Conversation.

" I'm sorry that ... I love you. "

Jiyeon was looking at her ceiling for hours which make her mother worried and approached her.

 

“What’s wrong?” her mother asked, sitting on Jiyeon’s bed. Jiyeon could only sigh. “You know you could count on me.”

 

“Mom, what will you do when someone you love dearly love someone else?” Jiyeon began to ask. Mrs. Park knew that she was asking about Seungho and smiled, hoping that her answer could encourage her.

 

“It’s a tough question.” Mrs.Park began. “Love is something that can’t be explained and it only can be felt and because of this theory, it always depends on the individual to think for herself for an answer. If I encounter someone I love have decided to love someone else, pain could always be the answer.”

 

A few moment of silence filled the room and Mrs. Park continued after a few thoughts, “There are people who think that if the person they love is happy, then, what the matter for their sorrowfulness? There are also people who think that they could bring happiness to the people they loved just by staying by their side. To keep thing simple, it’s always your option and it’s not love if you make someone you loved filled with pain because of your selfishness.”

 

A voice suddenly appeared in Jiyeon’s mind as soon as her mother mentioned the last sentence.

 

“Jiyeon, you won’t understand how much pain you had put me through.”

 

 

 

It's near to the ending (: I did mention that it's just a short story (: do continue reading.