Mommy's Hairstyle: First Haircut

Return of Superman: Seung Ri (Melody)

 

 

Early morning at the Nam’s Residence where you can see how busy Eric baking cupcakes for their schedule visit to his wife’s  concert in where they held they’re very first concert, Red Velvet will have an anniversary showcase celebrating their 10years together, Eric decided to surprise them which these past couple of days he knew how busy her wife is for their showcase somewhat the idea of visiting her with Seung Ri will definitely ease the stress feeling of Wendy and possible also her members.

 

“Daddy! Mommy love those blue icing lets put some!” Melody said to her father excitedly with her Canadian accent.

 

“Alright missy easy let me put it first to the table” Eric chuckled.

 

“Daddy! Up up” Melody asked her father to carry her and put her in the table so she can reach those cupcakes.

 

“There you go please do the honor” Eric said happily to her daughter.

 

“Yay!” As Melody put some blue icing to the cupcake that she will give to her mother.After Melody put blue icing in one cupcake she grab another cupcake and put pink icing on it.

 

“This is for auntie Irene” As Melody pick the pink icing then put it into the cupcake.Eric grab the different colors of icing from the drawer as he figure out Melody want to put different colors of icing which her aunties favorites.

 

“Daddy? Does Aunt Seulgi loves Mango?Melody asked to her father as she put yellow icing.

 

“Why do you asked sweetie?” Eric chuckled.

 

“Because she lovees yellow, mango color yellow!” Melody happily replied.Eric let a big laugh.Eric about to relply but Melody have something else to say. Look how innocent and talkative Seung Ri is.

 

“Isn’t it pineapple?” Eric asked.

 

“Oh it could also be that” Melody said as she gave her father a wide smile.

 

“Aunt Joy loves kiwi because its gween and Aunt Yeri loves grapes because its violet yay!” Melody cheerfully said.

 

“Oh our Seung Ri what is her favorite color?” Eric asked her daughter.

 

“Blue just like mommy but there is no orange that is blue?” Melody reason out as Eric let a big laugh.

 

“Oh did you hear mommy’s song about fruits your aunties also singing it why is that mommy represent blue orange?” Eric decided to carry along the conversation.

 

“Mommy did paint it with color blue?” Melody innocently replied and loud laugh sorround the house as Eric and the staff couldnt contain their laugh.

 

“Alright haha maybe sweetie” Eric laugh and she let Melody continue to put different colors of icing.After an hour of packing the cupcakes they are heading now to the location where would be the concert is.

 

As soon as they arrived, Eric put Melody on the stroller while he was holding a basket full of cupcakes,before they head to the dressing room of Red Velvet,Eric and Melody passed by first to directors and staff room to distribute cupcakes.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo” As Eric open the door and put the basket down as she unbuckle Melody from her stroller.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo” Melody also greeted cutely.

 

“Omona Ericshii? Aigoo Seungri yah” one of Red Velvet Long time PD was happy to see them.

 

“Ne, we have gifts for you for all of your hardwork” As Eric smiled and hand them some cupcakes Melody also helped in distributing.

 

“Omo gumawo” PD lee replied with a grateful heart and a smile plastered on her face.

 

“Aigoo Seung Ri yah kamsahamnida” one of the staff knelt down and hugged Seung Ri. As Melody replied with a wide smile.

 

“Kyowoo Melody you grew up already, the last time I saw you when youre mother got to bring you at her work because no one will baby sit” staff replied cheerfully.

 

“What brings you guys here?” PD lee asked.

 

“Oh we’ll visit Red Velvet and congratulate you guys for hardwork for 10 years” Eric smiled and said.

 

“Wahh that is so sweet Ericshii Thank you so much!” PD lee replied thankfully.

 

“Daebak Wendy so lucky to have both of you, as a return we will help you to surprise her Ericshii” one of the PD said.

 

“Oh jinja? Ottoke?” Eric replied excitedly as he love to surprise his wife cause he love to surprise his wife.

 

“Wendy is up to her solo stage now, the rest of the members was at the dressing room preparing for their turn after Wendy will sing three songs, you can sing acapella in between the lyrics of Spring love” PD explained.

 

“Oh oh that would be great! You hear that Melody we will surprise mommy” Eric said to her daughter.

 

“Yay! I love surprises daddy” As the room filled of cuteness.

 

“Thank you PD!” Eric thankfully said.

 

“Oh you guys should head now to RV dressing room we’ll just inform the rest of the members” one staff said.

 

“Alright thank you guys!” Eric said as he put Melody again to the stroller and get the basket heading to RV dressing room.

 

“Thank you Eric and Melody for the treats!” 

 

“Sure no problem! Eat well” Eric gratefully replied.

 

———————

“Wah daebak I wouldnt thought I could still pull off that who dat who dat who dat boy” Irene said to her members as they laugh at Irene’s statement.

 

“Hahah youre funny Unnie you just give birth recently to Ji Hee its not like you cant dance anymore” Joy said to Irene and chuckled.

 

“Haha Wendy Unnie have Na Eun but still she can pull off that Red Flavor high note” Yeri said, speaking of them.

 

“Oh Anneyeonghaseyo” Eric said while opening the dressing rooms door while the  other Red Velvet members startled who visited them.As you can heard gasping from members.

 

“Omo omo! Ericshii!! Melody?! Anneyeong” Irene excitedly approched both of them.As Eric unbuckle again Melody from her stroller so that she can greet her aunties.

 

“Wahh! Brother in law! And our cute neice Seung Ri yah!” Seulgi run toward to Melody as she excitedly carried her, Melody couldnt be happier as shes with her aunties.

 

“Aigoo aigoo little Wanda is here!!” Joy slightly pinch Melody’s cheek.

 

“Melody oh Melody” As Yeri gave Melody a happy dance and the child giggles of Yeri dancing.

 

“Oh brother in law what brings you here?” Seulgi asked.

 

“Oh I have something for you guys some cupcakes with the help of my little helper here” As Eric hand them cupcakes and Melody helped distributing the cupcakes.

 

“Omo wah! This is delicious! Oh oh Ill get the yellow one!” Seulgi cheerfully said.

 

“Purple purple! Kamsahamnida!” Yeri said as she took a bite purple cupcake.

 

“Seung Ri knew our colors?” Joy said curiously as she also took a bite green cupcake.

 

“Oh haha she did cause the song she really love among your songs is red flavor she love to dance to it” Eric said with a chuckled.

 

“Oh jinja? 5 6 7 8,Ppa-ppa-ppalgan mat, gunggeumhae honey ” As Yeri sang and the rest of the members followed.As Melody heard the song she immediately dance to it the stepping that the one her mother taught her. As the room filled of laughing and giggled to Melody as she cutely dance with the music.

 

“Hahahah aigoo she really is Wanda’s daughter” Irene said with her signature laugh.

 

“SM 5 hahahahaha” Yeri replied as the whole members and Eric laugh.

 

“Oh brother in law Wendy unnie is on stage right now, she didnt know youre here?” Joy said.

 

“She didnt we would like to surprise her” Eric said with a sweet smile.

 

“Aigoo this is sweet hahaha we’ll help you oppa lets go to the backstage, PD instructs as what to do” Seulgi said.

 

“Alright lets do this” As Eric followed the RV members to the backstage and Melody was on Irene’s grip.You can hear the wonderful voice of Wendy singing “Last love” at the stage now.

 

“Ok Ericshii after she sang last love the lights will turn off again and then you can sing one line in spring love, while Melody just stay here with us” Irene said excitedly.

 

“Ok Iam ready” Eric said.

 

“Break a leg bro in law” Joy cheer up Eric.

 

“Go daddy!” Melody said jumping up and down.Eric turned arround for the last time and gave them a smile then he is ready to be on stage.

 

———————-

“Thank you so much!” Wendy said at the end of the song, Wendy suppose to start another song but suddenly the lights turn off and she thought its technical difficulty she waited someone to speak through her receiver but eventually she heard someones familiar voice and then she felt nervous and teary eye along with dim lights.

 

“nae maeume naeryeowa sappunhi naeryeowa“As Eric sing in acoustic version the one line of spring love as you can hear the gasping and loud cheer of the crowd as they also knew who it was.Wendy couldn’t explain what she is feeling right now she was shocked, crying and happy at the sametime as she also decided to sing along with her husband.

 

“ne eokkae wiedo beolsseo

naerin geu ireum bominga bwa

uri jabeun son teum sai” Wendy sang and then Eric approach her and hugged her tightly as the crowd cheer again.

 

“Yah! Jungmal you surprise me again!” Wendy said playfully slap Eric’s shoulder while she let a small sob into his husband chest.

 

“Haha hey stop crying hon, Melody is here shes at the backstage with other RV members” Eric said with a winning smile.As Melody came out holding a blue cupcake as she happily approach her mother.As the crowd let a small awee reaction to Melody as she walk with her small feet and chubby arms.

 

“Omo my princess” As Wendy open widely her arms and carried her as Wendy gave her the mic.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo” Melody greeted with her cute dimple smile as the crowd replied with a cute cheer in Melody.As Eric ask for tissue to wipe Wendy’s sweat and Melody as the crowd let a loud cheer again.

 

“Aigoo I dont know that you guys would come” Wendy said with the mic.

 

“Its your 10 years with Red Velvet we are here to congratulate you guys” Eric said with a mic.

 

“Eomma blue cupcake!” As Melody hand the cupcake to her mother as Wendy open it and Melody immediately grab it and took a bite the audience laugh at cute action of the child.

 

“Seung Ri yah thats for mommy hahaha” Eric replied with a laugh.As Melody replied with a wide smile while shes eating the blue cupcake.

 

“Hahahaha gwenchana” Wendy replied as she gave her daughter a kiss on her cheek.

 

“Ahm Thank you so much, to all the people who come , who celebrate 10 years with Red Velvet please continue to support them till the end Reveluv” Eric said to the crowd as the crowd replied with a loud yes and amaze by the sweetness of Eric toward not only on her wife and Red Velvet but also to the Reveluvs.

 

“Domo domo kamsahamnida! From the Nam Family Kamsahamnida!” As Wendy, Eric and Melody take a bow and bid goodbyes to the audience.As the three heading to the backstage to meet the other RV members.

 

The concert was finished and the rest of the RV members having a great time at the dressing room.

 

“That was amazing!” Yeri said and rest her feet in the sofa.

 

“I think the cupcakes made me hyper hahahah” Seulgi said.

 

“Ne maja hahahah” Irene agreed.

 

“Iam so touched Jagi gumawo!” As Wendy teasingly hugged Eric.

 

“Omo your child is here cover your eyes Melody ayst jinja” Joy playfully cover and they eventually laughed.

 

“Oh Melody, momma’s and auntie’s hairstylist is here you wanna say something?” Eric said with a smile on her face.

 

“Waeyo?” Yeri asked curiously.

 

“She always wanted to have same hairstyle like me she always bragged it at home so maybe this would be the time” Wendy said excitedly.

 

“Unnie? Can you make my hair like momma?” Melody approach RV hear stylist and gave her a cute convincing smile.

 

“Kyowoo of course sweetie come here sit down” As the hair stylist begins.

 

“Wah daebak this would be the first time Melody will have a bangs haha” Wendy said let a small chuckle.

 

“Eomma hold my hand” Melody said pleaded her mother.

 

“Omo aigoo sweetie its okay now daddy will cut first layer of your hair” Wendy gave her child a smile.

 

“Unnie waeyo?” Yeri asked.

 

“Its a family tradition if your child will have first haircut her father will do first cut” Wendy said.

 

“Oh just like a ribbon cutting” Joy said and all laugh from Joy statement.

 

“Hahaha alright joyii” Wendy replied.

 

“Wah wasso wasso” the sylist ended.

 

“Now its two Wendy haha” Irene stated.

 

“I look pwetty just like mommy?” Melody ask waving her hair.

 

“Of course sweetie” Eric proudly said.

 

“Kamsahamnida unnie” As Melody thankfully said to the hairstylist.

 

“Awee your welcome Seung Ri yah” the hair stylist gratefully replied.

 

“You like it honey?” Wendy asked her daughter.

 

“Yes mommy bangs is pwetty” As Melody caressing her bangs.

 

“Hahaha shes so cute unnie talkative like you hahaha” Yeri said.

 

“Hahaha alright Ill accept that” Wendy replied to Yeri.

 

As the day full of laughter, that Red Velvet members had a little bonding with their niece and thats made their day.