Chaeyoung...Jungkook..Why so many secrets..

Don't leave me alone...

Jin: What do you mean by that Doctor..?

Doctor: Well....The reason Chaeyoung fainted and was sick..is because she's pregnant..

Everyone: WHAT..!?!?!

Chaeyoung: Wow..! I'ma be a mom! Yay!

Jungkook: *walks out and starts dancing, then done and walks back in and hugs Chaeyoung*

Doctor: We'll have Chaeyoung out of here in a few minutes..*Doctor leaves*

Namjoon: So Jungkook...Chaeyoung...Is there something you wanna tell us..?

Jungkook: Look we didn't mean it...things got out of hand...

*Flashback*

(You guys know what happened..but I'm not gonna write like the actual scene..so I'ma say what happened, so when Cooky left they thought about having a family, since they were planning on getting married soon which I didn't wanna put the proposal, but they are engaged, so they did the thing, anyways, so they wanted a child before the marriage...which kinda sounds wrong, but you can't blame me (the author)...I wanted excitement in this, so what better yet than Chaeyoung (me, the author) having a child with Jungkook...Which I fangirled so much even though like he took (The author's) dignity (i'm not gonna put ity.. damnit I said it..) out of me..but yeah..just understand that I needed something to keep things exciting...but the other Jungkook fangirls can't get mad or comment anything bad since Its my (the author) story and I can do what I want..and this is what I wanted to do so deal with it, bc he is MY senpai..so idc)

*End of flashback*

Jungkook: And yeah..we couldn't handle things anymore..sorry

Namjoon: Wow man....we honestly didn't know you wanted a family..

Jungkook: I know...but I honestly got tired of waiting so I just went for it..sorry Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung: Oppa its okie..I wanted a family too...*hugs*

Jimin: So what now..?!? We have a concert coming up in a few months..

Yoongi: Yah...we gotta go practice..

Jungkook: But I can't leave! I have to stay with my fiance...

Everyone (again not in including  Chaeyoung and Jungkook): WHAT..!?!?!?

Jimin: YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED..?!?! \

Chaeyoung and Jungkook: Yes..?

Jin: I'MA BE A AN UNCLE AGAIN!!

(Hey Jin..don't you mean Aunt...since Namjoon is the Uncle..ya know NamJin..OH THAT SHIP KILLS ME)

Hobi: WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOOO!!! T^T 

Yoongi: Calm down everyone..we can figure this out..

Namjoon: We have to work this out... 

Chaeyoung: The Baby won't come until like Feburary...well at least that's what it says on the paper..

Jungkook: This is exciting!