Chapter 6: First Meeting Part 1

And The Story Begins...........
Please log in to read the full chapter

No One P.O.V

Three of them were flopping down on Eunbi's bed right after coming back from their lunch and staring absentmindedly at the ceiling.

"What are we going to do now? I'm so bored." Yerin asked out of the blue.

"I have to go to the science lab," Yewon replied.

She looked over at Yewon then she stared back off into space again, "What are you doing at there?" 

"I'm currently working on an experiment for the upcoming science competition. "she explained, checking the time on her watch. "It's almost time but let me be in this position for awhile." 

"Alright then."

Eunbi could tell Yerin about to ask her, she cut off and said, "I have something to do as well." 

"You have something to do? Today is Saturday, you know?" 

"I know. I'm going to meet Sojung-ssi later."

Yerin and Yewon instantly sat upright and their eyes fixed on her. 

"What? she deepen her furrow." Don't be so exaggerated. We are doing our responsibilities as a class president and vice-president."

​​​​​"Okay." Yewon simply nodded. 

"What kind of responsibilities? Please elaborate?" 

"Our class duty roster." 

"Then? No more?" 

Eunbi tried to think harder whether she missed out anything that she has to do with her vice-president. 

"Only that one for this time. Yeah, only duty roster." 

Both of their eyes still fix on Eunbi's, waiting her to tell them more or perhaps a main point of the meeting. 

"What again? Do you guys want to help?" 

Upon hearing the 'help' word that came out from Eunbi's mouth, they quickly leave the bed. Yewon started to pack her stuffs and ready to go out anytime, but Yerin instead of heading to her study table, she dragged her chair and sit infront of Eunbi who were also started to pack her things inside her bag. 

Of course Eunbi aware of Yerin existence. She knew Yerin will bombard her a bunch of annoying questions. 

"No more questions, Yerin-ssi." 

"How do you feel right now?" with this sudden question makes Eunbi confused. 

"Okok..Let's put this way. You are going to meet your crush, just 2 of you. Do you feel happy?" 

"Hey! We are having a discussion about the task that our homeroom given to us. We are not going for a date." 

"Eunbi, i know you are pretending." 

On the other hand, Yewon anticipated of Eunbi's answer too but she has to leave. "Too bad i have to leave now. Yerin, update me later. Bye guys." and before she close the door, she stops, called up her besfriend's name Eunbi to enjoy her date. 

"It's not a date. Cut off this nonsense and please spare my life." 

Just looking at Eunbi whinning like a kid who dropped her ice-cream on the floor makes Yerin burst out laughing. Don't she looks cute here? 

"Stop the whining and answer my question."

​Eunbi P.O.V

She sure will never let me

Please log in to read the full chapter