Mama, We missed you!

Return of Superman: Seung Ri (Melody)

 

 

Its still 6 hours since Wendy left the house and went to work, its new to Eric that Wendy will not be with them for 12 hours in a day because of her work, and sometimes Wendy’s not around during the filming of Return Superman, in the very first episode Wendy was crying that she’ll not to see her daughter for the next 48hours Eric comforted her and teasingly told her that theyll think youll leave more than one month because she cried so hard, Wendy also know that Eric will have a hard time taking care of Melody alone but she always trust Eric at everything she believed on Eric skills in taking care of their child.

 

Its the month of February and its a very special month for them aside its valentines day season, of course its a birth month of her wife Wendy.Just like before Eric like to prepare birthday surprises for Wendy, well before he always ask for help with her wife’s members what are the things that Wendy like the most that was on the getting to know stage but this time its different he knew Wendy so well for the past years that they are in a relationship and now they are married and had a little one. This time Eric brainstorming on what kind of birthday surprise he will prepare for Wendy, before he got to spend date nights with Wendy during her birthdays,  today much different Eric will not be alone in surprising the woman of her life of course also with the fruit of their love, their daughter.

 

Next week will be Wendy’s birthday, pretty sure that the father and daughter will prepare something for their queen.

 

“Appa!” Melody trying to wake up her father, she playfully keep on pulling her father’s arm to wake him up.

 

“Appa!!” Melody did everything, but there is one thing that her mom always do if her dad will not wake up, Melody gave her dad kisses on his face.

 

“Alright alright Ill wake up haha yah you copying your mom sweetie” Eric pick Melody up and bring her to the living room  so Eric can cook their breakfast.Many people didn’t know that Eric was really good in cooking, he and Wendy be a great partner in the kitchen as Wendy was also good in baking.

 

“Okay what we have here” As Eric search some ingredients in the kitchen drawer.Melody run to the kitchen.

 

“Appa! The head of the doll gone hihi” Melody giggles on what she did.

 

“Oh my ghad” Eric showed a hilarious shocking face to her daughter.

 

“OMG!” as Melody mimic her father as both of them laugh on it.

 

“Haha okay lets just find Ms.dolly head later, for now you wanna watch daddy cook Seungri-ah?” Eric ask her daughter.

 

“Okay daddy up up” As Melody want her father to carry her he put melody on his back with the baby carrier supported on it, before Wendy did this most often but now Eric also doing it.

 

After a few minutes of cooking, the two eating their breakfast.Melody was a heavy eater, she eats a lot especially with the foods that she like the most, her mom always told her that when shes eating she looks like a very pretty squirrel having a mukbang show it was like when Melody eat pretty sure the viewers can feel hungriness as shes making the food more delicious, the appetite she have same as her mother, her father nickname her as a happy baby when eating.

 

“How was it Melody?” Eric asked her daughter in english.

 

“Mmm really good daddy!” Melody replied in english and gave her dad a very sweet smile and a thumbs up as her eyes got bigger.Melody was also a multilingual like her parents she was like a genius can speak fluently english and korean she was still 2years old, Eric and Wendy still working on her spanish and french language skills.

 

“Haha sweetie you look like your mom” Eric said.

 

“Mommy always did that” As Melody laugh out loud as she mimicking her mom.

 

Eric cellphone suddenly rings.

“Oh lets see whos calling” Eric know already whos calling.

 

“Hello? Jagi! Wha—“ Eric suppose to said something to her wife but Melody grab the phone from her father as she eagerly want to talk to her mom, Eric found it so funny.

 

“Oh oh Eomma!! Eomma!” Melody said to the other line.

 

“Haha honey you dont let daddy speak haha” As Wendy laughing so hard from the other line.

 

“Mommy mommy! I miss you! Mommy daddy got to cooked delicious breakfast” Melody proudly told her mom.

 

“Wendysshi!! I miss you! And cant argue with that, that iam a good chef” Eric said to her wife to the other line.

 

“Haha fine” Wendy still laughing from the other line.

 

“Hey its not funny hon” Eric said

 

“Haha its funny that your daughter got to beat you Eric haha” Wendy said

 

“Haha now I want a son , you two made fun of me” Eric said teasingly to her wife.

 

“Mwo?” Wendy said

 

“Hehe nothing, why did you call hon?” Eric asked 

 

“Oh just wanted to tell you that Unnie called, she wanted us to be at Minwo christening in Canada next month” Wendy said as her big sister’s son will have a christening ceremony in Canada.

 

“Oh that is amazing Melody will get to know her little cousin” Eric said.

 

“Yes, Unnie also cant wait, hon I hate to say this but gotta go for rehearsal” Wendy said

 

“Okay dont worry Melody’s good girl, Love you byee” 

 

“Mommy! Ba bye! Love you!”

 

“Awee love you too Ill see you soon! byee” Wendy hungs up.

 

———————

 

Hours had passed Melody and Eric have a father daughter walked outside also they are up for something today.

 

“Daddy? Where we going?” Melody ask her father.

 

“Youll love it Seung Ri-ah” Eric said.

 

As the two walk in to the familiar building that you can see a lot of reality and variety show posters before entering the building, a sudden poster of Eric at the lobby of the building and he decided to ask Melody where is her dad if she can recognise one in the pictures.

 

“SeungRi-yah, Where is daddy?” Eric asked her little daughter as she carried Melody with his arms.It was a picture of Eric with his 2 younger brothers as before they hosted a variety show title “Nam Bro’s” the show ended last year.

 

“Oh appa! Appa!” Melody pointed confidently pointed her uncle Eddie.

 

“Maybe the people were right about how me and Eddie resemble so much haha” Eric said to the camera.

 

“Oh? Aniyo aniyo! This is daddy” As Melody quickly realize that she pointed her uncle.

 

“Chareso! Kaja!” Eric said to her daughter going to a studio room. As they pass by every single person in the broadcasting company Melody greeted them cutely.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo” As Melody smile and bowing her head every person they passed by,Melody’s charm she got it from her mother. Eric also followed her daughter.

 

“Awee kyowo!” As you can heard the people around them as they passed by, finally they reach the studio.

 

“Eric! Its been a long time!” An old man greeted Eric with a hug.

 

“Jun wo! Hyung!” Eric greeted back

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Melody imnida” As Melody greeted to the man.

 

“Aigoo is this little wendy?” Jun Wo said as he was amazed that Melody grew up as the last time he saw her she was still a new born.Jun Wo was long time producer and a friend to Wendy and Eric, he is the one who take care mostly of Eric’s music and the collaboration of Wendy and Eric.

 

“Yes hyung!” Eric said with a smile.

 

“Okay now that we are here, lets start”

 

“I hope she can do it hyung” Eric said to Jun Wo.

 

“Of course she can being a daughter of great two singers she can, right SeungRi-ah?” Jun Wo confidently said.

 

“Ne” Melody replied politely.

 

As Eric watched behind the glass as Melody was inside the recording studio she was accompanied with the other staff to assist her in wearing the headphones, its so cute the headphone look big on her.But Melody begun to cry as she cannot see her father on her side, Eric panickly went inside.

 

“Appa!! Udiya? Huhuhu” As Melody crying out so loud.As Eric immediately carried and comfort her.

 

“Aigoo arraso arraso, it okay sweetie daddy’s here” As Eric rocking Melody on his arms.

 

“Eric you can be with her inside aigoo our SeungRi-yah mianhe” As Jun Woo said behind the glass.

 

“Hyung, Ill sing the first part and let her join in the middle” Eric said

 

“Okay okay lets do it this will be so cute Eric i dont know you have this side of sweetness huh haha,you thought of this for Wendy’s birthday,  sister in law will love it” Jun Woo said smiling behind those glass.

 

“I hope so hyung” Eric said.Eric will prepare a record of him and her daughter singing happy birthday song to Wendy, how sweet is that, its a surprise.

 

“Saeng-il chuka hamnida, Saeng-il chuka hamnida saranga neun eomma neun—“ Eric sing the first verse as Melody will continue it.

 

“Come on Melody saeng—“ Eric whispered to her daughter for the next line of the song.

 

“Saengil chuka hamnida, Saengil chuka hamnida sarang aneun Eomma yepuda” As Melody giggle and happily claps her hand.

 

“Haha Wendy taught her well Eric!” Jun Wo and other staff laugh at Melody’s lyrics, the room now filled of laughter, Melody never failed to made people smile. 

 

“Haha Seung Ri-ah Eomma will cry on your lyrics haha, lets also insert it Wendy will love it” as Eric said and he cant stop laughing.

 

“Okay another one” As Jun Wo recovered from laughing they record one more time.

 

As the recording done, they listen to the outcome and it was so good, they cant wait that Wendy will hear it, Eric was glad that Melody and him having fun today.

 

“Hyung kamsahamnida!” Eric thankfully said.

 

“No problem,Wendy will probably love it dont worry” As Jun Wo tap Eric’s back.

 

“Give me a high five Melody you did a really great job!” Jun wo high five his neice.

 

“I did? Samchon?” As Melody gave her uncle highfive and Jun Wo nods at her neice.

 

“Oh here is the cd type and I also put it on your flash drive Ericshii” Jun Wo said.

 

“Thank you so much Jun Wo hyung!, lets hang out soon of course with my nephew next time” Eric said.

 

“Oh Robi always asking me when will going to go to his uncle Eric’s house haha Ill count it in Ericshii” Jun Woo replied.

 

“Of course, well go ahead hyung kamsahamnida!” Eric waved goodbye to the staff and Jun Woo, they are also Eric’s family being in a music industry for years Eric had them in failures and success.He cant be a successful person without them.

 

“Annyeonghigaseyo Samchon” Melody waving goodbye to her uncle.

 

——————————-

 

Days past and now its February 21st, First thing in the morning Wendy woke up from the sudden song playing surround their house it was the song that Melody and Eric recorded last week, Wendy immediately got up as she her right her husband was not there on the other side of the bed, she stood up and went outdoor, as she passed by in the living room where you can heard clearly the song while old family videos playing in the television, her sleepy face change to a smiley one quickly as she witnessed how sweet her husband and her daughter is. She roamed around the house to look for them, finally she found them in the outdoor backyard where it was filled of decorations especially with roses and daisy which Wendy’s favorite flowers, pictures of her, with Melody and Eric hanging up in the flower arc.

 

“Mommy! Happy Birthday!” As Melody run towards her mom and let her wear a beautiful flower crown.

 

“Awee sweetie its so beautiful thank you my little munchkin” As Wendy carried her daughter and give her motherly kisses.

 

“Me? Dont have a kiss?” Eric showed up with a gift on his hand.

 

“Yah! I didnt know you can pull of this kind of surprise” As Wendy little bit teary now as she gave Eric a sweet smack on his lips. 

 

“Thank you hon this is amazing” Wendy now was literally crying.

 

“Hey dont cry , come here group hug” As Eric tightly hug his two princesses on his life.

 

“Iam just touch, you know how crybaby Iam haha” Wendy said

 

“The crybaby whom I fell in love with” Eric said sweetly to her wife.Well probably Wendy’s heart will explode now any minute.

 

“Hey why are you sweet all of the sudden?” Wendy chuckled to her husband as she asked him.

 

“Iam not that sweet before?” Eric replied

 

“Not really haha” Wendy said

 

“Meanie” Eric said acting like a kid as he pouted his lips.

 

As they spent together the day listening to the songs they recorded especially the happy birthday song, As Wendy heard it, it was one of the amazing collaboration she heard that for her extraordinary and very priceless, a song that could break platinum albums , its a song that was sang by her two important people in her life.The family continued to celebrate Wendy’s birthday as they continually singing her happy birthday and blowing the cake that Eric and Melody baked.Wendy so much grateful and thankful that Eric is her husband and the father of her child she couldn’t ask for more.Eric made Wendy impressed on how    He took care of her daughter alone whenever shes not around, he discipline Melody very well. Wendy couldn’t be more happier on her birthday as long that her husband and daughter will be there in upcoming more birthdays to come everything will be fine.