I trusted you...

Don't leave me alone...

*Chaeyoung is back from the hospital and with her baby, (screw my life please...*JK approach*...NOT LIKE THAAAAT!! T^T) Jungkook is with everyone else at BigHit, and Ha-Eun is at school, she is patiently waiting for the bus*

Ha-Eun puts a mask on so people won't notice her, the bus arrives and everyone gets on. Ha-Eun tries to get a seat in the back and hopes that no one will sit next to her, but her lucky was unfortunately..eh..well she wasn't lucky, because some girl sits next to her and questions her. She tries to ignore the girl who is sitting next to her, but the girl was so bored and wanted to chat. She was pretty popular, and all that, but she wasn't the WHOLE package.. anyways..

Girl: Hi! *she sounds cheerful*

Ha-Eun: Oh...Hi..*she turns to face her*

Girl: I'm Nayeon! (Not refering to Twice Nayeon or any other Nayeon....) I hope we can be best friends!! *she smiles* What's your name..?

Ha-Eun: *She thinks...: SHEEEEEET!! I'll just give her my first name, but not my full name.* I-I'm Ha-Eun..

Nayeon: I like your name! It's Pretty!

Ha-Eun: Thanks...

Nayeon: Say..do you know BTS..?

Ha-Eun: You could say I'm familiar with them, but sure..

Nayeon: Well My dad is in BTS!

Ha-Eun: *..you wish..* W-Who is you're Dad..??

Nayeon: It's the youngest Member Jungkook! That's my dad! I'm sooo proud of him! Though he never visits since he is busy..

*Ha-Eun's heart breaks...she couldn't believe what she just heard with her own two ears..*

Ha-Eun: O-Oh...*wants to cry* C-Cool...*thinking: Has Appa been cheating on Eomma...I h-have to tell Eomma before it's too late..*

*School has ended *

Ha-Eun was running home. When she reached the door, she bursted in crying. She ran into her mother's arms crying.

Chaeyoung: My daughter *hugging her* What is the matter..

Ha-Eun: *tears still falling* J-Jungkook...JUNGKOOK IS CHEATING ON YOU!! *still crying*

*Chaeyoung was heartbroken to hear this. She wanted to kill herself now (I don't....this is FF it has to be interesting too..). She thought she did a good job as a wife, as a mother, but she guessed that he wanted more than that...she guessed he wanted her for her body...for nothing else (I HATE MYSEEEELF WAAAAH T^T).*

Chaeyoung fell to the floor, letting go of her daughter. She was sobbing, her tears as raindrops falling on a cold winter night. She cried and cried (I want to..)

Ha-Eun: E-Eomma...please don't cry...we can w-work this o-out.. *hugs her Eomma*

Jungkook opens the door to see his wife crying on the floor. He runs over to hug her, but she backs away.

Chaeyoung: HOW COULD YOU! *she was screaming and sobbing*

Ha-Eun hides, because the screaming is scaring her..

Jungkook: W-What are you talking about Chaeyoung! *his voice sounds weary*

Chaeyoung: WHO ARE YOU WITH NOW!! I THOUGHT WE WERE FINALLY HAPPY!

Jungkook: W-Wait WHAT!?!?! YOU THINK I'M CHEATING ON YOU!!?!?

Chaeyoung: WHO IS IT!! WHO ARE YOU WITH..?!

Jungkook: I'M NOT WITH ANYONE!! I LOVE ONLY YOU CHAEYOUNG!! YOU ARE MY HEART AND SOUL! THE REASON I LIVE!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU! *he starts crying*

Chaeyoung: J-Jungkook....d-do you love me or K-Kahi..(Not refering to Kahi from After School or any other Kahi...or no offense to other people named Kahi)

Jungkook: K-K-KAHI..?!?! I DON'T LOVE HER! I LOVE YOU! *tears fall from his cheek*

Chaeyoung: HOW CAN I BELIEVE THAT!! YOU TRIED TO CHEAT ON ME BACK IN HIGHSCHOOL! *sobbing*

Jungkook: I WAS REALLY STUPID THAT TIME! I COULDN'T CONTROL M-MYSELF!! *sobbing, but then he approaches Chaeyoung and makes her face him with tears in his eyes* C-Chaeyoung do you w-want me to l-leave... b-because I c-can leave..but if I d-do have to l-leave..then..*he kisses her* I w-want to r-remember the w-wonderful times w-we had together as a f-family...*he hugs her*

Chaeyoung: J-Jagiya...*hugs him back* I don't want you to leave...you're the perfect guy for me...the perfect father of our family..so please...don't leave...