four

RED

Jiu parked a few blocks away from the gasoline station, opting to walk the rest of the way. The exercise wouldn’t really help but it’s nice to stretch her legs after driving for hours.  

She was almost at the gasoline station when it happened.

Jiu took one step forward and then the world around her slowed; the light from the sun dimming fast. The sounds of traffic and daily life was cut off in a second leaving her in a deafening silence.

And then, she heard it.

Clack.clack.clack.

The sound was coming from behind her and Jiu forced herself to turn around. There was barely enough light left and the last thing she saw before the world went dim was bright orange hair.

“Look where you’re going!”

Jiu blinked and the world was right again. People were looking at her weirdly and are giving her a wide space as they go about their way.

She ducked into the nearest alley to get herself together. It was the first time something like that happened to her and she knew that it wouldn’t be the last. She needed to talk to Yoohyeon fast.

Still shaken, Jiu broke into a run towards the gasoline station.

=================================
 

Yoohyeon was about to cross the street when someone bumped into her from the back.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay,” Yoohyeon replied, straightening the sleeves of her blouse. She looked at the girl holding a stack of papers close to her chest. When she noticed Yoohyeon looking, she plucked one out and passed it to her.

“Please help us,” she pleaded, looking up at her with tears in her eyes. “M-my sister, she’s been missing for a week now,” the girl sobbed.

Yoohyeon reached out a hand to pat her on the shoulder but as soon as her hand touched the girl’s bare skin, visions filled her mind. She flinched and pulled her hand back quick. Thankfully, the girl didn’t notice it.

“I-I will,” Yoohyeon replied.

The girl mumbled a thank you and went on her way. Yoohyeon watched as the girl approached a span of wall filled with a lot of posters and vandalisms and put up her on own. The girl paused for a while looking at the piece of paper she put up before heading to another direction.

When she has gone, Yoohyeon looked down at the poster in her hand and gasped.

Yoohyeon didn’t know how but she was certain that this was the girl in her dreams and her cries for help were getting more and more desperate as each night goes by.

==============================================

“Your friends have finally come,” Handong said, observing the world from behind the window.

“Good. They have something that’s rightfully mine and I intend to have it back,” Dami replied.

Handong turned to face her. “What of the girl? Could I play with her now?” she asked, twirling a lock of hair in her fingers.

“Not yet, Handong. I told you i needed more and i would appreciate it if you can get me the other one soon," Dami replied. 

Handong pouted at her. "That's no problem," she said. "She's seen the bunny and now she only has to follow it," 

================================================

NOTE: sorry for the short update... this month will be super hectic for me~ please pray for me lol