Relieved

Beautiful Moments

It's a beautiful day, but Donghyuk had nothing to do downstairs.  Junhoe was busy with his poetry after getting inspired from accidentally dropping a mug. Jinhwan was just in his room doing who knows what. And Bobby was still fast asleep. Not wanting to waste this glorious day, he decides to head upstairs. Thinking that Chanwoo would want to hang out, he makes his way to their youngest’s room but stops when he sees the door was open. ‘Did he leave it open?’ Donghyuk tilts his head and peeks inside only to blink and sigh in disappointment. The room was empty. Maybe he had just left, judging from how the sheets were tossed in what seems to be in a hurry, a pillow nearly falling off the bed, and...was that Chanwoo’s phone on the desk?

“Huh...I wonder where he went since he left his phone.” Donghyuk mumbles. He was about to close the door but he freezes in his tracks as he hears a strange sound coming from the next room. 

Is that...Yunhyeong-hyung?

His eyes grew wide from the sound that follows.

Oh my god did he just moan???

Horrified, Donghyuk stares at the door of the hyung in question. His hands coming up to cover his ears when he hears it again. “No way...it’s too early for me to be hearing this.” He whispers, jaw dropping upon hearing their maknae’s voice. He wants to scream, but he didn’t want the others to be slightly scarred as he is right now. Donghyuk is that kind and considerate.

“C-Chanwoo...I can’t—“
“Yes you can, hyung.”
“But it hurts!”
“It’ll go away, I promise.”
“R-really...?”
“Really. Here, you can hold my hand if you want—hey! Don’t grip too tight, hyung!”
“I can’t help it! It really hurts and you’re not exactly being gentle!”
“I’m doing my best already okay?”
“Not really your best since I’m still in pai—ow! Chanwoo!”
“Wow Yunhyeongie, you really are demanding when needy. Who’s the older one between us two again?”
“Stop teasing! But you’ll do it anyway.”
“Yeah yeah, I will. Now try and relax okay? I’ll take care of you.”
“Oka—aaahhn Chanwoo...there.”
“Here?”
“Yes—ah! T-there! It feels good...”

Donghyuk didn’t know what made him move but he was sure he wasn’t thinking straight as he marches in front of Yunhyeong’s room and yanks the door open without announcing his presence, not even thinking if they were both dressed or not.

“Hey! What are you two—“ Donghyuk pauses and stares at them. Yunhyeong was on the couch, lying on his stomach with his eyes closed. His one hand was dangling freely while the other was gently holding onto their maknae’s wrist. Chanwoo, on the other hand, was behind him, hands kneading Yunhyeong’s lower back.

Well, at least they’re both fully clothed.

Innocently blinking, Chanwoo looks at him. “What is it?” He asks, hands pausing. Donghyuk was about to reply but he was cut off. “Chanwoo please, don’t stop.” Yunhyeong whines, gently tugging his wrist. “Ah but hyung, Donghyuk’s here.” Hearing that, Yunhyeong cracks an eye open and looks at the still speechless Donghyuk.

“What is it, Dong?”
“What...is happening...?”
“My back is killing me so I asked Chanwoo for help.”
“So...he left in a hurry just to give you a massage??”
“I don't want my inbox to be spammed by Yunhyeong-hyung though.”
“But anyway, do you need anything, Dong?”

Donghyuk continues to stare, then sighs and shakes his head. “No. But god hyung, keep your voice down. We don’t mind being scarred but it’s still too early in the morning. I nearly thought you two were having because of the sounds.” He grumbles and closes the door, catching a glimpse of Yunhyeong’s ears turning red and Chanwoo smirking.

“Why do you think his lower back is killing him.”
“Oh my god Chanwoo—“
“Wasn’t that what you said when you had my—“

Outside of the room, they heard Donghyuk’s scream, followed by frantic footsteps as he hurriedly leaves their dorm.