hoping that boy will accept his hand. 

"I'm not going to jump," reply Hakyeon as he just stare at Taekwoon blankly.

"Okay, I trust you. But, first you need to come here with me. Don't you feel scare standing there. You can fall," said Taekwoon with hopeful stare at Hakyeon for that boy to take his hand.

"I don't feel scare. Why I need to scare," ask Hakyeon just look at Taekwoon with his usual face.

"Because you can die if you fall down, damn it. Why you need to ask me that kind of question? Just come here," Taekwoon can't hold his patient anymore. He grab Hakyeon's arm and pull him down. That make Hakyeon fall on his body as they fall on the floor together. With Hakyeon's body on Taekwoon's. 

Taekwoon groan as he hold his head before he look the boy with intention to scold him. But stop when he realise how close their face right now. He blink his eyes as he scan Hakyeon's beautiful face. He can see how pretty he is. His blank eyes. His chubby cheeks. His perfect nose. Lastly his plump delicious lips.

"Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon as his hand touch Taekwoon's head. He can feel some bump behind that boy's head.

"I'm... I'm fine. How about if you move away," said Taekwoon as he look away. Hakyeon nod his head before he stand up. Taekwoon groan once again as he hold his back. Only now he feel the pain. Then he can see a hand in front his face. He look up and can see Hakyeon is looking at him. 

Taekwoon slowly hold Hakyeon's hand before that boy pull him up. "Let me sent you to infirmary," said Hakyeon.

"Its okay. It not that bad," reply Taekwoon as he stretch his back. "Lets go. We'll be late for class," said Taekwoon before he hold Hakyeon's hand and pull him toward class.

 

"So, your place or mine?" Ask Taekwoon after the school bell ring. Hakyeon who putting his books in his bag look at him. Does not understand his question.

"Don't you forget that we have a project to be done together. It need to be sent next week. We only has three days to finish it. So, we need to start now or we'll never able to finish it," said Taekwoon without asked by Hakyeon.

"My place is better," said Hakyeon as he walk out from the class with Taekwoon follow him closely.

 

"You bring friend today," said Eunjung, Hakyeon's aunty with slight excited voice. 

"Hi, good evening. I'm Jung Taekwoon, Hakyeon's friend. Nice to meet you," Taekwoon bow to Eunjung.

"Hi, Taekwoon. I'm Kim Eunjung. Hakyeon's aunty. You can just call me Eunjung," that woman introduce herself with wide smile on her face. 

"Lets go," Hakyeon lead them toward his room. When Taekwoon enter the room, his eyes become wide. Its so big. 

"Lets start," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon give his attention to that boy. "Oh okay," Taekwoon fastly sit on the floor and take out his books. They start to discuss on their assignment.

 

Luhan, Yeosob and Xiumin look at Taekwoon weirdly. That boy has been mumbling on something as he pout. That sight give them quite shock.

Taekwoon who change his uniform to his jersey keep mumbling without realise his teammates are looking at him . "Why he always ignore me? Am I not that attractive for him?" Nag Taekwoon as he throw his uniform in his bag. 

"Whats wrong with you Taekwoon?" Ask Xiumin as he feel curious on that boy's change of behaviour. Taekwoon turn his head and look at those three who sit on the bench. He then sit in front them as he still pouting. That boy look so cute that make them feel disbelieve that he is the same cold boy.

"Do you remember my deskmate that I told you before?" Ask Taekwoon that earn nod from his friends. "He keep ignoring me. I already tried to get his attention. But he just look at me and leave me after that. He does not even talk to me. When I ask him questions, he only reply few words to me. If he think my question is not important, he just ignore me. I don't know whats wrong with him. He also like to be alone. He is so weird yet sad. I don't know why but his eyes look so sad and sorrow. I can't help but keep bugging him. And am I not look attractive? He does not even look at me and keep ignoring me. I guess I'm not a good looking enough for him," nag Taekwoon long that make the others' mouth become wide open. Can't believe those words come from Taekwoon's mouth. 

"Guys, hurry up. Coach already waiting for us!" Call another teammate from the door. Taekwoon then fastly stand up, "lets go guy." Those three look at Taekwoon until he walk out from that room before they look at each other.

"I think he already fall in love with that boy," comment Luhan that earn nod from the others, agree on him.

 

Taekwoon who in immerse with his phone does not realise a car is driving fast toward him. Suddenly he can feel someone pulling his arm that make he fall on his back. He can see a car drove fastly in front him as he falling down. But, he can feel a pair of arm hold him before his body hit the hard ground.

He look up and saw his hero. "Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon straight into his eyes. Taekwoon blink his eyes as he can feel his heart beating fastly. He does not know it because of the car that almost hit him or because of how close they actually are. They keep staring at each other before Hakyeon caress his face softly. "Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon again. Taekwoon blink his eyes before he nod his head softly. 

"He save me," Taekwoon start his love stories as he sit on the bench with wide smile. Replaying that scene again and again in his mind. While those three give their full attention to that boy who clearly having big crush to that boy. 

"He pull me back and catch me before I fall down like in the movies. He's so strong. I can feel his muscle when he catch me. And I can feel my heart beating so fast. I don't know because I'm feel shock with what almost happen or because how close our face are," Taekwoon continue his story.

"You think why that happen? When I got close with Hakyeon, my heart beating so fast. I can't think well. I also can't give my attention to anything accept him. I also feel hurt when he ignore me. Why? Why that happen to me?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at his friends innocently. Luhan, Xiumin and Yeosob look at the boy in serious. Try to read if that boy is serious or not. Is he really does not know or pretend that he does not know? But, clearly from his face that he does not know on his own feeling. 

"So pity," sigh Luhan followed by Xiumin and Yeosob. 

 

Hakyeon just watch he deskmate rambling on something as he eating his lunch. He can see some sauce on Taekwoon's lips that make his eyes fix on that lips. He hold out his hand and wipe the sauce with his thumb. That make Taekwoon stop talking and look at him in shock. Hakyeon can see that boy's face become red. He then his thumb as his eyes still fix at the blushing boy. Taekwoon's face become redder when he saw what Hakyeon did. He gulp as his eyes become wider.

"Cute," said Hakyeon as he keep staring Taekwoon with his chin on his palm. 

Taekwoon blink his eyes cutely as he look at Hakyeon in shock. 'Hakyeon just told me I'm cute. Oh my god. My heart. Its beating so fast. Its beating so loud. I hope he does not hear it. My face also feel so hot. What just happen? Whats wrong with me?'

Hakyeon can feel a weird thing appear in his heart. Its feel like something tingling. Its feel weird but its a nice feeling. Why is that? He like to see Taekwoon's blushing face. He like to hear Taekwoon's voice. He like to be with Taekwoon. Why? Why? Why?

 

"He call me cute," said Taekwoon that make the trio squelling. Feel excited when they hear that. Then Taekwoon told them what actully happen before. On how Hakyeon wipe the sauce on his lips before he it. Those three make different type of noise when they hear that. Its feel like a rutine. Before they start their soccer practice, they will hear Taekwoon's ramble on his crush. 

"I think he like you too," comment Luhan as he cross his arms. "You think?" Ask Taekwoon as he look down with shy smile on his face.

"Yeah, if not, he will not call you cute. From what I can see, he always look at you when you not looking at him," told Yeosob that make Taekwoon look at him. "Really?" Ask him curiously. 

"Yeah, I can see that too," support Xiumin. Taekwoon's smile become wider when he hear that. Never know about that. 

 

Hakyeon enter his house as he still thinking. Does not realise there two people are talking at the living room. "Hyung," call a boy that make Hakyeon stop his steps and look at them. "Hi, Wonshik," greet Hakyeon when he saw that boy. He is Eunjung's son. So, its mean he is his cousin.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Hakyeon without moving from his spot.

"Why? You don't like to see me here?" Ask Wonshik as he look at Hakyeon with sad face. "Yes," reply Hakyeon before he walk toward his room.

"Still cruel and stoic," mumble Wonshik as he pout. "But he's become better," said Eunjung.
Suddenly both of them can hear sound of door opened that make both of them look at Hakyeon's room. Hakyeon is walking toward them with trouble face. He still with same face, but there something different. Eunjung can feel it. Both of them look at that boy until he sit in front them. 

"Eunjung, I need to discuss something important with you," said Hakyeon. "About what?" Ask her curiously. Wonshik also give his attention to that boy.

"I think I'm sick," said Hakyeon that make both of them gasp in shock. "What do you mean by you sick? Do you feel any pain? Where?" ask Eunjung as she move and sit beside Hakyeon before she hold Hakyeon's hand.

"Here," Hakyeon put his hand on his chest. "I think there something wrong with my heart," continue Hakyeon that make those two look at him to hear his explaination.

"My heart, its suddenly beating so fast. I'm also feel like something tingling in my stomach. Its feel weird but its nice. What more weird is, its does not always happen. It happen only when Taekwoon with me. Why is that?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at his aunty.

Eunjung and Wonshik look at each other in shock before they look at Hakyeon back. "You mean your heart beating fast when you look at Taekwoon?" Ask Eunjung that earn nod from Hakyeon. "You feel like want to be with that Taekwoon everytime?" Ask Wonshik that also earn nod from that boy.

"And you feel something nice when you saw Taekwoon's smile," Hakyeon nod his head on that statement too. Wonshik and Eunjung look at each other excitedly before they look at Hakyeon with meaningful smile on their face.

"Thats mean you're in love with Taekwoon," state Wonshik that make Hakyeon look at him confusely. "Love? Whats that?" Ask Hakyeon that make Wonshik and Eunjung sigh heavily.

"Love is the feeling of attraction to someone. When that person happy, you also feel happy. You want to protect him everytime. You want to make him happy. You want to stay with him forever. You want to be with him everyday, everytime," explain Eunjung. "Like this woman and Jinwoo hyung. You can see when this shameless woman act with him. How she smile at him when that man talk to her. How she blush when that man praise her," said Wonshik that make Eunjung blush. 

"Yah, why you said something like that. I don't love that man at all. You are talking nonsense," said Eunjung as she playing with her finger shyly. "Taekwoon also blush when I told him he's cute," said Hakyeon as he look at Eunjung.

"What the... So fast. Thats mean he like you too," said Eunjung that earn nod from Wonshik, agree on his mother.

 

Wonshik walk around the school as he feel bored. He just got transfer here because his mother want he to stay close. Then he saw his cousin walk to no where with a boy behind him. A cold looking boy. A very handsome one for him. "Is that Taekwonnie boy?" Wonshik ask himself as he follow them silently. 

He hide himself behind the tree and watch those two who eating under a tree together. He can see that boy keep talking with Hakyeon keep watching him. Giving his full attention to him. "Why they so cute? I think I will ship them hardly," mumble Wonshik as he take out his phone and capture this moment. 

"Yeah, we agree with you," said someone that make he startle. Then he realise that he's not alone. There three other boys with him. Also taking picture of those two. 

"Who...?" Wonshik look at them curiosly.

"Introduce, we are that cold looking boy's friends. I'm Luhan," the boy who stand at his left introduce himself. "I'm Yeosob," another boy introduce himself. "And I'm Xiumin," said another boy as he smile. 

"They are so cute together, right?" said Yeosob as he keep taking those two picture. The others then join him taking pictures of those two. 

"Why are they looking at us?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the boys who thinking they are completely hidden behind the tree.

"Just let them be," said Hakyeon before he wipe stain on Taekwoon's lips. "You do that again," said Taekwoon as he look down to hide his red face. 

"What's wrong with that?" Ask Hakyeon. "Its not wrong. Just... you give me hope. When you did something like this, you give me false hope. That you also have same feeling as me," reply Taekwoon with his head still hanging low.

"Feeling? What kind of feeling that you have for me?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at that boy. 

"I can't tell you that," reply Taekwoon as he shake his head. "Why is that?" Ask  Hakyeon.

"I just can't," reply Taekwoon in louder voice as he look at Hakyeon. Thats when he can feel a pair of lips touch his lips. His eyes become wide as he still feel shock with what just happen. "Omo," the spectators look at them as they squelling with their hand keep taking pictures.

"Eunjung said this is the way people do to show their love," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at him with red face. He blink his eyes for few times before he start to smile.

"Can you do that again?" Ask Taekwoon as he give shy smile at Hakyeon. Without waiting any other time, Hakyeon cup Taekwoon's face and kiss his lips again. Slowly and sweetly.