After party

Label
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL's POV

 

Mr and my members are at the after party. Me and  top are host for tonights party, but top oppa is no were to be found, as well as my members. Iam looking for them, then my eye caught seungri and daesung so i invited them to join me on stage. While seungri hyping the stage i asked daesung if he knows where are my member.

"chaerin-ahh, i saw bae and dara unnie together and bom unnie and top as well. I think minzy is in the vip room taking some rest." daesung answer. As i roam my eyes i saw jiyong coming from the door and smiling at me. The people in the room arr hyping because of the existence of the dragon.

"hunchae, babe" jiying whisper in my ear as he cling hiself to me and crawl his hand over my back. I smell his breathe and its smell alcohol.

"ji, you're drunk" i hate it. I hate it when he calls me babe whenever he is drunk but i have to admit it that i also love it.

"i know. And i love you chaerin."

"you're just saying that you love me cause youre drunk, tomorrow when you are sober tell me that and maybe i believe you" i said as i walk out.

 

" i love you chaerin, hunchae, babe. Tomorrow when i sober i still love you. And it won't changr the fact that i love" jiyong said while yhe microphone. My god jiyong. You really announce that?!. I dont know what to do next. I just stand in the door and not moving like a mannequin.

 

Sorry for the cliffhanger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter