Chapter 2

Is That Really You??

"Niese, why you so close with Mir?" He schemed, wearing a big spectacles, a big shirt, a high flare, ugly ... strange ...why aaa? " Lanny my classmate ask me. "Haha somehow ... his my bestfriend since childhood ... I love him let he be ugly and so on which surely no one can snatch him from me, haha."Im answer while intruding lip balm on my lips. "Seriously? It's weird ... I hope the best for you." said Lanny again.

Then I saw someone dressed handsome came to me ... I looked more closely then continued screaming and running towards him, Oppaaaaa !!! I hugged Uknow without ignoring those in my class. "When Oppa returns ...Why not tell Niese ... I can go to the airport ..."I whispered while follow him to the ground floor.

"Well ...healthy?... how Mir?" Handsome already?, masculine?, haha ... "Uknow asked me. "Masculine??...like that ...squishy ... not handsome at all... haha." I cursed Mir without realizing he heard my words. "Ehem ehem ... weyh somehow it's a bit of a curse to me ." Angry Mir as he came to Uknow and then hugged him. "Hyung haha." Mir smiled at the Uknow to reciprocate as if something was in between. I feel weird but I just let that feeling. "Okay, oppa and Mir talk first, Niese want to go back to the class ...see you at home?" I waved at them then returned to my class.

"How... Niesa already know? You told her?" Uknow asked Mir. "Not yet ... not ready to tell hyung ... yet afraid of her angry, she is interested in Hong Gi ... instead of me ... I am Mir distant with Hong Gi ... Niesa invites to go to the concert this week...Are you crazy... ""Until when...Better than she knows herself....its the same people... Hong Gi and you... hyung think you must tell her as soon as possible ...k? " Uknow patted Mir's shoulder and then went away leaving Mir who was just bowed to his own secret.

The clock shows at 6 am. I wake up to the kitchen.

"Yeah, today's Hong Gi concert, hehe." I whisper in my heart. As I walked into the kitchen, I looked through window and see Mir's out of his house. "I know he doesnt want to accompany me ..." I feel suspicious then I do not think long I was wearing a thin cardigan and then ran out to follow Mir. I followed Mir secretly when he got on a taxi, I took a taxi and followed him, until he got off at a building. When I saw the building I was very surprised ...

"This is FTISLAND's building where the concert held in the evening?" I was wondering while still following Mir into the building. Fortunately Mir entered through the back door so it was easier for me to get in without being detained by the guards. Reach to one room, Mir entered it ... I saw inside the room because the door a little bit open ....

"You ... I told you to stay ... where are you sleeping last night ..." noisy manager ... with your stupid spectacles, your dress, what you really do is Hong Gi ... "said someone to Mir pulling Mir up in front of the mirror ..