Seungho's pain.

" I'm sorry that ... I love you. "

Seungho and Sora relationship had end just like that. Days passed and Jiyeon had already been discharged from the hospital. Mrs. Yoo decided to make a small dinner gathering for both family and Jiyeon couldn’t say no to the invitation.

 

“You are here,” Seungho approached Jiyeon who was sitting in a red couch. Jiyeon looked at Seungho and slightly nodded, showing that she was still sulking.

 

“Look, Sora and I already broke up,” he started, making his way to the couch next to Jiyeon. “I know you are still angry at me and I didn’t mean to keep this as a secret.”

 

“It’s no longer a secret.” Jiyeon replied, pulling out her iPod from her jacket’s pocket and plugged in her ears. Seungho sighed.

 

Jiyeon, you won’t understand how much pain you had put me through.” Seungho murmured before he walked into the kitchen.

 

 

*-*-*-*-*-

 

 

Jiyeon entered the school’s toilet and accidently saw Sora and her best friend in it and quickly stepped out of the toilet before they could notice her.

 

“So Seungho broke up with you because of his bratty best friend” her friends suddenly asked, making Jiyeon who was ready to walk away stopped suddenly.

 

“It’s no use.” Sora replied, making Jiyeon curiosity increases.

 

What’s she talking about? Jiyeon thought and to her surprise, Sora stepped out of the toilet and faced her.

 

“I know you are here and just to make thing clear, Seungho and I already broke up and for your information, Seungho is all yours.” Sora said in a serious tone, her face was pale and she looked weak. Before Jiyeon could reply, Sora passed out in front of her.

 

“Sora!” Jiyeon couldn’t hide her shock and stepped backwards, starring at Sora who was lying on the floor. Everyone gathered around her and to her surprise, Seungho was there. Seungho was panicked and quickly carried Sora away. The look in Seungho’s face made Jiyeon hurt.

 

As Seungho and Sora disappeared, everyone around looked at her as she was blamed for the whole incident. As if she was the black hole for their relationship and for some reason, she admitted that she was the black hole in their relationship.

 

The incident kept on replaying in her head; the look in seungho’s face, the whole faces that starred at her.

 

“Is it my fault for loving someone so dearly?” Jiyeon asked herself.

 

 

 

Typical storyline ;b