Chapter 1

Push & Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mamamoo has just finished performing in a music show but they are already on their way to another filming. The night sky is dark but the moods of the women are light. With a win on their backs, no late-night schedule would dampen their moods – or so Yongsun thought.

 

The Celuv filming started out to be fun, entertaining, and amusing. They were laughing so hard at the videos of them imitating each other. No matter how bad Byul and Yongsun annoy and tease each other, they never fail to find their way into each other’s arms. That is until the members had to do couple dances to ‘Troublemaker.’

 

If anyone would think that Yongsun and Wheein’s dance was inappropriate although the two tried to be y, then Byul and Hyejin’s were just outright making out. Byulyi’s forehead was pressing against Hyejinie’s and their noses almost touching. Their chests were up against each other, bodies almost melding into one. Rather than be repulsed, Hyejin was ecstatic at the attention Byulyi was giving her. She initiated the suggestive performance and continued it because Byulyi seemed to be more than fine with it.

 

Yongsun, however, was far from fine. The spectacle revolted her. She did almost the exact same thing with Wheein but the sight of Byulyi’s hands on Hyejin’s waist and the maknae’s hands grabbing locks of Byul’s hair and pulling the latter closer as if their close proximity was not enough, made her stomach sink in a pit of anger and disgust. The color red clouds her mind and her chest suddenly feels restricted.

 

It was not the first time that Yongsun felt the way she did. She has felt it a few times before and the only similar variable all those times was that it would always be because of Byulyi. Knowing how she loves the younger woman’s attention on her, Yongsun has classified such feeling as possessiveness. She wants Byulyi’s eyes on her at all times, her smile flashing for her and hands wandering nowhere but on her. The fact that Byulyi did all those to Hyejin seems to worsen the emotions Yongsun were feeling at the moment.

 

Yongsun does not have to do much to solve the unpleasant emotions in the pit of her stomach. It would usually be immediately replaced by the warmth Byul radiates off. Byulyi would notice that Yongsun was not feeling well or that the older woman was angry or in a bad mood. So, Byul would rush to her side and comfort her. However, this time, Byul was too preoccupied to even notice her even after the huge sigh she exhaled to catch her attention. If the younger woman would treat her as air, then Yongsun would do the same.

 

Yongsun is reduced to a stiff and silent woman around Byulyi. She puts on a professional smile and answers only when necessary. Yongsun distances herself from Byulyi ever since that filming. Byul’s attention may have been anywhere but Yongsun that night however, the peculiar attitude Yongsun has been showing towards Byul does not go unnoticed by the latter. For Byulyi, there is nothing more heartbreaking than to be treated coldly by the warmest person she knows, her sun. It reminds her of a time not long ago when her heart was first broken by the same person who made her it beat in the first place.

 

Several months ago...

 

Byul’s head is throbbing and there’s a constant ringing in her ears. Her eyes can’t focus at the images before her until she walks in the room and all Byul could see was long locks of blonde hair framing an absolutely gorgeous round face. Yongsun, the woman she’s been in love with for years, is walking straight at her. Immediately, the ringing stops and everything else in her eyes clear up.

 

It was nerve-wracking but astonishing how the very person that made Byul anxious could make her feelings and thoughts calm down into one comfortable buzz. Byul knew that years of keeping her feelings for the older woman would only worsen her condition. She can barely keep her hands to herself, lips away from Yongsun’s skin, and her affections from dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter