(4)

Accidental meetings
Please log in to read the full chapter

 I'm just trying something new with the whole third person. I will most likely change it back if I don't deem this fit enough for this story.

 

//

 

Rosé sits with her legs tightly next to each other, prim and proper. Her back straight, slightly fidgeting because she was in this old wooden shed with a gorgeous lady dressed in something she has never ever have thought would seem to fit no one but her and her only. It's not the curves she kept eyeing unconsciously, it's not her feminine and actress-like face feature, definitely, and most certainly, not those plump heart-shaped lips that Rosé can't seem to keep her eyes off of. She cleared , for any sort of clearance in her thought in her innocent brain. Just maybe, maybe her stuttering has gotten slightly better then again, Rosé has always been the shy type so she couldn't really figure out if it did at the moment.

 

Jisoo. Well, Jisoo was being Jisoo. She couldn't really agonize over the beauty of this blonde-wavey girl sitting very well in her safe house. That's what she calls this old wooden shed-like place, aside from double-glancing that her albums were not out of place. No missing spots, no albums leaning to the right or left, and there were all fitted well just as they should be. And possibly...her name Rosé really did fit her perfectly. Maybe would be definitely if Jisoo just knew a little more about this mysterious beauty. She had a sweet, tangy and fruity perfume which was radiating throughout the whole room by now. It was slightly mixed along with Jisoo's perfume for the night, a Mediterranean honeysuckle smell. It wasn't too obnoxious or overpowering it was more so refreshing and delighting. Jisoo was never one to wear perfume or have any scent on her since she was a kid. Only for the occasions that Jisoo does this. 

 

"So.." Jisoo tried to start of the silence that was evaporating and soon overfilling the whole space area.

 

"Is the event that boring?" Jisoo continued with much eager. Wanting nothing but to kill this deathly suffocating aura. 

 

Rosé hummed and nodded whilst giving her a small tight lip smile. Her fingers drumming in accordance on her lap. Rosé seems at ease now, Jisoo figured. Before Jisoo was about to continue the one-sided verbal conversation, Rosé was shoving her iPhone right at her face. Without sparing a glance at the blaring gadget in front of Jisoo's face, she glances behind just to steal a look. Knowing she was caught, Jisoo still felt the need to maintain a second-long eye-contact with the taller girl. The flower-named-girl just shared a timid smile, eyebrows very slightly knitted for a minute. Tearing her gaze to the phone, Jisoo couldn't hide the surprise that was shown on her face the next second. Both her eyebrows quirking up and glancing back at the head-tilted-slightly-to-her-left girl. 

 

"Hello, Chaeyoung. I don't..really have any other name aside from Jisoo..but!" Jisoo tries and she felt a little giddy seeing the opposite girl trying to hold a giggle.

 

"My name's Kim Jisoo..it's a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to my safe house!" Jisoo utters with nothing but pride. Jisoo ended her sentence with a tone much higher and anticipation than she wanted. Jisoo figured she couldn't really control her inner self that well, hence why the slip-up. 


"H-hello. This is a n-nice place. Very cosy." Rosé stutters but tries to push on. Jisoo only had eyes with admiration seeing the goddess talk to her casually instead of having a formal and professional conversation that Jisoo much dreads and gets tired of. Jisoo couldn't hold back on being mesmerised over how flawless Rosé looks tonight. Her hair all wavy and sat nicely on her right shoulder, with the right volume and curves. It looked so soft that Jisoo wished she could caress as if it was an art piece that needed a very delicate touch to it. Her long and blemish-free neck hid behind the dress she was pertaining for the event. And at this second, Jisoo knew she felt like a whole new level of being a complete hideous creep. 

 

"I see, y-you're a huge fan of them." Rosé speaks up, her brown soft eyes blinking in return at Jisoo. Awaiting for a reply patiently, Jisoo blushes out of shame and only managed to nod in return. 

 

"Do you sing?" Rosé continues on, trying to lead the conversation. 

 

Rosé realises that she was speaking much more than she has ever had when she first met Jennie, also the fact that she stutters much lesser with this woman in front of her. Let alone, one-on-one conversations were never Rosé's thing unless it was inevitable. She felt nothing but slight nervousness over the lady up front, maybe a little proud that she put on this destressing dress for the night just to see someone taking in the view and really doing it right in front of her with no utter shame. 

 

"Maybe. Why the sudden question?" Jisoo inquires, maybe Rosé was a local singer. But, a local singer as gorgeous as her? Was Jisoo always living under the rock? How could she miss out on such a jaw-dropping-woman? Jisoo makes a small note to herself to be much more aware of her surroundings next time and to be updated by recent happenings. 

 

"Because..this place is filled with TVXQ? I thought you would be one to sing with how beautiful your voice sounds?" Rosé wanted to add in Jisoo's voice sound really y and husky that any media company would most likely sign her up as their artists. To add to that, she could hear her speak the whole day and she couldn't imagine how Jisoo's voice would sound through the phone. Possibly, probably and maybe much sensual and coarser. Rosé used to sing and play the piano when she was younger as a hobby but that was a much longer story for another time she figured. And with experience, Rosé knew the girl must sound dead gorgeous. A voi

Please log in to read the full chapter