Chapter 1

Is That Really You??


"Niesaaaaa ... lets go." shout Uknow to me. I, Niesa, 8 years are chase Uknow, my brother, 10 years reaching his hands ... Uknow smiled at me then rubbed my hair, I just smiled ...As we walked home, suddenly we saw Mir who was as same age as me was crying as being beaten by several other children. Without thinking more, I let go of Uknow's hand and then screamed at the boy. "Hey! Stop ... dont hit him!" Then I threw a stone at them and struck one of them. Mir just wept over me. "Oops !!" I was stuck on the road when I was thrown into the rock and hit on my lips and my whole body ... I started to cry because of pain ... I saw Uknow hit all the children maybe because of anger when looking me so treated ... in the blink of an eye , the kid had all escaped fear of being hit by Uknow.

"Niesa ok? Next time do not interfere with people problem ..." said Uknow while pulling me up with a furious tone. But I ignored his words and kept going to Mir. "Lets get up ... come back home, dont you?" I asked Mir who was still crying get up then running away without looking at us ... I just missed seeing it. Uknow drew my hand then walked home.

A few days later I knew Mir more closely at school when he came to see me and thank us. Since then the three of us began to be close friends. Mir is a graceful. Although I am a woman but I am stronger than him. Every time he was bullied, I and Uknow would help him.

10 years later.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!Myyyyyyyyy Hong Gi is cute!!!" I scream for joy when I see the big posters of the popular FTISLAND band, whilst leaping over Mir's shoulders. Mir just smiled rectify his glasses ..

"You... what's wrong with him... not handsome..." Mir curse about my idol man. I was jerked with the ridicule immediately hitting the head of Mir and then leaving him behind. "Auchh !! What's this ?!" Mir shouted as he wept. Me and Mir are now a student and my brother Uknow is study abroad. I took the art of painting while Mir took a major technical degree. But as far as I'm concerned the course is not exist... it's alright ... The end of this month FTISLAND will be holding a concert. I've bought VIp tickets. I asked Mir to accompany me unfortunately he refused and said that he was busy.

"What are you doing...just accompany me... pleaseeee ..." I persuaded Mir to accompany me. "Dont want it... I dont like them." Mir said as he picked up my purse and opened it without me knowing. "Is this our picture?" Mir shows me a picture with him taken when we were small. "Weyh !! Return back!" I tried to snatch it from his hand but he was more likely to run away from me. "Eh what are you write?" Mir tried to read something that I wrote on the back of the picture but fortunately I had seized it. "Weyhh ...youre nauseous!" Mir scolded me but I just chuckled my lips ... "I want to go, tata." I passed from there.