what we really are?

Label
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL's POV

Me, dara unnie, bommie unnie and minzy are at the rehearsal. We're practicing for our comeback. We're practicing crush when jiyong and the rest of the bigbang members came. 

"hey girls, wassup? Are you ready for the comeback?" youngbae ask while backhugging dara unnie. Ohhh they're so sweet~~~.

"we're fine, yes we are ready the comeback. Right girls?" i said asking my members. And they shouting, dancing, singing and running around the studio indicating that they are ready and happy for our comeback. Also youngbae, top, seungri and daesung having fun with my members. I startled whem someone hold my waist. I look to him.

"oh jiyong, what are you doing?"

"hugging my hunchae, why? Am i not allowed to hug you?" jiyong said while pouting. I turn to him and put my hand to his neck.

"of course you are allowed, im just wondering why all of a sudden you're hugging me." 

"i just miss you. I miss you hunchae, i really really miss youuuu. I'm not seeing in you in a week and it feels like a thousand years. By the way, are you coming to the yg family after party?" we released fr hugging and sit down on the couch.

"of course, im coming with my members." and thats end our conversation, we stop for awhile. I feel the awkwardness between us. So i break the ice, by starting the conversation.

"jiyongieee, im hungry" i said with a little aegyo, im really hungry tho. He hold intertwined our hands and pull me with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter