Toronto, Mommy’s hometown

Return of Superman: Seung Ri (Melody)

 

Breaking news: Return of Superman casts flew to Toronto, Canada for filming.Seung-Ri (Melody) adorable picture in Toronto’s International airport captured netizens heart as the 2 year old gave adorable poses for the media.Netizens proved that she really is Eric and Wendy’s daughter as she is also there little bowl of sunshine.

 

Early morning where Wendy and Eric was so busy for the final checking of baggages before going to the airport, they are checking everything if it is already in there luggage.This would be the first time they’ll travel to Wendy’s hometown that Melody already can walk the last time they visited when Melody still 15 months old.Eric knew that everything was already packed but Wendy keep on roaming around the house as if shes looking for something.

 

“Jagi? What are you looking for?” Eric asked his wife.

 

“Ahm did you packed Melody favorite stuff toy? Like the one that we gave to her on her 1st birthday?” Wendy replied.

 

“Oh the one that is a color blue pastel bear?” 

 

“Yes, we need to bring that she cant sleep at night without it, well she can still sleep but she keep on asking where her ms.bear go” Wendy chuckled

 

“Oh yeah I put it on the blue baggage, and regarding that I just early discovered how to make her fall asleep without her stufftoy because recently we misplace it though she keep on asking where it is but I told her that Ms. Bear was on the day off, I know its funny she believes it hon and fell asleep haha” Eric said 

 

“She did? But Melody too wise for that, well the best dad goes to haha” Wendy and Eric laugh at their conversation.

 

“Cant argue with that” Eric chuckled

 

While the two busy packing their things for their trip to Toronto.Melody also busy on her business, every morning Wendy let Melody eat an orange it was her favorite fruit Melody always beg her mom to peel some oranges for her and the baby couldnt be more happier, Eric and Wendy taught Melody that if she’s eating she would never forget to invite someone as to show respect seems like the child keep always that in mind.Melody was squatting in the center table in the living room eating her oranges, she got curious about the white tents it is where the cameraman hides that surrounds on their house.The child approach it.

 

“Oh?” Melody said and threw a confuse look to the tent and later realized their is a person inside.

 

“Why are you hiding there?” Melody ask the cameraman.The cameraman just smiling into it to the child’s innocent question.

 

“You want some oranges?” Melody ask and extend her arm with an orange in her hand to the cameraman as if she’s giving it to him.Again the cameraman just smiled on her he is about to take the offer.

 

“Oh Ill get a new one for you and the rest for your friends” As Melody notice another tents with person on it, the child went back to the Center table to get the oranges she had and give it equally to the cameramans on the tent.

 

“Oh gumawaeyo Seung Ri-yah” said the cameraman by the tent.

 

“You’re welcome, daddy said its good to share” Melody said, well seems like she really is Wendy’s daughter she really got Wendy’s characteristics aside from being talkative the characteristic of being always concern to others before themselves, the blood runs.

 

“I think also the camera hungwy” As Melody tossed a slice of orange to the camera lens and it stick to the camera, the cameraman just holding his laugh.

 

“Seung Ri-yah! Come here sweetie we’ll go now” Wendy approach Melody and Wendy was shocked on what she saw and couldnt contain her laugh.

 

“Oh gosh hahaha sweetie what is that?” Wendy pointing the camera with an orange slice stick on it.

 

“The camera also hungwy mommy because samchon also hungry too” Melody reason out to her mother she took seriously the reminder that her mom and dad gave to her.

 

“Hahah my gosh Yah! Yah! Come here just a minute look what your daughter did, I dont know how you explain the word sharing to her hahah” Wendy laugh out loud.

 

“Hahha goodness my bad I think I would also tell her that only in living things” Eric laugh too as Melody keep on smiling to her parents. As Wendy apologised to the cameraman on what her daughter did to the camera and she removed the slice of orange from the camera.

 

“Haha sweetie youre so cute” As Wendy pinches playfully her daughter’s cheek and carried her going outside.

 

“Yes mommy cause daddy also cute” Melody replied to her mother cheerfully.

 

“Thats my daughter!” As Eric gave her daughter a high five as Melody smiled widely to her father.

 

“Mommy gonna cry, how about mommy?” Wendy acting she seems like crying while shes holding Melody on her arms.

 

“Mommy youre pretty” Melody hugged her mother for comfort.

 

“Hahaha bleh” Wendy husband. Up until now they tease each other like teenagers, Wendy love to see Eric got little pissed off as she find it too cute and Wendy love to comfort her husband sweetly after she will .

 

“No one will drive” As Eric jokingly walking out the door heading to the car.As Wendy keep on laughing as she beat Eric this time.

 

“Hahah Yah! Hon! Jagi! Chankaman,Im just kidding hahaha love you!” As Wendy followed her husband.

 

—————————

 

The family arrived at the Incheon International airport 20 minutes before their departure time. Medias surround the airport as they capture couple of shots of the family before going inside the airport.Eric hold Melody on his arm, Melody was sleeping on his father’s arm,Wendy put some baby blanket on Melody’s back going to her head and down to her eyes to cover and protect Melody from camera flashes that might wake her up.While the other hand of Eric hold Wendy’s hand as they walk inside the airport as they gave the public with their sweet smile and greetings.

 

This is new to Wendy because before she only went to the airport by herself or with her members, now she’s with her own family as they will go out of the country, though its kinda little of their work because of the filming but for Wendy this is a vacation as she’s with her family.

 

A 12 hours flight from Seoul to Toronto, Canada finally over as they arrived at Toronto International Airport, the couple expect that the airport there will be not that much of the fans will be in the airport since they are overseas, well the moment the family went out from the airport Eric and Wendy shocked on what they are witnessing right now.

 

“Offh, wah there are a lot of people” Wendy said as she covers and smile eventually to the crowd.

 

“Wah I thought were not that popular here” Eric thought and continually exchange greetings to the crowd.

 

“Daddy down down” As Melody whines to her father as she wanted to be put down.

 

“Okay but daddy will hold your hand Melody there are a lot of people” Eric said to her daughter.

 

“I know what she will do hon why she wanted to be put down” As Wendy whispered to Eric and watched their daughter suppose to do something. Melody put her cute hands on her hips and start posing like a model.

 

“Haha is that what you mean?” Eric chuckled and replied to her wife.

 

“Yes, see how she loves camera she got it from you who loves to pose haha” Wendy told her husband.

 

“Eh you have more cf’s than me before Seung-Wan” Eric said.

 

“But you have more album covers than me” Wendy said victoriously.

 

“Fine, fine you beat me again” Eric laugh.

 

“Seung-Wan!!!!! Saranghae!!!” As the young lady shouted and give her a finger heart.

 

“ERIC NAM!!!” As another young lady shouted and happily jumping up and down.

 

“Red Velvet! Hwaiting!!!..” teenage girl shouted from a far.

 

“Melody!!! Kyowoo”! A woman said praising the beauty of the child.

 

“Nam family! Welcome!” As another lady said.

 

The airport were now full of people, fans are holding big banners like a led style, the other one a banner which says”Welcome, Return of Superman: Nam Family” and the pictures of the family and heart shapes sorrounds to it.As the family interact with the fans as they accept different gifts from the fans.

 

“Okay beautiful be our tour guide” Eric said referring to her wife.

 

“First lets go to mom and dad and take a rest Iam still sleepy” Wendy told her husband.As they bid goodbyes to their fans.

 

Wendy’s family house in Toronto was far from the airport it will take 1hour drive, Eric was the one who is driving while Melody was at her baby sit at the back-sit watching some nursery rhymes the song “baby shark” keep on repeating.

 

“Hon why are you laughing keep straight!” As Wendy scolded Eric and got curious why is he laughing.

 

“Sorry I just remembered something on that song” Eric answered her wife smiling to her.

 

“Ehhh the shark song? Hon! I know what your thinking that was long time ago ehh” As Wendy whined to her husband as she remembered now.

 

“That commercial hahaha!” Eric said couldn’t contain her laugh.

 

“Eh I dont have a choice they want solo shots” Wendy reason out as she was so embarrassed that she did an aegyo in a certain cosmetic brand.

 

“Honestly I have it as my alarm ringtone on that time haha” Eric tease Wendy

 

“Irene was the one who send the video, its my stress reliever while Iam on tour that time hon haha” Eric said.

 

“I hate that why I didnt put my phone a password on that time unnie send it purposely to you” Wendy replied

 

“Cause I told her to send a video of you cause I miss you badly I never thought shell sent that,  you hate aegyo haha” Eric replied.

 

“Thats not fair I only want a selca from you whenever I missed you while on tour, your deeply in love mister” Wendy husband.

 

“Hey not only my selca, you always asked for a vid call youre also deeply in love wanda” Eric smirk and reason out to her wife.

 

“Ey said by the person who said that he missed me so much in front of tv show” Wendy referring in past variety show of her husband titled “Yang and Nam show” where the Red Velvet as their star guest, her and Seulgi rode the black van going to the broadcasting station as Eric suddenly told her that he misses her so much while Seulgi in between them.

 

“Opps I cant help it!” Eric laughed.

 

“You know how awkward it is! I only replied “oh” and smiled that time, the editor didnt cut that scene!” Wendy re-enacting the scene.  

 

“Hahaha I just wanna see your reaction that time” Eric laughed.

 

“So mean, stop laughing!” As Wendy playfully slap Eric arms.

 

“Seriously I missed you that time Wendy” As Eric said to her wife.

 

“Ehhh drive straight! We have our daughter with us” Wendy said.

 

“Your always cute for me Wanda, Agi ssang du du - -“ Eric start singing.

 

“Agi ssang eul!” As Melody joined the singing.

 

“Eomma sang eul!” Wendy also joined and keep on laughing while they are on the road.

 

“Appa sang eul!!” Eric sang and the rest of the trip full of singing.

 

Finally they arrived at Wendy’s family house where her mother and father waited for them to come as they cant wait to see how big their grand daughter is.

 

“Halmeonii!!! Harabeojji!!!” As Melody said excitedly, Wendy and Melody came out from the car as Eric taking out the baggages from the car’s compartment.

 

“Oh our little Wendy!” Wendy’s mother and father said as they get Melody from her mother’s grip.

 

“Mom! Dad! I miss you!” As Wendy tightly hugged her mom and dad.

 

“Aw I miss you too my youngest” As Wendy’s Mother gave her kiss on her forehead.

 

“Can I join?” Eric said as he successfully put inside the house the baggages they have and opening his arms and gave a smile to his mother and father in law.

 

“Of course my favorite son!” Wendy’s father said to his son in law.

 

“I thought Luiz is your fav son dad?” Eric referring to Wendy’s Big sister’s husband.

 

“He is not here, so you are my fav son” As the family laugh together.

 

“Haha alright Ill still accept that” Eric said as he hugged back his father in law.

 

“Come inside we have prepared lunch” Wendy’s mother said.

 

“Oh is there pesto pasta mom?” Wendy asked to her mom.

 

“Of course its your fav and its only for you cause the 2 dont like that right?” As Wendy mother said referring to Eric and Melody.

 

“Haha yes they dont, how did u know mom?”

 

“Remember the last you came when melody still 10 months, Eric let her taste the sauce of the pesto pasta Melody cried” Wendy’s mother chuckled.

 

“Haha oh yeah I remembered that but Eric the worst mom if you let him eat pesto pasta he’d rather starve his self than to eat and he’ll whined like a baby” Wendy said to her mom as the two woman laugh silently.

 

“Just like your dad if you let him eat baked macaroni” Wendy and her mother laughed.

 

“Hey Why are you two laughing? Lets eat before beefsteak get cold” Wendy’s father said excitedly.

 

“See if it is baked mac he dont care” Wendy’s mother whispered to her daughter and chuckled ,As Wendy and her mother sit on the dining room.

 

“Eomma” Melody called her mom attention.

 

“Yes sweetie you want more?” Wendy asked her daughter.

 

“Aniyo, that one mommy please” Melody asked her mother pointing the orange in front of her.

 

“Oh haha alright you love orange that much sweetie” Wendy said.

 

“Ne” Melody clap her hands excitedly as her mother peeling oranges for her.

 

“Sometimes I got jealous on that or—“ Eric about to continue but Melody tossed him a piece of orange in his mouth everyone in the family laughed.

 

“Daddy one for you!” As Melody giggled.

 

“Hahaha! Your daughter want you to stop whining hon haha!” Wendy laugh so hard to her husband.As Eric also playfully tossed an orange on her wife and again the whole family laughed.

 

“Yah! Mom!” Wendy whined to her mother.

 

“See who is whining now” Eric laughed.

 

“Haha you two are so funny!” Wendy mother’s laughed.

 

“We are also like that on that age haha” Wendy’s father replied.As Eric hugged Wendy while shes pouting her lips and Eric kissed her forehead.

 

“Awee, I want hug too” As Wendy’s father hugged her mother.

 

“Youll release me or I will cook baked mac for dinner” Wendy’s mother playfully threathen her husband.

 

“Alright” as Wendy’s father releases and the whole family laughed.

 

After the lunch the family took some rest first from the jet lag they felt a while ago, hours have passed already 5pm in the afternoon the suppose schedule for trip to Canada’s Wonderland was re schedule and that would be tomorrow.Wendy woke up from the noise outside as she stand up and take a peek in the window as she saw her husband and daughter playing in their backyard as the old childhood swing of Wendy and her big sister still there. 

 

“You guys having fun?” Wendy said as she’s out from the house and into the backyard, smiling to her two precious gems.

 

“Mommy! Come on! Daddy and I having fun on the swing!” Melody drag her mother into the swing and let her sit down.

 

“Alright” Wendy chuckled.

 

“You felt okay hon? We didnt wake you up seems like you felt lil bit dizzy from the flight” Eric asked her wife worriedly.

 

“Iam okay I took already medicine” Wendy smiled to her husband.

 

“Okay thats good if thats the case we—-“ 

 

“Dont you dare sway me hard on this swing Nam Yoon Do” Wendy said.

 

“Alright Iam just kidding haha” Eric suddenly stop.

 

“Its amazing the swing is still here” Wendy said as she put Melody on her lap and sway the swing softly.

 

“Its your childhood swing right?” Eric asked as the swing familiar from the baby photos of Wendy he saw.

 

“Yes dad build it for me and unnie” Wendy replied to her husband and smiled.

 

“Wah this is priceless, back in atlanta hon my brothers still have the seesaw on our backyard mother dont want dad to build swing because Eddie always felt dizzy whenever he will ride a swing when we where kids” Eric said.

 

“Haha oh yeah Eddie I remembered” Wendy said.

 

“He still have a huge crush on Yeri hon he always called me and tell me that if he and Yeri will end up together he want their kids to ride those seesaw back home” Eric laughed.

 

“Hahahah Yeri always replied to me that “Unnie he is just a big fan no serious feelings “ she kept on denying and eventually asked me where Eddie is those two are funny haha” Wendy laughed.

 

“This december Ill bring you two to atlanta I promise” Eric said.

 

“Oh me and Melody looking forward to that seesaw” Wendy laughed.

 

“Ill beat Eddie’s record this time on that seesaw Ill make sure you and melody first one to ride that seesaw haha” Eric said.

 

“Eric!! Wendy!! Melody! Snacks are ready come inside!” As Wendy’s mother said

 

“Alright mom coming!” Wendy replied from the backyard.

 

“Oh are these Red Velvet cookies?” Wendy amaze on what her mother prepared for them.

 

“Yes, I know how much your family loves them haha” Wendy’s mother said.

 

“Its been a while since we eat those” Eric replied.

 

“Haha cause I hid the jar of red velvet cookies mom but Melody always found it one time then I hid it again but when Seulgi visited at home her and Melody ate it all” Wendy giggled.

 

“Hahaha back in time when your members always asked me to bake red velvet cookies” 

 

“Yes they love your red velvet cookies than mine mom look how mean they are” Wendy and her mom laughed.

 

“Opps lets wash hand first missy” As Eric carried her daughter all the way into the sink.

 

“Eric always a good father to Melody and a good husband to you Wendy” Wendy’s mother said as she compliment Eric.

 

“Yes mom even sometimes I just want to ” Wendy smiled and giggled.

 

“Iam so happy he is your husband and father to your children how lucky you are.” Wendy’s mother emotionally said.

 

“Awee thanks mom dont tell it to him he will boast that compliment to me “ as the mother and daughter both laughed.

 

“Oh before I forgot Iam pretty sure Eric not yet see these baby pictures of yours since its been here all the time” As Wendy’s mother pull out an old album.

 

“Hehe he saw it already mom the one that you send to S.M entertainment” Wendy replied as she dont want her husband to see it as she know he will again.

 

“No I did not see it” Eric chuckled and accept the album and open it as she put down Melody.

 

“Wanda! You are so cute in here!” Eric referring to Wendy’s baby picture at Canada’s wonderland wearing minnie mouse headband ears while her face full of smudge of ice cream over her cute lips.

 

“Haha oh I remembered that one mom! Thats the time I rode a bumped car with dad” Wendy said happily.

 

“Oh this one I saw this in the internet” Eric referring to the one of baby picture of Wendy revealed to the public the picture that she wore a sky blue dressjumper and as she winked her left eye.

 

“Thats the one I send to S.M haha” Wendy’s mother replied.

 

“Oh Melody?” As Melody come closer to her daddy and look at the baby picture of her mom as she pointed it.

 

“Haha she is so much like you in here hon” Eric replied.

 

“Haha can you copy mommy Seung Ri yah?” Wendy asked her daughter.

 

As Melody studied the picture and start copying the picture as the little girl face her mother giving her a wink, Melody wink her right eye instead of left.

 

“Aigoo kyowoo!!” Wendy said to her daughter as the whole family laughed as Melody copying her mother’s baby pictures.

 

It is a memorable first day of the family at Toronto especially its also the hometown of Wendy where they can spend the day with their love ones, The family spent the rest of the day watching old family videos and photos.