Break Up.

" I'm sorry that ... I love you. "

Days passed, Jiyeon refused to let anyone visit her except her family. Seungho was living in guilt by then and decided to meet Sora, forcing himself to make a cruel decision.

 

“Let’s break up; I just can’t hurt Jiyeon right now. She is sick because of me and I just can’t hurt her again.” Seungho told Sora as soon as she sat down next to him.

 

An awkward silence filled the atmosphere for few minutes, both of them refused to talk first but finally, Sora couldn’t bear with the silence in-between them.

 

“So you rather hurt me?” Sora asked, felt an intense pain nailed into her whole body.

 

“I thought you love me.”

 

“At first, I didn’t mean to love you like I do. Look at what we’ve put us through, pain and sorrow. I don’t want to hurt you anymore.” Seungho explained breathlessly, trying to put his sentences as fast as he could because deep down in his heart, he would want to comfort her and convince her that they would get through this.

 

“The moment I know Jiyeon is pursuing your love too; I took the risk to fell for you!”

 

“Sora, I’m really sorry,” pleaded Seungho in his low voice, grabbing tightly on both of her wrists. He avoided her sorrowful stare; it killed him inside if he did.

 

Tears began to trickle down her cheek; she had to admit that her heart was truly broken into millions of pieces. His decision had made her world turned upside down. She knew that she shouldn’t have cry but why couldn’t she convince herself. She clenched her fists and freed herself from Seungho’s grasp.

 

“It’s okay and I do understand,” she finally gathered up her courage and said those words.

 

Frankly, she didn’t want to understand the situation that they created; the whole dramatic drama. She didn’t feel alright with his decision. She just wants to be selfish right this moment. She just wants to hug him and persuade him to be selfish but instead, she walked away.

 

A tiny drop of tear trickled down his cheek as he watched her walked away. This was not the ending he wished for.

 

 

Do comments and subscribe ^^