(2)

Accidental meetings
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jisoo

 

Knowing full well that this event would last for another two hours, actually give or take, I’d say an hour and a half at most. A waiter with a tray of 5 half filled champagne glasses, dressed prim and proper with a tuxedo and sleek back hair walks around offering guests, who were in my opinion dressed to impress instead of comfort. I walked over to him in these dreadful heels that my designer, aka Lisa, flashing him a tight lip smile, I gently picked one of the champagnes up. Feeling the sudden need to relish my thirst throughout the night with anything but plain water.  Holding onto my black Coach clutch bag that Lisa picked yet again, I could barely fit anything in there aside from a few cash and other essentials along with my go-to YSL lipstick.

 

“JISOO YAH!” I almost choked on the fizzy light drink on my hand when I can hear a pair of heels rushing over to me. Gulping down the remnant down my throat in the prevention of a coughing fit.

 

“What in the WORLD is WRONG with you LALAISA!” My eyebrows nearly met in the middle at this rate, clearly fuming with anger and more so with embarrassment.

 

“Look at you! I knew the dress fits you well!” She talks with equal pride and proudness.

 

“Thank you. You don’t look so bad yourself.” I scanned the blonde in front of me taking a colour mix of turquoise and bright neon blue velvet suit.

 

“Custom?” I added in.

 

“Indeed. Love the Valentino. God, I’m so glad you actually decided to buy something much fitting for yourself right now.”

 

Looking down at my black feminine flower embroidered dress, I had to wear a thin light pink dress could be seen in the inside with the cut down far past my s, giving an effect of iness and softness with the colour. It wasn’t a sleeveless dress which I wouldn’t mind yet again, apart from the thin pink crêpe (textile), it was actually silk material behind it, thank god it was a material that was hella comfortable, a material of some other sort that I couldn’t remember Lisa mentioning coloured in black. Far below my waist down was patterned with more wonderful white flowers and a darker shade of black with a hint of pink that could be seen in certain angles. All in all, it was indeed a gorgeous Valentino dress. Oh! The dress also came with a collar coloured pink with orange on the edge giving it a much-needed contrast to stand out.

 

“Are you wearing tapes behind the blazer, Lisa?” I spoke before taking a sip from my glass that I have held for far too long. The event was held in a very extravagant and fancy looking place that was quite a drive but nonetheless guests still made it. The building was built by the Greeks back in the 19s, bought by the CEO himself. Journey to this event was not new, but it made me reminisce a lot in the car ride. The CEO definitely had a tinge of taste with his properties, realising that a lot of the furniture were moved out beforehand and certainly placed somewhere safe around the property.

 

“Well, yes of course. I don’t want

Please log in to read the full chapter