Niesa will only love Mir forever

Is That Really You??

Mir reads it and then his sad face turns into cheerfulness. Then he picked me up and hugged me tightly. "Thanks Niesa, thankss !!" I just smile and say ... "I want to go back, to take a shower ... because I'm just gonna go to Hong Gi concert ... see you later." I smiled at him then went away.

At home, I hugging Uknow who sitting in the chair. "Thanks Hyung ..." hehe I smile at Uknow. Uknow who understands just answer. "Everything for you." After I finished showering, I went straight to the concert venue. I see hundreds of FTISLAND fans rushing into the building. I tried to interrupt but I was rejected by them and I almost fell and I was greeted by someone behind me. I never saw my savior, suddenly all FTISLAND fans were screaming in my direction as though FTISLAND was there ... I stood up and it was shocked to see that the one who saving me is Mir or Hong Gi. I'm surprised to be pulled into his embrace without thinking of other fans. Then Hong Gi screamed to tell all his fans ... "She's a lucky fan ..." then we were escorted by another FTISLAND member into the building. I am like a very lucky princess. I just smile at my Hong Gi.

"Pakkk !!" Suddenly my head hurts to be embraced by someone ... I look up and see Hong Gi grin ... "Lets go to the canteen, I'm hungry." he said again while pulling me up. Hehe, it's been a week ago that concert passed ... and now, my love for him is growing more for my Mir... or any other name Hong Gi ... hee ... he's still forced to hide his identity so others dont know but I still like him because he's a flimsy and schematic of the cause I love him. I dont think he is my idol ... Hehehe ... "Saranghaeyo Hong Gi ~~" I pinched his cheek then ran away with a smile of excitement.

THE END..THANK YOU FOR READING..NEXT FANFIC IS "MY LOVELY IDOL IS MY LOVE"

IM JUST PAIRING IDOL WITHOUT THINKING THEY HAVE A FANBASE OR NOT..I JUST WANT TO TRY IT..IM SORRY IF U GUYS DONT SHIP IT..