Chapter 5: Yerin's Plan

And The Story Begins...........
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunbi P.O.V

Outside, i could hear the usual weekdays morning noises. The doors opening and closing, creaking and slamming sound, people talking and shouting. I can hear Yerin's loud voice at the next door. Must be Eunha, always sleep late at night and wake up late in the morning. Yewon, the morning person already in the school by this time. As usual, unwrap the lolipop and pop it into my mouth before turning the door knob and left the room. 

The sudden gust of cold wind made me shiver, "it's so cold today." rubbing and exhaling air in an attempt to warm my hand. People were tend to walk faster on this cold weather so do i until my eyes caught a familiar figure around 4 metres ahead me. 

"Ohh. It's So Jung-ssi." anxiety attacks me again. I wanted to approach her and have the courage to initiate a conversation with her but i'm too shy to make the first move. 

"Pabo. Eunbi, you are such a coward and helpless." hitting my own head of frustration. I shook my head, disappointing of myself, still keeping few metres behind her. 

My gestures was being cought by 3 of my friends whom walked behind me. A very good timing for them to tease me again. Without my noticed, a voice from behind called out the new student's name. 

"So Jung-ssi." Yerin yells. 

She flips her head back like she was in a shampoo commercial. I stopped right on the spot with a puzzled expression on my face. My eyes widen and the lollipop fell out of my shocked mouth. Her gaze were on me, eyebrows curved upward as a confused look came over her face. My heart began to race uncontrollably. I could feel my blood rising in a strange heat that filled my cheeks. 

Then, she switching her gaze towards Yerin who waving at her behind me. The new student waved back, smilling. Yerin increased the speed and walked pass me. "Hi Eunbi." she greeted me with a teasing smile. I knew Yerin did this on purposed. She joined the new student walking side by side to the classroom. Another 2 friends, were gigling and running to keep up with them. 

When i entered my class, i gave a death glare to Yerin before tossing my bag onto the floor and sat on the chair facing my back with anger. I buried my face against my arm, embarrassed about what had happened just now.  

Putting her book down, Yewon asks, poking me, "Eunbi ya, what happened to you?" I ignored her. I do not want to recall that embarassed moment again.

Her eyes shifted at Yerin and Yuna, "what happened to her?" she asked with furrowed brows. Both of them shrugged and giggling among themselves.

The things has not ended yet. As Mr. Kang entered the class for his first lesson of the day, i adjusting my sitting posture by sitting up straight. 

Before the lessons begin, he asked "Anyone volunteer to be a class monitor and assistant class monitor?" 

The class remain quiet. The students's eyes were darting one another, waiting and hoping for someone to raise up their hand. I twisted my bottle cap, i took a sip, avoiding eye contact as well. 

"Any nominees? We will vote based on the majority."

"Hwang Eunbi." Yerin proposed and seconded by the person sitting beside her, Yuna. 

I almost chocked on my drink upon hearing my name being called out. As i turned around, both of them were claping their hands together in a high five. 

My eyes widen, "What? Why? " i said almost out loud. 

So Jung's name being called out as well and seconded by Eunha. My jaw dropped. Banging my head on my desk. 

"Eunbi-ssi, please don't be so exaggerated with your action." Mr. Kang spoke while waiting for more names to be nominated. 

I slammed my hand on the desk and stood up, "Objection!" 

As Mr. Kang pretended not to hear me, he continues, "Anyone else?" 

"No more,

Please log in to read the full chapter